Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 13 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Wed May 10, 2023 6:17 pm

"'Kay," Carter called back a little softly before she let out a small yawn and went into the guest bedroom that was her bedroom at the moment that she shared with her daughter. She put her dirty clothes and towel into the laundry basket in there before going to sit on the bed, getting her phone out to text Artemis to let her know that she would be on her way to get Sam right after she had a nap. Artemis had truly proven to be a great aunt. And made her wonder if she would ever have children herself one day. Artemis would be great at it.

After sending the text, Carter stretched out her arms before getting settled under the covers. She set an alarm for 1 hour so she would be up in time to take herself to Star City. Looking over at the nightstand, she saw a picture of Dick and Mei. The picture was kind of somber at best. It was right after Wally had disappeared and they had first moved in together so dick could take care of Mei. Dead had told her that When the two settled in the room. It was definitely bitter sweet, But it was nice all the same. At least it wasn't a picture of him and Barbara.

Carter than yawned once more before she turned onto her side and closed her eyes for a quick nap.

Wally smiled and swept Mei off of her feet. " Anything for you, Mei. Now, how about that dinner? " He said as he used his foot to open the already slightly open door and locked inside. He didn't put her down just yet, since he was enjoying holding her in his arm.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat May 13, 2023 5:33 pm

Three days later Dick and Carter were mostly recovered from their small bruises and cuts and based of the news Lex Luthor hadn't exactly been that happy about the factory going down. He hadn't officially stated what his next move would be they decided to wait. Hopefully this would be enough for him to stop, if not? Then they would take it from there.

Since Dick had that thought after their mission he had kinds been trying to think of something that Carter might need and something that he could help her with as a way to make up for how they ended things. Let's just say that he might have gone a bit over the top, but he wanted something that would count. He just hoped that Barbara wouldn't kill him because he hadn't really told her.

At Wally and Mei's appartment the two were looking at some wedding planning stuff together. Mei was sort of just trying to wrap her head around it all. It was so much to plan, more than she ever could have guessed. It was a bit overwhelming for her, but she also wanted to learn and to help Wally. Marriage was something that was important, mainly to him, because it was a human custody. She wanted to be a part of it and show that she also cared.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat May 13, 2023 7:01 pm

Carter was changing Sam's diaper when she heard a honk from outside. She didn't think much of it and had just put a new pair of shorts on her daughter when she heard the honk again. "What the..." She rolled her eyes before she picked her daughter up. " Let's go see what asshole is blowing at us, shall we?"

Sam's response was just a little sound that sounded like yes. Carter giggled at that and rubbed her daughter's nose with her own before going down the steps.

When she walked outside, Carter saw not one, but two cars in the driveway. She wrote an eyebrow when she saw Dick come out of the white SUV which was definitely not his car. "New car?" She asked Dick with a little smile, doing her best not to look confused. Not that anything he invested it had anything to do with her anyway...

(Here's what I imagine the car to look like:
Young Justice Beyond - Page 13 F821bb10)

"The thing I'm most excited for is the cake tasting, " Wally admitted to his fiance, grinning like a Cheshire cat. Then he looked at her before he laid a hand on her shoulder. " Need a break?" He asked as he rubbed little circles into her shoulder.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat May 13, 2023 7:59 pm

(very nice! And why do I have the impression all Americans love SUV's? XD)

Dick stepped out of the brand new car, keys in his hand as he smiled at her, closing the door. He decided to play along a little, because that was just who he was. "Yeah. You like it?" he asked, walking over.

"N-no. I'm good. It's just," Mei took a moment to just breathe. "A lot to think about," Mei admitted. Everything from guests to location to cake and colours of everything. It was a bit overwhelming for her, but she knew they didn't need to take everything at the time.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat May 13, 2023 8:12 pm

(XD Because they are big, and loud, and can fit a whole lot of us in them lol XD 😜😂)

"Yeah, I do, but um .." Carter adjusted Sam in her arms, " No offense, it doesn't seem like you. But to each their own I guess? " The car was really nice. Kind of a mom car, but Carter didn't mention that to him.

Wally looked at her before he shut the laptop they were grousing over and grabbed your hands before pulling her into his arms on the couch. "How about we just relax for now? We have months to discuss all of this stuff and decide. Why rush?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat May 13, 2023 8:25 pm

(Haha I guess xD)

Dick stopped Infront of her and looked back over at the car before looking back at her as he shrugged casually. "Well, I'm glad you like it because it's not for me, it's for you." He said as he handed her the keys as if it was no big deal.

Mei smiled a little and rested her head against his shoulder before looking up at him with a smile. "I think the girls are going to want to be looking for dresses soon," she said, knowing that M'gann and Carter had both asked her about when she was planning on going to do that. Mei didn't really have an answer since she didn't know when you usually started hunting for brides dresses.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat May 13, 2023 8:43 pm

Carter looked at him before looking down at the keys, at the car and then him again before she looked at the keys once again and then finally settled for looking at him again, her mouth agape in shock. She breathed out, "W-What d... What are you... A-Are you serious right now?" She couldn't believe it. Did he really buy her a car?

"Right. Well, just choose what color you like the most, then let my mom handle the rest? I know she's eager to help you with that endeavor, " Wally said as he grabbed her hand and began playing with her fingers, rubbing them and just trying soothe her. He knew all of this was so stressful. He couldn't imagine just letting the bride take care of everything, in a normal circumstance anyway.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun May 14, 2023 5:38 pm

"Ah, nah I was just kidding," Dick said before he laughed. "Yes. I'm serious!" he told her, still seeing her shocked expression so he decided to explain. "I felt like I owned it to make it up to you after everything that happened. I figured a car could be useful for you now that you have Sam. It'll make it easier for you to come and go to Artemis as well."

Mei smiled and looked at their hands as he played with her fingers. "I'm glad she wants to be a part of it," she said, looking up at him. She really appreciated all of the engagement from Wally's parents and from their friends as well.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun May 14, 2023 9:38 pm

Carter's mind was reeling. He seriously got her a car. Not a question, a fact. She had to hold Sam a little tighter because she felt a little shaky, thinking that this was so sweet of him. "D-Dick, I, I can't accept this. It's way too much, you didn't have to," She said, some tears brimming her eyes. That meant so much to her. For him to buy her an actual car Because it was something that would benefit both her and her daughter. For him to think about Sam made Carter adore him more.

She flung an arm around him, being careful with her other arm holding Sam. " Thank you!" She whispered.

"Me too, " Wally admitted. He grasped her hand and brought it up to his lips, softly kissing the back of it. And thank God that his parents and some others were willing to pay for the expenses, since it was usually the bride's father that took care of everything financially. "But yeah. Just tell my mom what color you like the most, or colors, and you guys can look at dresses together. And the wedding dress, I can't really help there. I don't believe in any kind of luck, but it's supposedly " bad luck" If I see the dress before the actual wedding."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon May 15, 2023 5:59 pm

Dick let out a laugh and hugged her back the best he could with how she was carrying Sam. "You don't have to thank me," He said. "Just a way to... hopefully help you along the way. I know things havn't exactly been easy for you."

"How come?" Mei asked, just curious as to why because that sounded strange. Why would it be bad luck? If he couldn't see it then she couldn't get his opinion. She wanted something that he thought would look nice of course.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next