Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 2 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:14 pm

"Hm? Oh, no, that wasn't me, " Carter said Oh innocently, but a playful smirk was on her face. She started laughing a little louder, but not loud enough to make a disturbance or anything. She covered her mouth and said to Artemis, "Y-You looked so surprised! "

"Dad, mom is making me look bad," Wally pouted to his father after he got his drink.

"Wally, you're a grown adult, it's going to happen, " Rudy said in the same voice that Wally used.

Wally let out a low grown and put his head on the table. "You all hate me, don't you? " But he loved his parents and you that his parents loved him. They understood him better than almost anyone else.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:32 pm

Artemis got her napkin to wipe her face before anyone saw. She tried to keep her mad looking face but was failing. "You're so dead later," She couldn't help but to smile. Normally she would have attacked her with her fork or something, but they were at a restaurant and she behaved before anyone noticed their childish behaviour.

"I could never," Mei said, not really getting his sarcasam fully as she reached over and kissed his cheek.

Mary just giggled. It was nice to see the love they felt for one another. She could tell Mei loved their son very much. It was still nice to see how their son could fall in love with someone, how to say, that he probably didn't even believe existed before he met her. Maybe that was the magic in his life?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:05 pm

"Oh, I'm so scared, " Carter teased, acting like she was going to do it again before she laughed after seeing Artemis to grab a napkin and at like she was going to throw it at her but decided not to. Carter put the knife down and held her hands up slightly. " Okay, okay okay, truce. No more food fights, " She giggled out. Hopefully that was another distraction from the awkwardness of the bent fork.

Carter than looked at her daughter and was just smiling at how she was sleeping so well. Hopefully, she will stay asleep for the rest of the night too. She felt really bad every time that Sam cried and woke up everyone in the house.

Wally looked up then and he smiled. He leaned over, turning her head to him and packed her lips once. " I know, I love you, " He told his fiance, not caring that they were being all mushy and front of his parents.

Rudy grabbed Mary's hand, having the same kind of thoughts she did. It was nice to see how their little boy had become into a grown man, someone that loved and cherished those around him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:23 pm

"What do you mean truce!? I havn't even done anything!" Artemis stated with a laugh before the waiter came to check on them as they had finished their food. "Was everything to your satisfaction?" He asked, wondering if they liked the food. You could thank the gods he hadn't seen Carter's little food catapult or he probably would have thrown them both out of there.

"I love you too," Mei said, smiling as she put some of her thick hair behind her ear. "This looks great, Mary. Thank you," She said before starting to eat, realising she had forgotten to with the conversation going on.

"Oh, don't mention it. I was happy to!" Mary said, swallowing some food herself. It was really nice to be able to celebrate with the two of them. She swallowed and took some water. "Have you talked about a date yet?" She asked out of curiousity. She knew that this was fairly new so maybe they hadn't even discussed it.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:03 pm

"Oh, Yeah, all of it was really good. My compliments to the chef, " Carter told the waiter, giving him a small nod. She looked at her remaining food and asked next, " can I get a to go plate?"

"Oh, uh," Wally looked at Mei before looking back at his parents, " No, we haven't just yet. Actually, we haven't even thought about it."

"Well, the spring is usually a good time for weddings. Isn't that right, honey?" Rudy asked his wife.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:44 pm

"Of course," the man nodded and grabbed her plate. "I'll arrange that for you. You too, miss?" He asked Artemis.

"Oh, no, thanks anyway," Artemis declined since there was barley anything left on her plate."

The man nodded and grabbed hers as well to take it away so he could get one doggy bag and the rest to dishes.

"Yes, a lot of people get married on Pentecost," Mary said, knowing that for a fact. "Of course, you don't have to have it in spring. It could be whenever you want. There's no rush to set a date," she assured them.

Mei smiled. Everything revolving weddings was still very new to her. She understood it was a lot of planning, depending on how big the wedding should be also of course. But she was glad there was no pressure set as she was still trying to understand. She just wanted to make sure that Wally got all of the customs he wanted, since she really, and probably would be the only bride ever, did not have any special requirements.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:58 pm

Carter then pulled out her wallet so she could pay for the meal before Artemis could even try to. " This one's on me, Arty, since you did babysit my kid and all, " She said, smiling as she looked at Sam who was slightly snoring. Geez, she was just like her mother.

"Well, it's whatever Mei wants. The wedding is mainly for the bride. How about summer? Maybe another year, or 2 years from now? " Wally looked at Mei with a smile. " We can get married on the beach? Would you like that? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:39 pm

"Yeah, I wonder why she decided to be all sleepy now and not before," Artemis muttered with a small smile. She was getting used to Lian, but babies were a different story.

"You can get married on the beach?" Mei asked, a bit surprised. She had only seen a few movies that had weddings, and they were usually in a church.

"People get married in a lot of different places. It doesn't have to be a church," Mary explained with a small smile. "Since Wally here's not exactly religious, he probably won't have anything against it if you're not in a church," she guessed. She also guessed Mei had basically only seen weddings in movies.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:29 pm

"You're asking the wrong person. You can ask your mom, but there's just something about having your mother near that calms you, " Carter said, gently stroking her baby soft hair. It was finally growing and she was sort of thankful that it was a blonde like hers. Not dark like her father's. Speaking of which, Carter desperately needed to go to the salon and get her hair back to its natural blonde. She missed being a blonde. Even though they're wretched father has the same blonde hair that she and Artemis had. "I just can't believe that she's going to be one in just a couple of months, " She commented. 3 months to be exact. She was so excited and also sad. Her daughter had grown up in a blink of an eye.

(What month are we in in this roleplay? I've got start writing this shit down XD I know that it's near Winter month)

"Hey, what about that guy that is friends with the Green arrow? Isn't he a priest? " Rudy asked. " He married your aunt and uncle. "

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot that John was a registered minister, " Wally said, having a vague memory of Barry telling him that John was able to legally marry both him and his aunt Iris.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:58 pm

(You're asking me!? Haha. I don't know 🙈 I think it was summer but then we skipped a month or two I think? So uhhh. Maybe it's, idk. September? But it could be later I guess haha. It doesn't really matter that much to me)

",Are you going to have a party?" Artemis asked before getting the idea. "Maybe you should have a baby shower? Since like... You never got one."

(And as. That just reminds me that Barry is dead in this RP. Sad life Sad )

"What's a minister?" Mei asked before taking some food in her mouth. She knew the word priest, but work titles wern't exactly her speciality.

"Oh, it's the same thing as priest," Mary explained, also remembering that about John now that they brought it up.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next