Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 3 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:36 pm

(lol yeah it can be maybe August? So 3 months, it would be... Maybe December? I have a cute idea! What if I have Sam born on December 2nd, a day after Dick's birthday? XD I think it would be so cute!!)

Carter looked at Artemis and smiled solemnly. " Yeah, um... I think that's a great idea. But as long as it's all about her, " She said as she looked at little Sam, who adjusted her head in her sleep.

The waiter came back with their check and the boxes, in which Carter She laid the money on the table and told the waiter, " Keep the change ". She got all of her stuff together, including her to go box before she got up from her seat. She asked Artemis, "can you get her diaper bag while I get her? "

(Oh yeah... But that reminds me. Since Barry is dead, is Wally going to get his powers back? That way he can be the new Flash and protect Central? But that's all up to you lol)

"Priest, pastor, it's all the same thing. I'm not really religious, but you got to have the official paperwork to be married, " Wally said, also eating his food. Even though he wasn't the speedster anymore, he's still ate a good bit. Some things never change.

"Yeah, so I think it would be a good idea if you have him marry you two," Rudy nodded in agreement.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:45 pm

(Sure! Sounds good to me! And sure thing! Your baby, haha you decide xD)

"Sure, let me pull the short stick," Artemis teased, standing up and grabbing the bag to carry it for her. She also grabbed the bag with Carter's leftover food.

(I mean. I don't know. It's kinda weird that he doesn't have his powers, but also it makes it a little different from the other RPs, which can be fun. Hmm. Also not sure how he would get them back if we were to do that 🤔 The only think I can think of is like if Poseidon would give him his powers back, since he's a god I guess he can't die.)

"That sounds nice," Mei said, thinking it would be nice with someone they knew. Well, she hadn't met John actually, but if he were a friend to them then she it could be nice. She didn't really have an opinion though since this was all very new to her. "Would you like that?" She asked her boyfriend, no fiancé. She would have to get used to that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:58 pm

"Pft," Carter scoffed before she giggled and picked up her daughter, carrying her out. She held the door open for Artemis before the two of them went to the car, where she had to help her sister with unlocking the car and so she could put her daughter in her car seat.

Sam started to stir, but luckily she fell back asleep after only blinking her eyes open for a minute. Carter let out a breath of relief. " Thank God, " She breathed out. She looked at Artemis and asked, " You need any help?"

(I mean, it's true. It is different and fun since it's different than the other role plays, but I had a little feeling that maybe either magic could be involved to either a.) Maybe have Zatanna Do something to summon Poseidon and maybe Wally can barter for his powers back or b) Maybe she could help with contacting Barry or Barry could be contacting the speed force from the beyond or something and maybe he gets the powers back?

But that's up to you, your couple so)

"Mei," Wally chuckled out, grasping her hand,"The wedding is mainly for the bride. But yes, I would like that but you get to decide what you want. What colors you want the wedding to be, how are the bridesmaids dress, but if you need my help, you know I will be there to help. But I want you to have anything and everything you want."

He knew the reason she was asking him was because she wasn't used to all of these human customs of marriage. He didn't mind helping her, he just wanted her to be happy and to get what she wanted.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:14 pm

"No, I'm good," Artemis said, getting the bag into the back of the car and closing the trunk. "So, where to now?" She guessed Carter didn't exactly like the options of going to where she and Will lived with Lian, and also not go home to Dick's place since he had date night with Barbara.

(That's true. Hmm. I think for now he can be without his powers for a while. Kinda get used to that. A simple lifestyle. Maybe he will get them back later? I will think about it a little)

"You're everything I want," Mei told him, causing Mary to gasp and hold her heart. That just brought a tear to her eye.

"You really did hit the gold mine, baby," Mary told her son, just happy for them. Happy to see the two so in love. And for them to get this chance after everything they had been through. Both of them.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:54 pm

"Hmmm..." Carter sighed and just looked up, thinking about where to go. Yes, she indeed did not want to go back to where Dick and Barbara were being all cutesy and what not. However, she definitely did not want to face her ex because that would just be so awkward.

"Um... You think your mom is up for some company? Just not too late, I'm sure she's still up? " Maybe they could go to Gotham for a couple of hours. At least until she knew that Dick and Barbara were done canoodling and all that.

Both Rudy and Wally chuckled after hearing Mary's soft gasp. Wally reached out and stroked Mei's cheek. " You have no idea, " He said, direct to his mother before he leaned in and gave his beautiful, amazing fiance a kiss.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:58 pm

"Yeah, she's usually up late," Artemis said before turning left. "I'm sure she'd like some company," She said. (I even forgot where Artemis and Will live? haha. Is is Star City?)

Mei smiled and kissed him back. She was really lucky to have this. To have him and his nice family and everyone else in her life. She took some more food after she pulled back, eating and swallowing before she said. "So the girls wanted to take me dress-shopping. Would you like to come as well?" Mei asked Mary. She understood that dress-shopping was a big deal for them.

"Oh, I'd love to!" Mary smiled, so happy she got that question. "Only if you want me there. I don't wanna ruin anything for you and the girls," Mary said, thinking it might just be a thing you did with your girlfriends. She was much older than the rest of them.

"You wouldn't ruin anything," Mei assured her. "I'd love to have you there."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:43 pm

"Good. I have a feeling she would love to see Sam again, " Carter said, glancing behind her the check if the little one was still asleep. Thankfully she was. Carter didn't know what she did to deserve such a wonderfully easy baby. She was expecting a little hellion when she first found out she was pregnant. Then nearly got an abortion, but her boyfriend at the time had stopped her.

(That's true, but I figured that maybe the Justice League had some of the zetas set up to where full cars could go through? Didn't they do that for the bikes?)

Then Wally could practically feel his father stare at him, making him roll his eyes. " Dad, would you like to-"

"Nope, sorry, I'm busy on that day, " Rudy said, acting like he was more interested in the wine in his glass then actually in the conversation. When he saw his son's dead pan face, he burst out laughing. " Of course I would love to accompany you! I was just playing, Wally! "

"Haha, hilarious, " Wally rolled his eyes before smiling.This is is that he got his sense of humor from. Now he saw how annoying it really was. Well, sort of anyway.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:03 pm

"Oh, she definitely will," Artemis said. To her surprise her mother really liked kids, more than she did if she was being honest. Her mother never stopped to ask when she was gonna have kids, but Artemis tried to dodge the question everytime.

(Hm. Maybe they do? Not sure. I always thought they took the bio ship and used bomb-tubes for cycle? And the bikes I just thought they drive there. Idk. Not sure xD we can pretend there's s big enough zeta Tube, or they can park the car, get out and go in or whatever. ^^

Also love Rudy! Haha. I see Wally's un-amused face)

Mary giggled before she said. "Now eat up, I made desert too!" She took some more food and put it into her mouth. She was actually surprised how well she managed to cook this vegitarian the first time.

(Also. I am booored xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:00 pm

(lol, same XD haha. You got any ideas?)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:03 pm

(hm. Honestly pretty dry except for going dress shopping xD but that is no rush. I guess one could do something more with Lex Luthor? Like how will Wally go about helping Mei to stop him when he doesn't have his powers? )
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next