Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 23 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:29 pm

(Maybe Dick could find out after a mission or something? Maybe he hurt something through Oracle or whatever... Sorry my brain is tired because I have been staying up way too damn late and not getting enough rest at night 😔)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:53 pm

(No, it's okay. I've had a long week too. Hm, trying to remember what we said. But we talked about Carter going undercover sorta, right? And was it going to be Dick or Barabara to suggest that, and that would also cause Carter to become sorta pissy that she should do the "villian" undercover work? I'm trying to find where we wrote about our idea but I haven't found it yet.)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:44 pm

(Right! Right right right.

The whole idea was for lex luthor to still continue to make that fabric even after they try to stop and multiple times so that's why Carter would just go in and steal the plans herself And make sure that none other kind of plans of the fabric or in his clutches. And of course, she would be annoyed because it would be Barbara or Dick's idea and she would be pissy about it

And when lex finds out that it was Carter who had got undercover, and essentially ruined his plans, that's when he calls up her ex and shit starts getting real 😂)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:17 pm

(Oh yes! Thank you for reminding me!!! Alright, so Carter goes like undercover and Barbara as Oracle cab help her with the mission doing ger thing so Carter is more pissy about working with her ad well I bet. I guess Eick isn't really on the mission but in the sidelines if he's needed. But I can play Lex or whoever.)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:17 pm

(I'd appreciate it! 🥰😊)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:08 pm

(Alright..well let's not delay more. I can start us off)

A couple of more days passed and Carter, Dick and Barbara was currently discussing how to proceed on the whole Luthor case since their last attempt didn't stop Lex from continuing production of his fabrics.

They were at Barbara's appartement and the redhead turned in her wheelchair to both look at Dick and Carter and show her screen. "It's easy. You go in, infiltrate LexCorp and no one will suspect a thing," Barbara said, showing a floormap of LexCorp where she would be planting sabotage.

She and Dick had come up with a plan of infiltrating LexCorp and destroy it from the inside. Naturally Carter was the logical choice since she was better at keeping a neutral image than Dick was. Besides, a lot of people didn't know she was back, so it would be less suspicious with a woman going undercover. In general people suspected women less too. However, Carter never seemed ecstatic about the idea...

With Mei she'd been a little wary the last few days, mainly because of how the news had been featuring Lex talk about his new factories. She just really hoped that Dick and the others next idea would help. Aside from that she and Wally had also been looking into some more wedding plans. At least Bruce had said that he would arrange a boat for them, so that was one puzzle out of the way.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:39 pm

Damn right Carter wasn't happy about this. When Dick had first suggested about it, claiming it was Barbara's idea which she fully believed it was, freaking bitch, Carter didn't want to do that at first.

Why would she go undercover as a spy for the most villainous man on the Earth when there have been two instances where someone believed that she had killed somebody and was innocent the whole freaking time! The last time she had to flee the freaking country and was gone for 2 years! So no, she didn't want to do it.

But of course, Dick had a convinced her to do it because it was " for Mei". So Carter reluctantly accepted, but she had promised dick that if anything had happened that would endanger her daughter because of the consequences, she would be out faster than you can say pancakes. (I don't know why I chose this word lol)

So Carter only nodded as she leaned back against Barbara's couch, her arms crossed and a neutral look on her face when deep inside she was mentally strangling the both of them. Mainly Barbara. "Okay, yeah. Sounds good. When do I move out? " She asked her.

Wally, on the other hand, had been feeling rather... Off lately. It wasn't the fact about his powers being gone now, but he just felt really off for some reason. He was deciding that the problem was that it was nearing the anniversary of Sky's death. He would have to visit her grave soon...

He would do anything if he could see her would just one more time. Well actually, he already had, but he wished that she could have stuck around to talk to him about some things...
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:47 pm

"Tonight, the sooner we can stop Luthor, the better. Besides, tonight he's away at a press conference, it will make it easy for you to blend in," Barbara said.

"Here," Dick got out a glamour charm from the back of his pocket. "Glamour charm from Zatanna. It will keep you identity hidden," he held it out towards Carter. This time it was a ring, and not a necklace so it would be easy and fast to take on and off.

Mei entered the living room after calling for Wally but not getting a response. "Wally?" She asked again. Looking up from the wedding magazine she was holding, she saw him just standing looking out the window. She walked over to him, a small frown on her face since she could always sense how he was feeling. "What's wrong?" She asked, placing her hand on his arm to get his attention.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:10 pm

(WOW 🤣🤣🤣 Dick giving Carter a ring omg I love it But now I feel worse for her 🤣🤣🤣)

Carter's eyes went wide at first before she overheard what he said and got a grim little nod. " Right. Thanks..."

She tried her best not to just snatch it out of his hand, but she did and she put it on her finger where she took the appearance of a black African American woman and light but kind of dark skin. Definitely the alter ego to her usual blonde hair and blue eyes.

"So, can you guys still see who I am or you not see the charm?" She asked them, hands on her hips.

Wally almost jumped when Mei touched his shoulder and he looked down at her. He let out a breath before he got a little smile. "Oh, Hey babe. I'm sorry, just kind of lost in thought here..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:15 pm

( It seemed the most practical haha )

"I see a strong African woman ready to kick some Lex Luthor butt," Barbara said with a small smirk, knowing their plan was going to work. Since she wasn't included in Zatanna's little charm work because they needed tomake sure it worked.

"And I just see you," Dick said, also attempting to be a little funny like how Barbara was since they could tell Carter wasn't exactly thrilled about this misison. "Here," Dick handed her a box of lenses so that Barbara could help monitor things as Oracle, like she usually did on missions. "Use these. You'll also be able to communicate with us via this," He aslo handed her an earpiece.

"Talk to me?" Mei offered, wanting to be there for him since she could sense he was feeling down. She wouldn't push him if he didn't want to, but she just wanted to help him in any way she could. If she couldn't, then she just wanted to understand and be there as comfort.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next