Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 24 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:32 pm

Carter took the lenses and the earpiece before she eyed the lenses. It was actually a really good idea, but Carter hated that she was mentally admitting that to herself. No wonder Dick liked her. She was strong, pretty, and smart.

Focus, Carter! Focus on the mission, not your very sad love life She thought to herself.

Carter gave Dick a thankful smile and nod before she applied the lenses to her eyes and then Stop the earpiece into her ear. Cheap linked a couple of times before She said, " whoa. These are...." She wouldn't allow herself to admit it out loud. Pretty badass.

Wally gave his fiance a little smile before it dropped and he went back to staring at the window. " I was just thinking back to Sky. The anniversary of her death is coming up soon. I was thinking about going to visit her grave..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:30 pm

(aw, haha. Carter's sad love life xD)

"Pretty sick, right?" Barbara smirked a little, actually pretty proud of her own invention. "In there you'll be able to communicate with me all the time. I see what you see," Barbara said, showing Carter by pulling it up on her computer after activating the cameras that, after an upgrade, were build into the lenses. Since her bug did have the issue of closed doors and that sort of thing.

The monitors on Barbara's desk then showed what Carter was seeing, which was an image of herself and Dick, as Carter looked between the two.

"Of course you should," Mei placed her hand on top of his, giving him a small smile, even though his eyes were looked at the window. "We can bring new flowers. Light some candles," Mei said, hoping it would bring a small smile onto his sad face. She wished she could say or do more, but she knew that nothing she said or did would bring Sky back. Wally's silence made Mei frown and she asked. "Is there anything more you'd like to do?" She would fully support him in whatever he needed or wanted to do.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:23 pm

(Yes 🤣🤣)

'Ah. Lovely.' Carter was mentally rolling her eyes before she just nodded her head, seeing the impressive technology that Barbara had somehow concocted up. Then she crossed her arms. " Okay, so when do I move in? Now? Tonight?"

The sooner she could get this mission over with and get these damned lenses off her face and be done with Barbara, the faster she can get home to her daughter. Thank God Artemis is such an amazing sister to watch her daughter for her!

Wally gave Mei And look that was full of love and he hugged her tightly. " You're already doing it... Thank you." She had really been what saved Wally. Because without her, he didn't know where he would be at right now.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:57 pm

"If you're up for it," Dick said with a smile. "We got all the paperwork ready for you to start your new job," he teased a little as he held up her badge that had her false ID on it saying she worked as a bodyguard at LexCorp.

"Of course," Mei said, wrapping her arms around him in a comforting way. "I just want you to be happy." She whispered. She didn't like it when he was feeling sad, so she would do anything to make him feel better.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:31 pm

Carter stared down at the badge and she scoffed. Then she attached it to her outfit and held her arms out. " How do I look? " She asked, not really caring. But honestly, it was actually nice that Dick could still see her as her. But she would have to check on her daughter beforehand. Make sure that she didn't need to run home or anything.

"Then just stay by my side, " Wally whispered into her hair and giving her a little squeeze. Okay, that was cheesy, but he knew that she liked it when he was cheesy. In the first time he ever called himself " cheesy ", Mei really thought it meant actual cheese. She was so adorable. A little chuckle escapes his chest at the memory.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:11 pm

"Ready to fool even Lex Luthor himself," Dick said, nodding. Their plan was gonna work. It had to, for Mei's sake. She'd been really stressed out about how Lex was polluting the ocean.

Mei smiled as she heard his little chuckle. "What?" She asked, not pulling away from the hug, but curious what got him to chuckle. She was glad though because she could already sense more happy thoughts from him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:02 pm

"More like beat his ass, " Carter mutter before she stood up straight and made sure her clothes were all good. It was kind of to make sure that her clothes were good considering that it was all just a glamor, which she still wondered how Dick managed to get Zatanna to make one for her. He had turned into such a dog, she swears...

"All right, let's do this, " She said as she crossed her arms, having a little grin on her face.

"Oh nothing. Just remembering when you were still getting used to all of the human customs of life, " Wally told her in a little teasing manner. " You are so cute~* He grinned, continuing to tease her because she had the most adorable little blush. That's when he hugged her again, just drinking her in.

"I love you so much... I don't know what I would do without you. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:02 pm

Barbara nodded. With that Dick lead Carter out of Barbara's apartment and to her car. "Thank you for doing this," he told her. He knew that it meant a lot to Mei to stop Lex.

Mei hugged him back, holding onto him tightly. "I love you too," she whispered. "More than you know." She felt so lucky to have met Wally. Her life had truly turned around for the better.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:02 pm

(shall we skip to when some action happens? I mean not like outright skip to being harder eventually gets caught, but when she starts going undercover And also about Wally and getting his own thing?)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:36 pm

(Yes, I am 100% onboard with doing that. Can you start? <3)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next