Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 14 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Tue May 16, 2023 5:43 pm

That laugh was like music to her ears, and being this close to him, it was back like old times or just a second. Carter pulled away and glanced down to see if Sam was okay And she was just sucking on her thumb. Carter smile warmly at her daughter before adjusting her to where Sam could see the car too. As different really matters, since Sam was still too young to understand anyway.

Carter finally looked at Dick to again and she tilted her head to the side and gave him a warm smile. She did her best not to cry I she said, "Of course I have to thank you. This... This means a lot to me. It's thoughtful of you, and I..." Carter had to place her words gently, "Just thank you. And just take the gratitude. Okay?"

"Not sure. My mom can probably explain it better than I can honestly, " Wally chuckled, snuggling her into his chest more. He went back to playing with her fingers and asked, " can we just stay like this forever? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed May 24, 2023 5:02 pm

Dick chuckled lightly and held his hands up in defeat. "Okay, okay. I'll try," he said playfully but was really glad that his gift was something that she obviously really appreciated. It made him feel a little bit better about himself regarding what happened.

Mei smiled and just rested her head against his chest as she let him play with her fingers, watching them. "Isn't that why we are getting married?" She asked with a small smile. It wasn't really a question. Well he did say that it essentially meant she'd be with him forever, and that's what she wanted.

The thought caused another thought to come to her mind, which caused s small frown to appear on her normally smooth face. "Do you think I still age the way you do?" She remembered what happened a long time ago and she was in need of a blood transfusion. They didn't have any mermaid blood obviously so Wally had donated to her, despite the risks. It had caused her to start aging like a human. But was that still affective after she died and Poseidon brought her back? She looked up at Wally, since he knew and understood how science worked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri May 26, 2023 6:54 pm

Carter smiled and gave him one last hug before she went over to inspect the car. " Look Sammy. Do you like it?" She asked her daughter, smiling down at her.

"Ye!" Came out as her response, along with a little giggle.

Carter laughed as well before she opened up all the doors. The back seat is where she inspected the most and saw that there was plenty of room for Sam's car seat to go. And the front seat looked nice and brand new, with tan leather seats and she just loved the interior as well. Dick really did have a great heart. It was just too bad that it belonged to somebody else now...

Wally didn't have an answer for her, because he honestly didn't know. Would she still aged normally like him? One would think so because it's not like she got a brand new body or something.... Only people like Ra's al Ghul and other people who had been resurrected could answer that question. " I actually don't know. You should, considering that you still have the body that you were born into? My blood should still be mixed with yours, " Wally told his fiance. If not, they would still be okay... Hopefully anyway.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon May 29, 2023 5:52 pm

Dick walked over and stopped, putting his hands in his waist. "So, what do you think?" He asked. Her inspecting it was probably a good thing. He hoped so anyway since she seemed to appreciate his gift. "I wasn't sure what colour you wanted," he decided to add just add a little joke.

Mei had a small frown on her face in thought. "I suppose so." She really didn't understand much about science, but if she didn't then that would of course become an issue since mermaids could live for hundreds of years, unlike human.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue May 30, 2023 5:28 pm

Carter chuckled and had to pull Sam away from where she had nearly touched the windows. "Eh, You couldn't find one in red? " She teased him back. Then she laughed before walking back over to him and gave him an appreciative nod. "It's really awesome. Thank you so much, Dick. "

Wally didn't like the frown that she had on her face so he did the next thing that popped into his head. He started to tickle her!

"Got you!!" He laughed, not stopping his fingers as he tickled her mercilessly. He just wanted to forget or ignore all of the bad tension right now. He just wanted to make her happy and hear her laugh.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:47 pm

"You're welcome. Again, I just hope it helps now that you have Sam," Dick told her, just happy to do something she appreciated and that would actually benefit this new life she had. He then turned his head and pointed his thumb over his shoulder at the door. "Shall we get inside? If you can drag your eyes off that car?" He teased.

Mei tried to stop her giggles but couldn't avoid starting to laugh a little bit. She wasn't the most ticklish, but it was still enough to make her laugh. She fell back into the couch as he tickled her and tried to grab his hands. "Wally, n-no! Stop it!' she laughed.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:26 pm

Carter scoffed and rolled her eyes. "You're a dick, " She teased him before she started to head back inside the apartment.

"Deek!" Sam laughed out, making Carter stop in her tracks and look at her daughter. And she couldn't help it. Carter busted out laughing and held her hand over her mouth. Then she turned to Dick, waiting for his expression.

"Never!" Wally continued, playfully laughing as if he were an evil villain from some kind of children's movie. " You're never going to escape my clutches! "He laughed at himself then, thinking he was being super ridiculous but anything to make her laugh. He finally stopped and just held his arms around her, breathing a little hard from laughing and wrestling her around when she was trying to get him to stop tickling her. He nestled his head into her neck, laying a small kiss on it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:51 pm

Dick just held his hand up with a smile. "Don't look at me. I'm not the one who taught her a bad language word," He said, also teasing Carter since she'd the one who did the slip up, even if it was his name.

Mei calmed her laughters and just smiled at his embrace and lips touching her skin. She sneaked her own arms around him to just hold him close to her after he'd wrestled her down. She would always appreciate how humans would just joke around and play with eachother for fun. It wasn't exactly something she grew up with.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:37 pm

Carter rolled her eyes before looking down at her adorable, innocent child. " Sammy, call him your uncle Richard." Then she smirked at him, knowing that he hated being called Richard so it worked for her in two ways. Her child wouldn't be saying that horrible word, and she would be calling him " Uncle Richard ". It really wasn't a horrible word, it was his name, but she was hoping her daughter would be better than her. Didn't want her to be anywhere near as horrible and to the darkness as she. That's exactly the reason why she had chosen to take her away from her father, to have way too many connections to the dark side of things.

Sam just cocked her head to the side and said, " milk ".

That made Carter laugh again and she rubbed her nose with Sam's. Then she looked at Dick and said, " I'm going to get her some milk. Where do you like some refreshments? Apparently I'm not just Mommy, I'm also a maid to this one." As she said that, she tossed Sam up in the air and then caught her with a little giggle.

Wally held Mei in his arms for what seemed like forever before he slowly got up with her in his lap. He stroked her arm and kissed her head. " I can't wait to marry you, and for you to be " Mrs West ". " She never did have an actual last name. They always introduce her as Mei. He's supposed it didn't matter now, since when they married, her last name would become West. The idea of having a wife made Wally feel warm and happy. He tried not to think about how have one point in time, he thought Skye would be come " Mrs West". He didn't feel sad when he thought of her anymore, because she knew that he was happy and he knew that would make her happy too. But there definitely would be an empty spot in the front row of their wedding reserved just for her with a picture of her set up in the chair. Kind of like a memoriam So that everyone knew that Wally never forgot about her and never will.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:40 pm

"Yeah, you're just missing the maid outfit," Dick snickered, imagining Carter wearing some cheap Halloween costume, which probably would never happen. He saw Carter's killer look and he cleared his throat before holding the door open to her.

Mei smiled at him and stroked his cheek, sensing he was feeling happy but also that he was missing someone. It was easy to understand he was thinking about Sky. "You're thinking about her, aren't you?" She said. She wasn't mad, actually happy he was thinking about Sky. Even though she didn't really know her she knew that she had meant the world to Wally. And that he would always love her. It was only natural. Mei wished that Sky was still there with them. She seemed like such a nice human being.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next