Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 2 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by Lily07 Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:14 pm

((just checked all those dates! And yeah, i think Kim would be 18 as she was 16 when it all started -considering she was gonna have Conner as her romantic interest and all that haha-))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 2 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:24 pm

(right!? And that sounds great! Is she still go ns have Conner as her love interest or what do you wanna do with that?)

"That Robin goes by Blue Peacock now," Raquel repeated in a tease as the younger Zatara sister walked over.

Dick laughed. "Please, don't make that a thing," he said before he saw their intriguing faces. "It's Nightwing," he said and Artemis scoffed lightly, trying not to laugh. Nightwing? Sounded like something from an 80's mullet rock band...

"Nightwing, huh?" Zatanna nodded, kinda digging it. "I think that could work."  She walked over and leaned her elbow on his shoulder. He had outgrown her by about two inches now.

"Oh I get it, Hello Megan, it's Nightwing because of the bird!" M'gann expressed with a smile, getting it.

"Well, you can still call be Rob, for now," Dick said since he hadn't officially switched yet.

"And he wants us to say the wrong name, what a dickhead," Artemis teased, adding a smirk on her lips and seeing Dick's somewhat glare from behind his mssk.Yeah, total payback for the times at school.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:01 pm

Zerena giggled and was going to make a comment but didn't. She then glanced at Jason, wondering what was going through his head. Dick had an officially retire the name of " Robin " just yet, but it was sure getting close to Jason's turn to take up the mantle. She remembered that he had a lot of anxiety from becoming the next Robin so she just hope that he was okay. " So, Jason, what do you think? Think it suits him? " Zerena said in a teasing voice.

Wally laughed at the joke that his girlfriend made. "Yeah, that would be a really Dick" move, " He also teased, flashing a grin at his best friend. It was also kind of funny since everyone else other than the Zatara sisters and Jason, and Artemis too, knew his real identity but everyone else did not.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:02 am

"It's better than many of his other suggestions," Jason told her, smirking a little. It had been quite fun to hear the list of Dick's name suggestions. He was also smirking because of the teasing comment's that Artemis and Wally left. It was actually funny how not everyone knew his name and he was glad that if and whenever he became Robin, he wouldn't have to hide his identity.

"Alright, enough teasing you guys," Zatanna said, since she could see Dick's small glare. They were do dead, even though it was kinda funny.

"So, where's Kaldur?" Raquel asked, seeing he was the only one who wasn't there.

"He said he was going to be a bit late. Had some party in Atlantis that he was going to go in Atlantis first," M'gann said.

"Huh, who knew they celebrated Halloween in Atlantis," Conner said.

"I like the outfit, Conner," Raquel then said, noticing he was wearing a cardboard box and it looked pretty funny. "Is it RoboCop?" She teased a little. She was wearing some sort of cowboy outfit, having a hat on her head.

"No. Just a robot," Conner said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:14 am

Zerena smiled. So he wasn't thinking about the whole taking up the mantle of Robin at the moment. Good. She just wanted him to have fun, that's what Halloween was about. She then got a good look at Wally and Artemis and said, " I like the costumes!! Bonnie and Clyde? "

"Good eye," Wally nodded, grinning slightly. He was glad that their costumes were easy to figure out anyway. Unlike Connors, but his costume was pretty cool since he made himself.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:03 am

shinefairy wrote:(right!? And that sounds great! Is she still go ns have Conner as her love interest or what do you wanna do with that?)
((I'd say yeah, even if it's unrequited love, she'll still have feelings for him~ even if that's a bit mean on my part haha ))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:13 pm

"And you're matching too," Artemis saw Zerena and Jason. "Uh, what's the name of the movie again..." Artemis thought about before she snapped her fingers. "Got it. Nightmare before Christmas."

"Yeah, that's right," Jason nodded before he leaned towards Zerena just to check. "That's right, right?" Zerena had made him watch the movie with him but he was terrible at remembering titles like that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:26 pm

Zerena giggled into her hand. "Yes, that's correct. He's the all fearing pumpkin King and I am his queen, Sally the rag doll," she teased as she grabbed his hand and made him twirl her.

"Adorable. How about we get this party started? Before I have to arrest you all for, um... I got nothing, " Wally laughed at himself. He took Artemis's arm though, " to the kitchen! "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:03 pm

(haha "to the kitchen" reminded me of Sokka's "to the library!" XD)

Everyone let out a laugh before M'gann got on her broom and flew like a witch. "Yes! I prepared sweets and soft drinks!" M'gann said before flying off.

"Wow, she's really into character," Raquel commented seeing she flew on a broom and everything. She then followed the rest as they all headed over to the kitchen and livingroom area to get this party started.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:47 pm

(🤣🤣🤣 So true though!)

"The witches on brooms thing is so not true, " Zerena suck her head with a giggle before taking Jason's hand and going where Wally and the others were headed. After all, some say she was a witch in her own way. She remembered being called that sometimes by people who really hated magic and Metas alike.

"You can say that again, " Connor agreed as he slowly made his way towards the kitchen after his girlfriend.

When Wally finally made it to the kitchen, he was looking at all of the delicious little snacks and delicacies that the Martian had created for the party. Spaghetti brains, cake pops in the shapes of eyes of every size and shape, "blood" for the punch. M'gann really was a great party planner and organizer. " You should become a baker, " Wally told M'gann in earnest.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next