Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 3 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:09 pm

"You sure about that?" Dick asked, recalling the first time M'gann had baked them cookies, even if she was better at it now.

Superboy chuckled. "Well, at least I don't get eggs in my head anymore," he attempted to kiss his girlfriends cheek but the box was in the way so he couldn't reach, which made him annoyed.

M'gann giggled at his and flew up a bit so she could lean in and give him a kiss. "Well, I've been practicing! These are all from a special episode of-" she hit her forehead. "Hello Megan, you guys know that by now!" She laughed.

Artemis laughed. That was definitely a catch phrase the martian stuck too. "Well, I'm sure they taste great!" She said before grabbing one cookie that was shaped like a bat and had black piping on it. She popped it into her mouth before she playfully held her hands up Infront of her face like a mask with ears, saying; "I'm Batman," as deep as her voice would allow her to go.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 3 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:22 pm

(🤣🤣🤣🤣 Batman

I'm dead!)

Everyone burst out in laughter at that. Wally could barely contain himself, having to hold on to the counter for support. Now he knew why he loved Artemis Crock so much. She was the best damn woman he had ever met in his life! Not only a badass, but smoking hot, and a beautiful sense of humor.

Zerena was laughing so hard that she got tears in her eyes. But then she finally collected herself and chuckled out, "T-That's a perfect imitation of him, Artemis! "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:53 pm

(haha, good joke right? XD)

Jason chuckled. "Yeah, you even got the voice right," he said, actually impressed how low she could make her voice sound. Of course not at low as Bruce, but s pretty spot on imitation. He couldn't help but to grin a little, imagining if Bruce would have seen that.

Artemis chewed and swallowed before she laughed, glad the others thought it was funny as well. "I've unlocked the secret to becoming Batman!" She continued to joke.

Zatanna gasped, playing along. "Quick! Everyone grab a cookie!" She reached out for a bat-shaped cookie, seeing some of their friends hop on board with the playful act and doing stupid batman face masks with their hands.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:04 pm

Everyone played along, except Connor, of course. He can never take a joke when it was open for him. "I'm good. "

"C'mon,Supey!" Wally grabbed an extra that cookie and handed it out to Connor.

Connor only gave him a look, but with the adorable puppy dog look that his girlfriend was giving him, he sighed and reluctantly grabbed the cookie. Then he held it up to his eyes and said in the most boring voice ever, " I'm Batman? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:44 pm

(haha,oh Conner! I love it! and I can totally picture that xD)

Everyone then laughed because of how un-enthustiatic Conner did that.

"Well, I think Batman's got some competition!" Zatanna calmed down her laughs with the others and smiled.

"Yeah, maybe you should both be watching your backs or Conner's definitely gonna be the next Robin," Raquel teased.

"Yeah... No. No tights... no capes," Conner stated, and he would have crossed his arms, but the robot-costume made him unable to do so. They all knew he didn't really do the superhero look.

"No offense?" Dick added, remembering how Conner siad that when they first started the team. He chuckled. "Don't worry Conner, none taken."

"Okay, so. Feel free to eat as many sweets as you want! I've prepared some games and movies for the night, and I thought the first activity could be charades!" M'gann suggested.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:34 pm

(lol, thanks XD I was just in Connor's mindset)

"But that doesn't give you permission to eat every last dessert, Wally, " Zatanna said to the speedster who was already making himself a little goody bag of sweets.

Wally turned, and embarrassed look on his face before he said, " hey, I'm in character here. Nabbin' all the goods before someone else can. "

"Pft, sure that's it, "Zerena rolled her eyes playfully as she munched on the last of the bat cookie that she had gotten. Then she turned to her boyfriend. " Have you ever played charades before?"

Only reason she asked is because she wanted to make sure so he understood the game. There were a lot of things he hadn't done before, and she didn't blame him one bit. She just wanted to be a good girlfriend and have him enjoy life. That's all she ever wanted for Jason.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:35 pm

(Maybe you are Conner? XD)

"That's when you guess the other person's acting, right?" Jason said, remembering they did that on the streets one time. Not that they called it "charades" though.

"That's right, and I'm killing at it!" Dick said, putting his hands together and stretching them out, being cocky. Well, that was his opinion of course, but he was good at reading motions and movements since he and Batman usually didn't talk much during the dynamic duo missions.

"Aaand, he's cocky," Artemis said, putting her hands to her hips with that typical smile of hers, not surprised really.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:31 pm

(🤣🤣🤣 okay this is a terrible joke, but I wish I were Connor because the in vulnerability would have helped a fuck ton from my wreck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

"He's your boyfriend, deal with it, " Zerena teased her sister. A part of her was kind of glad that she got over Dick pretty fast. If not, she would never have found Jason. The thought made her smile a little and hug Jason's arm, leaning her head on his shoulder. She could do that now with how he actually gotten a little bit taller. Just a little. She was still older than him.

"It's true, " Wally said, his mouth full of sweets. He chewed for a second before swallowing and saying, " But then again, his detective skills could use some work." Of course he had to throw a teased his best friend's way.

He held out the little goodie bag he made for himself to Artemis. "Saved some just for you. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:07 pm

(AMG. It was. Imagine being invulnerable though. Never having to worry basically.)

"Hey!" Dick gave his best friend s little glare, but knew he was teasing.

Artemis turned to her boyfriend and a snug smile crept onto her face as she took her hands off her hips. "Oh, you shouldn't have," she told him, being sarcastically honoured by that. They both knew which one if them would eat the most of those treats. She kissed vis cheek regardless, appreciating the gesture.

"Okay, so. Let's head to the livingroom everyone!" M'gann said, grabbing a cookie to take with her before flying over, also hovering a glass of water after her.

"You want soda?" Artemis asked Wally ad she poured herself a glass to take with her, while the others got what they wanted as well to bring over to the couch area.

Jason poured himself and Zerena two glasses of some coke zero, handing her her glass before taking her and walking over so they could get some nice seats in the couch.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:32 pm

"Do you have to be sarcastic all of the time? " Wally chuckled at her. He loved her though, sarcastic ways or not "What are you drinking? I'll get it for you, " he offered. He had been overjoyed when the doctor told him that he could go around without having to use his crutches all the time. Now he can actually use his hands for things, like opening doors for himself, and he could finally get the drinks for his girlfriend.

"Thank you, " Zerena told her boyfriend after grabbing her drink. They found a good seat on the couch and she nestled herself in it, just enjoying having all of her friends with her. She didn't know what she would have done if she and her sister had to go through losing their father on their own. He wasn't really dead, but it was like as if he was dead. And Jason couldn't be a better boyfriend, even if he was a hot head.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next