Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 17 of 102 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 59 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 17 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:01 pm

"Yeah, I think I might need some help," Natalie said, picking it up. It wasn't heavy at all. If anything, it was lighter than her own arm.

"Its... Its not important right now, Mom. I just need some favors. Can you stop by my apartment and get both me and Thea some clothes? I don't want to leave her side right now," Wally asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 17 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:43 pm

Bruce nodded. "I'll go get Alfred and come back," He said, leaving since Alfred actually did more construction and function than he did. (Heck, i don't know how to attach a metal arm xD) When they both came back, the two ment helped Natalie attach what would be her new arm.

"Y-yes, yes of course!" Mary nodded, sniffling as she realised she had taken own tears to her eyes. God, this was awful! "I'll take the car right away," She said. "H-have you told your father?" She asked, knowing Rudy was still at work.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:14 am

Natalie had been sitting and she grit her teeth when they attached the arm. It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt... she thought, while they attached it to the nerves and whatnot. When it was finally done, she let out a breath and looked at it.

"Well?" Alfred asked, feeling a bit bad about the pain she felt while connecting it to her arm.

Natalie took another breath before she tried to move her arm...and it did move! Her metal fingers all tapped the table's service and she was able to move it around. "I-Its working!!"

"No, no. Please don't tell him yet. I don't want to give him a heart attack while he's at work," Wally told her, rubbing his arm. God this sucked so much!!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:29 am

"How does it feel?" Bruce asked, seeing she was able to move it and all, but he didn't want her to be in any pain.

Mary nodded. "No, you're right. But I'll stop by your appartment. Is there anything else you need?" She asked her son, willing to do anything right now to make him or Thea feel better.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:22 am

"It feels good," Natalie answered as she began to move her whole arm, then just at the elbow, bent the hands, then wiggled the fingers. It was light and didn't make any weird sounds when she moved the joints. The arm itself was metal with black parts, but her favorite part? It had red spirals and red roses as a decal and it was just beautiful.

"Now, as you grow, it will have to be adjusted and replaced sometimes. Also, Lady Natalie, do not try to overexert the arm in battle. The arm itself is made of one of the strongest metals known to man, but it is still just metal," Alfred explained to her. He didn't want her to try and test it limits. It was durable enough, and they would always have the money to replace the parts, but that didn't mean she could be careless with it.

"I won't, I won't. I promise," Natalie told him with a smile, looking up at the elderly butler. She hugged him tightly around his waist. "Thank you, Alfred. I love it." She stood back and asked, "So...strongest metal on Earth...is this arm stronger than my own?"

"Yes, but we will go over the details of it later. I did slave over a hot stove cooking all of your favorites for them to go to waste," Alfred said.

Natalie giggled. She really did miss Alfred's witty remarks. "Okay, okay. That is my cue to get my butt back upstairs. Same to you both!" she told them, grabbing their hands.

"Ah... Check on our dog, too, if you don't mind. Make sure he's okay. He probably needs to be taken out and his food bowl replaced," Wally said now that he thought about it. "A-Also, Mom, don't...don't say anything to anyone just yet. I want to tell everyone myself."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:13 pm

"We'll go," Bruce chuckled. Now, he hoped she wouldn't make too much of a scene when she came back with that to the party. The two men walked ahead up to get back to the party. It was good to see that Natalie liked the arm, and it would help her a lot in her everyday life.

Mary nodded. "I won't. Okay, see you later honey. I love you,"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:56 pm

Natalie smiled and she went upstairs first before she over to Garfield. She more or less snuck behind him before wrapping BOTH arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "Hey, Gar! Notice something different about me?" she asked.

"I love you, too, Mom. Thank you again," Wally told her. He then hung up and slumped against the wall a little. He felt so tired. Not physically of course, but just emotionally and mentally. This was something he thought he'd never have to go through. Tipping his head up, he took a breath and thought about telling Dick since he was his best friend, but then he remembered Natalie's welcome back party. Shit, he was supposed to go later. He can't now. He'd tell Dick later.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:42 pm

Dick was at the welcome back surprise party, and he knew very well what Bruce and Alfred had arranged for his sister. It would be a good thing for her.

Mary then grabbed her car keys and her jacket before going to the car. She locked the house and tried not to be too upset. She just wanted to do anything she could now to suport her son and his girlfriend.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:05 pm

Gar was a little surprised, both by her sudden appearance, and also by the new addition.
His eyes went wide, and he quickly turned around, making sure to still remain within her embrace.
"No freaking way!" he exclaimed glancing at her brand new arm. He had a wide smile on his face, almost like a child who had seen a cool new toy.
"How does it feel?" he asked. He knew about the gift that was awaiting her, but he had no clue they were gonna give it to her in that moment.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:13 pm

"It feels amazing. I don't think I've been this happy since...well...you know," Natalie smiled at him, happy that he would now worry less about her. "Its super light and super strong. Won't be able to break so easily."

Some of Natalie's friends noticed the arm and they all crowded around her. They all asked the same questions like "Is that your new arm!?", "Whats it made of?!", "Can I touch it?" and whatnot. "Guys, guys, come on," Natalie said, getting a little claustrophobic. She hadn't really been crowded like that in a while. For months, she was on her own or only with a couple of people. It was going to take time to really adjust being back with everyone.

Alfred saw this and he grabbed a glass before clinking his drink to get everyone's attention. Once he saw all eyes were on him, he announced, "Miss Natalie's cake is now ready, if everyone will follow us to the dining room as you could get a slice afterwards."

His planned seemed to work, because now most of the teens there were on their way to the dining room. Natalie could breathe now and she almost jumped when she felt M'gann's hand on her back. "You okay, Natalie?" she asked with a kind smile.

"Yeah, yeah. I am now," Natalie replied with a nod. She smiled over at Alfred. "Thanks."

"Of course. Now, I did say the cake was for you. Come along," the old butler said, leading her to the dining room.

Wally didn't want to tell anyone else, out of respect for his privacy as well as Thea's feelings. Plus, what if the media got a hold of this? They'd be eating it up. So he decided to just let his mom and his dad know for now and go join Thea to see what she wanted him to do.

He took a deep breath before going back inside of the room. "Hey, Thea, I just asked my mom to bring us some clothes," he said, going over. "I didn't know if there was anything else you wanted."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 102 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 59 ... 102  Next