Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 59 of 102 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 80 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 59 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:40 pm

Thea looked at her boyfriend and couldn't help but smile. "Sure. That sounds nice," she stood back up after loading her dish into the dishwasher. She walked over to dry her hands off. "Even chill." She added with an innocent shrug.

Dick rolled his eyes with a laugh before hitting the men's shower so they could both get ready to scout for the night. They needed to get to the bottom with this before things got ugly. It was... Personal.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 59 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:17 pm

"Wait, even chill? " Wally asked, turning in his chair after having sit down with his seconds. He didn't mean to sound eager but.... It has been a while. Not that he was complaining.

Natalie entered the women's locker rooms and she took a shower there, all the while keeping an eye and ear out for any suspicious activity or talk. But nobody seemed to have been acting suspicious so she got her shower and then he got dressed before slipping out in her uniform to meet up with her brother in one of the carts.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:24 pm

Thea smiled and walked over, getting her arms around him from behind and kissing his cheek. "Maybe," she whispered. Honestly it did sound nice. She had missed their moments.

Nightwing met up with his sister some time later. They needed to be discreet while investigating this case.

(I don't remember all the lines in the episode but I remember the gist of it)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:15 pm

(it's okay, I don't either. We'll just make it up as we go haha LOL 😆)

Wally had a little smirk. " I love you, have I told you that? He asked her.

Crimson had made it to the cart where she slipped in and sat across from her brother. " Okay, let's go over what we know. We know that Jack Haley is innocent until proven guilty of course, " she said even though she fully believed that he was innocent. " What are some of the suspects? The guy who breathes fire? What about strong man? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:26 pm

"Mhm," Thea smiled, kissing his cheek again before sitting down next to him to keep him company while he had seconds.

(Okay! Perfect!)

"I think everyone is a suspect as of now," Nightwing said before he pulled up his holo-map with everyone who was related to the circus somehow. "Should be someone who'd have something against Haly, or want to fame him somehow and someone who would have a motive for stealing weapons technologies across Europe."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:59 pm

Wally ate the seconds kind of quickly, not wanting to make her sit there long.

Once he was done, he put his plate in the dishwasher, cleaned up the kitchen, and had Thea in his arms in, well, a flash.

"But who would want to frame Haly?" Crimson asked with a frown. She sighed. "Not the point. Let's check on how long each act has been in the circus."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:39 am

Thea giggled when he caught her in a flash. She looked up at Wally, asking; "Tell me. Was it annoying before how you couldn't use your powers Infront of me?"

Nightwing nodded and closed the holomap. "Sounds like a good start." He said before they went to investigate. Honestly accessing these things would have been so much easier if he could just hack into a computer, but he was pretty sure Haly still kept everything on paper.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:45 pm

Wally thought about it as he turned the TV on and scrolled through Netflix to see what they should watch. " Yeah, pretty much, " he said with a little chuckle. " There were times when I wanted to tell you so bad but I couldn't. And then you got me that car and I just wanted to say,"I love you, but I don't need it because I have powers."

Chuckled a little bit more before he looked at her. " But it doesn't matter now. Now we are openly honest with each other. Which begs the question, was it annoying when you couldn't use your powers around me?"

"Right. Haley is so old school, " crimson said with a little giggle. Then she looked at her brother and said, " you or me? " Meaning did he want to go in and sneak a copy of the roster list or did he want her to?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:41 pm

"Mhm, well. Not really. Since I don't use them very much, you know?" Thea said, thinking about it. "Or who says I havn't used them on you?" She teased, but that obviously wasn't true since it was kinda obvious when she went into someones head. "Jokes aside. I'm not very strong with using my powers. I use them to my advantage when I can, but... it's mostly been sparring sessions with my uncle." 

"If you're up to the challange?" Nightwing asked her, teasing since he always teased her about not being as stealthy as him, even if that wasn't necessarly true.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:57 pm

Mentioning her uncle totally killed the mood, well not really but still. He didn't show it on his face and he just said, You better not have used them on me or you know what what happened? I would do.... this!!"

He got her down on the couch and started to tickle her. Her laughter always put him in a better mood.

Crimson smirked. "Oh, you're so on! Time me," she told her brother as she made her way up to the window of the cart so she could access the top of the train and make her way over to where Haly's cart was.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 102 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 80 ... 102  Next