Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 16 of 102 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 59 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 16 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:10 pm

(haha, love on alfred!)

And the party forthwent, just everyone having a good time.

Bruce found natalie during the fiest and smiled before he wispered. "I also have a present for you, come with me." He and Alfred had kind of designed an arm for her, to make things easier, but he wasn't just gonna wrap it up and give her a robot arm infront of everyone. Cause that would be werid.

"I'm sorry too," Thea wispered, just taking comfort in him and trying to comfort him as well.

(tooo saaaad)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 16 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by Lily07 Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:12 pm

Gar, who had been dancing with Natalie, smiled at her.
"Go with them, i'll wait here" he said with a wink. He would've loved to go with them, but he wanted that moment to be a special family moment thingy.

((</3))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:30 pm

((I'd be crying right now, more than likely if this was a movie in a cinema xD))

"Um, okay," Natalie giggled. She felt a little excited and a little skeptical. What did he have to show her that he couldn't show in front of everyone? That usually meant something with the League or Batman business.

Wally wiped her face then before he looked down at his hands and said, "I'm gonna clean up a little. I'm also gonna call my parents to...to let them know. You just rest up, okay? I'm not going to leave your side, not for a second."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:55 pm

(Yes. Maybe even I would have)

Bruce then took his daughter to his study and closed the door. He walked over to grab something from underneath his desk before he placed the, still wrapped, present on his desk. "Go ahead. Open it," He said.

Thea only nodded, going back to rest with the oxygen mask. She had a lot of morphin in her system, so she was very drowsy, the only good thing about that was that it took away a little of the pain.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:28 pm

Natalie gave him a smile before she unwrapped the present and took the top off to reveal the arm inside. She gasped and looked at Bruce before looking at the arm, then back at Bruce and finally just stared at the arm. "Y-You guys finished it! Its beautiful!" she said, running her fingers along the cool metal.

Wally kissed her forehead before he got up to use the adjoined bathroom. From there he scrubbed his hands clean from the blood and tried to get some out of his shirt, but knew it was no use. He sighed and walked out, seeing Thea almost asleep so he went out to call his parents to let them know. There was NO way he was gonna call Slade. The bastard didn't give two shits about her anyway.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:38 pm

"Alfred tried to make the design something like your taste," Bruce admitted, smiling.

Mary was at home, just filling out a crossword on the coffee table in the living room. She tapped the pen before she heard the phone ring. Mary stood up and walked over to answer the phone. "Hello?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:13 pm

"Its...perfect," Natalie said as tears came to her eyes. She wiped her eyes before she hugged her dad. "Thank you, Daddy," she whispered.

"H-Hey, Mom... Um... I got something to tell you," Wally said, his free hand in his pocket. He wasn't sure how he was going to tell her that her grandbaby was dead.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:12 pm

Bruce was a bit startled by the quick hug, but he only chuckled and smiled as he hugged her back. He rubbed her back and said. "You're welcome, honey."

"Honey? Are you alright?" Mary asked, a frown appearing on her aging face and she gripped the handle of the phone a bit tighter. She could hear something wasn't right on his voice.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:16 am

Natalie smiled and she looked at the arm before she asked, "Can I go ahead and put it on?"

"I'm... I'm not doing so great, but Thea and the baby..." Wally took a breath, "Thea was attacked and the baby didn't make it."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:39 am

"Of course," Bruce said, smiling. "Do you need any help?"

Mary gasped, covering her moth with her hand, shocked. "Oh my god! By who?" After processing what happened, Mary understood that it wasn't 100% unlikley. She was heartbroken at this news, but was right now more worried about her son and Thea.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 102 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 59 ... 102  Next