Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 58 of 102 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 80 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 58 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by Lily07 Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:23 pm

((that scene is so sad!! but it's one of my favorites of the first season tbh))

"So what, ya come 'ere to take me back? Alone?" Killer Croc replied after his laugh.
The light from a few streetlamps came through the holes of a manhole cover right avobe them, and so Ghost was finally able to see him.
He was terrifyingly large, and his wet scales didn't help at all. His teeth were sharp, and he had way more than any normal person.
Well, there was nothing normal about him, at all.
For a second, Ghost felt like the rats around her, so afraid that she just wished she could turn around and run.
But what kind of hero would she be if she did?
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 58 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:00 pm

(Same here 🥺💔😓)

"You think so? I feel like I put in too much seasoning," Wally admitted as he stirred it up a little bit. He was glad she liked it! Made him feel proud.

"Yeah, yeah," Natalie giggled a little bit. "Just brought back some memories is all." She seat up. "Hey, do you remember the time -"

She was cut off when she overheard the gentleman in a tuxedo say he was from interpol. Oh no.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:12 pm

"No, no. It's good, don't worry." Thea smiled and ate. She actually liked a bit of spice in her food. Not too much, but s little bit was nice.

Dick noticed her stopping and they quickly eavesdropped in the guy talking. After all they were there to do a job. If interpool was there something was definitely going on and they were going to find out what
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:17 pm

"Oh, well, good," Wally smiled before taking another bite. He really didn't want to lose this life with Thea. But he wanted her safe.... and didn't want a murderer for an in-law.

The two continued to talk until Haly had enough and went to deal with a circus matter.

The guy from interpol walked over to them, flashing his badge. "Have you two seen anything suspicious going on around here?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:25 am

Thea smiled and swallowed. "You're always too self-critical," she told him.

Dick exchanged a look with her sister before he shook his head. "No, nothing." He said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:22 pm

"Yeah, I know," Wally said with a sheepish smile. "But that's why I have you." He grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Yeah, we just joined the troupe," Natalie said.

"That clears you two," the guy said as he put away his badge. "Whatever Haley is up to, I will find out. Have a good night." With that, he left.

"We've got to do something, or Haley will lose the circus," Natalie said, turning to Dick.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:00 pm

Thea smiled at his actions. "And you're never going to lose me," she said.

"I know." Dick sighed. "Okay. We'll scoop after the show tonight. But we ned to be careful so we don't get caught. We don't want to alert the one who's actually behind all of this." He said. Their undercover position gave them a good way to investigate. But they still needed to be smart about it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:03 pm

' I hope so...' he thought, keeping a smile.

Then he got up with his plate. "So, you want seconds? Or are you done?" He asked.

Natalie nodded. "Right. So, what's next?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:25 pm

"No, I'm full. Thank you." Thea said before standing up with her plate to load it into the dishwasher.

"Shower?" Dick shrugged a smile at his sister since they were both sweaty. After that they could change and investigate that night.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:21 pm

"I'm going to make me some seconds, but after that, do you want to watch some Netflix? Maybe some chill? " Wally teased, since he knew they haven't been like that ever since.... He was fine with not being able to do anything, he was just content with being with her.

"Yeah, you reek," Natalie teased him as she passed by him towards the place to take their showers. Honestly, though, it bothered her about Haley. She didn't want to see an innocent man who was kind of like a grandfather to them to go to jail.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 102 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 80 ... 102  Next