Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 65 of 102 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 83 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 65 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by Lily07 Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:49 pm

((honestly, i'd probably panic from sheer terror lol))

"Gotham. Sewers" Ghost answered between clenched teeth, as the pain climbed through her foot to her leg. She closed her eyes for a moment, focusing on not letting go of either the communicator or the grappling hook.

Killer Croc, right underneath her, was checking the walls to see if he could climb them to reach her. Alex's heart pounded against her chest.

"I-I'll turn on the locator" she finally said. "Please don't tell the others" she added, before finishing the call, as she could no longer focus on talking. She fumbled with the communicator for a moment, trying not to drop it as she messed with the buttons, finally turning on her location so that Thomas could track her down.

"Come down, little one" Killer Croc called her, as he finally found a part of the wall he could climb with his big claws.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 65 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:45 pm

That got Wally's attention. So much so, that he set up at attention and looked at her. Then he kissed her lips before saying, " You are the best, beautiful! Got to pee and then I'll be there for breakfast! "

"Have they always been that uncomfortable? " Natalie asked as she munched on some toast. She had been in worst sleeping arrangements - like that one time they were stuck on an island full of dinosaurs and she had nothing but a hard cave floor to sleep on.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:44 pm

"Okay, see you down there." Thea smiled before she left their room to go back downstairs to see Ollie eagerly awaiting his breakfast. "I know, I know. Soon Ollie boy. Soon." She crouched down to pet him.

Thomas didn't say much else as he was practically out of the couch already. He knew there wasn't a lot of time and he could hear the pain in Alex voice.

(So how does moth beat croc alone? Or should he call some of the team there anyway? What do you think?)

"I didn't think about it when we were young," Dick admitted before realising. "Wow. I am getting old." He chuckled.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:47 pm

((hmmm...
I think he could probably go in alone just to take her out of there, and then call the team to deal with Croc once they're both safe
Would that make sense?))

The blood from Ghost's face left as she watched Killer Croc getting closer to her. He was climbing the wall underneath her.
Her foot was hurting, a lot, but now the adrenaline of her panic made it her secondary worry. Right now, all she could think about was running away.

Her first instinct was to turn invisible again, alongside the grappling hook. Then, she waited, and once Croc was closer, she made her way down to the water, using the hook's release mechanism.

Croc laughed.
"Trapped little rat, stop playing games" he said, following the splash of water Alex made when she landed. She had to bite her tongue not to scream in pain when the disgusting water entered her wound. She'd have to clean that very, very well later. But that was the last of her concerns. First, she had to make it out alive.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:59 pm

Wally freshened up a bit before he joined them for breakfast. "I'm here, sorry the wait. But I'm here now, so let's dig in!"

"Yes, yes you are," Natalie teased him before she ate some of her eggs. Wow.... It had been a long time since that night....
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:38 pm

"I think Ollie was more upset than me," Thea said, giggling. She then poured Ollie's portion up and walked over to put it back into the ground. She told him to wait before she let him go and the good dog digged i to his meal. "Okay. So help yourself." Thea said, washing her hands before walking over to the table she set with a nice good breakfast.

"Hey!" Dick looked up at her, but knew she was teasing. He still nudged her. "So how are things with you and Gar?" He asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:36 am

"Sorry, pal, I didn't mean to make you wait. I swear, that dog is just like me sometimes, " Wally took a bite of his toast and hummed out in the delight. " This toast is really good! "

Okay, maybe he was trying to butter her up for the talk they would eventually have.

"Going great, actually," Natalie said, getting a smile as she thought of her usually green boyfriend. "He should be auditioning for some roles since M'gann and his foster parents said they were cool with him acting."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:20 pm

Thea laughed lightly. "It's just toast. Nothing special," she said as she sat down after grabbing her cup of tea. Wally and food sure was something. "Did you sleep well?" She asked as she grabbed a toast for herself.

"Huh, really?" Dick nodded and took a bite of his sandwich. "Gonna be dating a movie star?" He teased after he swallowed.

(Yeah I think that makes sense! And sorry Lily! I forgot to reply!)

Thomas was trying his best not to panic, and stay calm. He didn't feel like he had the time to wait for anyone else in the team, however he did alert them that he would probably be in need of assistance later. Why had Alex gone after Killer Croc alone!? And in the sewers? That was crazy. Anyhow he hurried there so that he wouldn't be too late.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:04 pm

((No worries ^^!))

Killer Croc landed behind her, and Ghost began to run, using the grappling hook to aid her gain speed, instead of simply climbing the walls with it. Because of the slippery, moss-covered walls, the hook had trouble grabbing onto the bricks.

Croc, noticing this, kept running from side to side, following Ghost as she tried to avoid his attacks.

But she was losing speed fast, as she felt more tired and the pain grew stronger. Her heart kept racing, as she felt the terrifyingly loud paces of Croc behind her, getting closer.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:56 pm

"After last night? Who wouldn't? " Wally smirked a little before he ate some more of his breakfast. Last night was actually really great. It was definitely needed after all those weeks.

"Well, yeah, " Natalie giggled with a shrug. She took a bite of her sausage and swallowed before saying, " Things might be a little different, but I'm proud of him. I think it makes him feel closer to his mom, you know? Do we doing what she did."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 102 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 83 ... 102  Next