Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 64 of 102 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 83 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 64 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:14 pm

(Alright! Also. lily, what's the next step for Alex. Should she have call d Tomas to help or get hurt. I cannot remember xD)

Thea got up around 9 the next morning. It was a Saturday so getting some time to sleep in was nice. She'd let Wally sleep a little longer, since he usually did that and she got down to prepare some breakfast after taking Ollie for hit morning walk, of course.

Dick was up the next day. If it was one thing he did not miss it was sleeping in the trains beds. Then the bed at the mansion got a far higher score.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 64 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by Lily07 Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:42 pm

((right! sorry for the delay, i was figuring that out myself haha
Was thinking, maybe both tbh. Like, she'd call Moth and in the process Croc would find her fast and get her hurt ~ i think i'd make sense

Sorry for the time gap between the stories x.x hope it's not too much of a problem ))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:51 pm

(And so sorry for my delay!! 😅😅😅 But I think that's is a great idea!)

Wally was just snoozing away,a smile on his face from last night. But he'd have to be ready for the confrontational day ahead of him...

Natalie woke up with a yawn followed by a grunt. "Have the beds always been this uncomfortable?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:43 pm

((that's alright, it wasn't much of a delay tbh ^^! Also yay! thanks~ ))

Ghost ran as fast as she could, putting distance between her and Croc. At this point she didn't even care she was completely soaked in sewer water.
She took out her communicator, and decided to call the only person she would dare admit defeat like this.
Please pick up she thought as she called Thomas. She kept turning her head as she ran, knowing Croc was right behind her even then. She was breathing heavily and she couldn't help it, so she was sure he could hear her.

Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:08 pm

Thea prepared some eggs and bacon along with some scones she made that morning. It wasn't much but it was something. Besides, she did love bread. After getting them out she put the tray on the stove and cleaned up. She then decide to call Wally down. Like expected she didn't get a response so she walked up the stairs to wake him.

(Yeah! It's good )

"Hello?" Thomas asked, picking the phone up and putting it between his ear and shoulder since he was busy playing some video games at the time.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:56 am

Wally was laying on his stomach, just snoring away and his arms outstretched to the sides. He was sleeping really good.

After getting up, and brushing her teeth, Natalie followed her brother to where everyone was getting breakfast.

One of the performers, the strong man, looked at the two acrobats as they were still wearing their masks. " You know, we still don't have a show until tonight. You can take the costumes off, " he told them.

"We, uh, we're going straight to practice after this so we are just prepared, " Natalie lied with a innocent smile.

That made the strong man smile and he picked up his plate of food with one hand while he walked over by them. " I like a committed group," he told Natalie as he patted her back before he went on to one table to eat.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:05 pm

Ghost was about to call him by his name when she realized her mistake.
"M-Moth, I need help!" she stuttered, trying to keep her breathing calm so he'd understand her words.

"Oh, big mistake, miss" Killer Croc roared when he heard her voice, and then leapt towards her having, located her in the middle of the sewers.

Ghost couldn't help a panicked scream as she took her grappling hook, using it to get out of his way.
But as she did, Croc's jaws found her left foot, taking a bite at it. Alex managed to move it out of the way, but his teeth managed to sink in, leaving an ugly mark. The warm blood instantly soaked Ghost's boot, and she screamed in pain.

"H-help" she repeated through the communicator, which she had managed to not let go despite the shock she felt. She was now hanging from the ceiling of the sewers, barely out of Croc's way, but not for long. Her blood was dripping down, which made Killer Croc laugh.

"Tasty" he said, licking his nonexistent lips.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:20 pm

Thea walked to their bedroom and crossed her arms, pursuing her lips in a small smile before she shook her head. He was such a sleepy head in the mornings. Walking over she gently shook him by his shoulder. "Wally, it's morning." She said.

"I think Conner would like him," Dick teased getting a funny picture of Conner as the strongest man. He sad down and started eating his breakfast.

Thomas dropped his console and stood up. "Where are you!?" He asked before listening. Was that water dripping in the background?

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:22 pm

(*shudders* oh,man, I'd be DEAD if I had to face Croc 😳😬)

"Hm?" Wally held one eye open to look at her. He then turned his head back down to the mattress, letting out a sigh before he sat up. He stretched his arms out wide as he said, "Good morning, beautiful. Sorry I slept in on you."

Natalie giggled. "I think so," she agreed before following him to sit down so they can eat.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:16 pm

(lol same xD)

"It's okay." Thea assured him, rubbing his arm. "I've made breakfast." She said.

"So, managed to get any sleep in the concrete of a bed?" Dick asked, teasing as he grabbed his cup of coffee and then taking a sip.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 102 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 83 ... 102  Next