Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:58 pm

((Of course xD anything else ya wanna add or do?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:01 pm

(Hm... No I think I am happy. U?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:09 pm

((I'm pretty happy with it. Shall we start then?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:57 pm

(Yes. We shall? Do u mind? I am home in like 5 minutes. Just had dinner)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:12 pm

((I can do it, but it'll be a bit. I'm eating right now because I gotta get ready for work in an hour))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:48 pm

One year later

The castle of Ireland was glooming like never before. It was spring time and the flowers had started blooming all over the country. They all knew Summer was upon them. It would be a good year. The Royal couple were planning on extending the Royal family. It had been a productive year for them, both as rulers and as a couple.

They got a lot of structure and stabilty back to the country. The terrorist attacks were put down after they found the groups so for now there was peace and The country felt more safe than it had been in years.

Wally had gotten a collab project with Star Labs going. By the funding of the goverment of Irland and The Royal crown they would use their countries resources to produce medicine, work with environment and just make things better. It had been working great so far and they had already been able to cure and find stable ways if producing new materials. Of course Sky loved the fact that Wally got to do what he loved as he was responsible for the entire process of it. Both getting to be the brains behind everything and be practical. It looked good for the country too.

Sky herself had finally got some more time to herself as Wally was into the entire thing of being a ruler. Of course she still had a lot of responsibility, mainly focusing on finacial issues or general questions. She was glad to, However, find time for her music in between. It made her feel better and also act better as Queen, making better decisions and she also had a fund where she supported all the kids of Ireland who wanted to do music but couldn't because we f finacial issues or disabilities or anything like that.

But between all of the projects the King and Queen also made sure to find time for theirself. Develop and Explorer their mairrage, spend time together and grow as a couple. The recently, just a month back had decided they were ready for the next step. To start a family. Of course it was maybe gonna take a few trials but thwy knew it would come when it was the time. This was of course good news for all of their friends and especially Wally's mother or iris could not stop to talk about it. It was still nothing but the two of them was sure it was gonna come any time now.

"I just have a really good feeling about this month," Sky said, as she was looking out of the window of the room that were planned to be their future babies. She looked back and saw Wally smiling. He was looking threw their old photo albums. Both hers and his from when they were babies. Of course Mary had brought Wally's over when they visited not just a month ago.

Back over in the US, more precise Bludhaven, Carter and Dick were still trying to organize everything. Dick's apartment was chaos after they decided to love in together. And since it did need kind of an uplift from looking like a mans house to actually a nice looking apartment they both could share, things were a mess. There was boxes still needing to be unpacked but most stuff was starting to fall into place.

They had repainted all the walls white to let in more Light and it as just over all starting to look really nice. Nicer than Dick ever could have thought it would look.

He had also been talking a bit to Bruce, Alfred and Wally about it. He was thinking of proposing to Carter. Just after maybe getting a bit more order to their apartment. It would be a big step. Especially so tightly to the moving together part. But... It felt like it was the time. But he still keept it a secret of course.

"So... Where did you say these go?" Dick asked, unpacking a box of new candle lights that they had bought. He remembered something about a window, but which window? Yes. Carter was suprisingly very into decorating the last 2 months. It was a mystery how this started just after they planned they would move together.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:42 am

((I'm so sorry!! Sad I never got the chance to start. I feel terrible, but thank you for starting!! You did a great description, better than I could've. And Carter is so me whenever I finally move out))

"Think so?" Wally looked up from the photo albums with a smile. He looked out the window and nodded. "Yeah. This month sounds the greatest."

Wally was SO ready to start a family with her. More than he thought he would be. Looking back, he had never imagined himself married to a beautiful woman - a Queen, no doubt - and wanting to start a family with her. He always thought of being a bachelor, breaking hearts, kicking ass as a superhero, and just doing his thing. Well, now this was his thing. Being a King of a country, being able to run a lab to help make cures for diseases and other sources. Now going to be able to chase after a little rugrat with tiny feet.

"Oh, uh, window of the kitchen," Carter called from where she was unpacking some of her stuff in their room. All of this unpacking was pretty irritating, but being able to finally decorate was a lot of fun. She was super excited about being able to start a little life with Dick. Living together officially now and always being able to wake up next to him every day, creating memories in that cramped apartment of his. To make her life her own. Well, with Dick in it, of course.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:15 am

(Don't worry about it. It's fine)

Sky smiled and walked over to him, grabbing his hand. "I'm excited," Sky said, looking at the photos in the photo album. They had one of the two of them when they were in kindergarden together. She smiled at the photo before she asked. "Think we'll have a Boy or girl first?"

She wanted both. Maybe they would even get twins. Who knew?

Dick nodded and walked over to the kitchen, setting them up. "I can't wait untill we unpack the very last box," He admitted, going back out to help her with the rest. It would be so nice to just fall back into their new couch and rest.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:16 pm

"Doesn't matter to me," Wally admitted until he nodded his head side to side and added, "Well, maybe a boy." He really wouldn't care as long as the baby was healthy, but a son would be amazing. A little mini-him.

"You are telling me," Carter agreed, looking back before looking down at her box with pictures and frames in them. She smiled as she held up a picture of her and her mom, which was the only good one she had left. It was a little Carter in blonde pigtails and her mother was holding her. Both of them were covered in fingerpaint.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:13 pm

Sky smiled and thought for a moment. "Have any names you like?" She asked.

"I like that one," Dick told her, catching a glipse of the photo from over her shoulder as he passed ny her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next