Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 3 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:40 pm

"For a boy, Wally Jr.," Wally grinned a bit up at her. He then chuckled and shook his head. "I'd like it, but if I got named after my dad, it'd be horrible. I already got his name as a middle name. What about you?" He would probably leave the names to her.

Carter smiled, not even gonna roll her eyes. "Yeah, me, too," she said, getting up and sat it on her side of the bed. She then went back and unwrapped the rest of the pictures, putting them on shelves or hanging them with nails.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 3 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:36 pm

"Mhm, I'm still thinking," SKy admitted. Setteling on a name would be harder than you'd think.

"Please tell me we can take a coffee break soon?" Dick asked her. He was getting tired of unpacking boxes by now.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:00 am

"Well, we have time," Wally said, getting up and got his arms around her with a smirk. "I still gotta get you pregnant first," he teased.

"Mmm..." Carter sat the last picture down, then turned to him. "Alright, now we can. Then we'll come back and finish unpacking."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:39 pm

Sky giggled and looked at him from over her shoulder, putting her hands on top of his. "That's true."

"Sounds like a plan," Dick said with a smile. "Starbucks?" He asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:47 pm

"How about we try tonight? I could set the whole mood, have some music playing," Wally whispered in her ear as he held her.

"Starbucks," Carter agreed with a nod. She looked around for her coat. "Have you seen my coat?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:16 pm

Sky smiled, a small blush tinting her cheeks. "That sounds great," She wispered back.

"Yeah, I think I saw it in the car. Let me go get-" Dick just opened the door and outside was a man he didn't recognize. Much because he had never met him. Klaus.

Klaus smirked. "Hello there. Was a long time since last saw you my witch," He greeted, mostly Carter.

Dick arched an eyebrow and just looked back at Carter. Did she know this guy? He seemd shady.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:23 pm

"Awesome!" Wally kissed her shoulder before he let her go to get some things. "Alright, I will take care of preparations for tonight. You let the Wall-Man worry about everything."

Carter's eyes went wide and she immediately asked, "How did you find me?" Dammit! Why now!?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:58 pm

Sky nodded and crossed her arms with a small smirk. "Should I be concerned?" She teased.

"I told you I'd find you. Now, let's go. It's time for that little favor you owe me," Klaus said.

"She's not going anywhere with you!" Dick started, not liking the way this guy talked to his girlfriend.

"Be quiet and do nothing," Klaus only told him, compelling him by looking him into the eyes. And as Dick was human he just froze, not doing or saying anything because that's what he was told to do. Klaus turned back to Carter. "Do I have to ask again or do you want me to compell, I would assume your boyfriend, to cut himself to death whicle we're at it?" You could tell he was running out of patient.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:03 pm

"You doubt my romantic side?" Wally asked, feigning injury as he held a hand over his heart.

"No! Don't you fucking dare," Carter growled, taking a step. She gripped her fists before she took a breath. "Alright, alright. I'll go with you. Just leave him alone." She then walked past Dick, stopping to look at him. "I'm sorry, I'll explain as soon as I get back." She wasn't sure if he could hear her or what.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:23 pm

Sky giggled and reached up, kissing his cheek. "Of course not, mi amore."

Klaus smiled. He was always victorious. "Perfect," He allowed Carter to walk outside first before he looked back at Dick. "Forget this ever happened," before he closed the dor and followed after her witchy friend, taking her to her car.

A few seconds passed before the door closed and Dick snapped out of it. Not really remembering what he was doing, so he had to stop and take a moment.

"Get in, Love. We're going on a road trip," Klaus got into his car.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next