Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 15 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 57 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 15 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:35 pm

"We're through, Dick. I can't keep doing this to you and deserve someone so much better. I'm sorry, but this is whats best," Carter said, going to the door and grabbed her jacket and shoes.

"Atta girl," Damon grinned and he stood up, holding up two glasses he found. "You run into anyone?" he asked, since he had a feeling everyone would be confused on why she didn't seem depressed anymore.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 15 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:42 pm

"Carter, no!" Dick ran over and grabbed her wrist, a little hard. "I'm not gonna let you walk out on this." He frowned and said. "This. What we have? It's special and... I can't say it's going to be easy but. We can do it. Together. We can come through anything." He said. "I believe that, and I want you to believe that too."

"Just a cleaner staff," Sky said, walking over to sit down next to him.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:52 pm

"Let go of me, Dick," Carter whispered, not being able to look at him. Not right now, when she knew she'd just hug him if she looked into those pretty blue eyes of his. "Please. Just...let me go take a break, I'm not... I'm still drunk and can't think so just...please."

"Noted," Damon muttered before he poured himself some of the bourbon and held it up. "Salu or whatever Italians say," he said before taking a drink. He sighed out. "That's much better."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:03 pm

Dick frowned and let her wrist go. "Fine." He didn't want to make her do anything. And he knew she wasn't thinking straight. This was all just so messed up.

Sky waited with taking a sip since she knew she got drunk easily. "So. What brings you here?" SHe asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:13 pm

Carter got her shoes on before she left the apartment, it taking everything not to run back to him. It killed her to do this. It absolutely killed her, but it had to be done. He needed someone more stable, mentally and emotionally. Someone who wouldn't fuck up so much like she had done the past couple of years.

She needed somewhere to go, someone who wasn't family or in the League. So she called the other Salvatore brother, Stefan.

"I thought I'd come check on you. I'm not a total dick," Damon said, pouring some more into his glass. Unlike her, he didn't drunk that easily, or very drunk at all. Perks of being a vampire.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:25 pm

Dick frowned and closed the door, decinding not to look back.

"E-hello?" Stefan answered, just driving his car, having dealt with a little normal vampire situation.

Sky gave him a look. "I never said you were a dick," she said, taking a small sip from her burbon, making a small face. Ugh, stronger than she was used to.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:27 pm

"H-Hey, Stefan. Um...are you busy right now?" Carter asked him, walking down the sidewalk and put her hood back up.

"Not you, but many have," Damon told her. He saw her face and chuckled. "Lightweight much?" he teased.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:33 pm

"Not really," Stefan thought about it before he heard asked. "Everything ok?"

Sky swallowed and chuckled. "I guess I am."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:41 pm

"No, its really not. I feel like I'm gonna do something super stupid or do something I'll regret. I can't go to Dick; not right now. Is there any way I can just come to chill with you for a while?" Carter asked him.

"No, no, we cannot have that. A Queen must have a high alcohol level. I think. Otherwise one sip of wine and you'll be the drunk one at the ball," Damon said. That was technically not true, but still.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:58 pm

"Um, sure. Where are you right now? I can pick your up?" Stefan offered, turning towards Bludhaven.

"One sip is exactly why I don't get drunk, Damon. Can't have a drunk Queen at a ball," Sky said, rolling her eyes playfully.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 57 ... 100  Next