Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 16 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 58 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 16 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:19 pm

"That'd be awesome, um, I'm gonna be inside a diner on 34th street. Can't miss it," Carter told him, heading there now.

"Well, you never know. We need to boost that up," Damon grinned at her as he sat on the edge of his seat.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 16 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:23 pm

"Alright. I'll be there in five. See you there," Stefan said before turning to the right road leading up to where she described. He wondered what was up now. He really hoped no one else was dead.

"Trust me. You don't want to see me drunk," Sky giggled.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:42 pm

Carter hung up and went inside, getting a table for them both and she ordered herself a coffee. She really needed something to keep her awake and try and sober up. While she waited, she looked at her phone at the picture of her and Dick as her wallpaper. It was actually a picture of Dick cuddled up to her while he was sleeping and she took a selfie of them. He absolutely hated the picture, but she loved it.

"No, I really do," Damon grinned with a chuckle of his own. "Come on, let loose. Forget you're a Queen for one night. No one but us will know. I promise."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:59 pm

A few minutes later Stefan found a parking spot on the street and he looked around before finding the adress and taking a guess at where she was. Well not a lot of things were open at this hour. He walked inside and found Carter by a table. She was looking at a photo and he sat down across from her. "Hey." 

Sky arched an eyebrow. Did he really want the chaos queen? Of course he did. However, Sky was a competetive person and couldn't help but to see this as a bit of a challange. And well, he had a point. No one would know. She grabbed her glass of bourbon and smiled, holding it up. "Okay." She then sweept the whole thing down. God that was strong. And she smiled. She was gonna show him she could be fun. And do it. Well she would never beat him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:30 pm

Carter almost jumped until she calmed down after seeing it was just Stefan. "H-Hey," she breathed out and put her phone down. "Thank you for...for coming."

Damon laughed and clapped his hands. "Alright, what a good sport! Now for the rest. Keep it coming," he said, refilling their drinks all the way to the top. They were gonna wipe the bottle clean before the night was over.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:34 pm

"Of course," Stefan smiled before he looked at her with a concerned look. "So. What's going on? Dick and you okay?" He guessed it might be something like that when she said she couldn't go to him.

"Oh no..." Sky knew she had given herself into a game she would lose when he refilled and she laughed before grabbing her second glass. She would mot remember this night she swore to god.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:49 pm

Carter frowned and she squeezed her eyes and shook her head. "No, I don't... I don't feel okay with him. I-Its not him, its me. I've fucked up so much in a span of two weeks, Stefan. Everything is my fault."

Damon chuckled and he took a sip of his drink before he said, "As much as I love drinking, it gets boring if we're doing just that. Lets make it interesting. Have you ever played "Never Have I Ever"?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:54 pm

"Did he tell you that?" Stefan asked, thinking that didn't sound like Dick. But he knew what she must be talking about. He had heard of Wally's passing.

Sky smiked and decided to tease. "Arn't you a little old for that game?" She took another sip of her drink. To be honest, he wasn't much older than her. Maybe 4 years or so.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:03 pm

"No, but its true. I'm the reason Wally is dead, because I fucking helped Klaus with that spell and he came to stop it. I watched him turn into nothing before my very eyes. I watched my best friend fall to her knees in agony because I was the one who told her the truth. Do you know what that does to a person?" Carter asked him, looking into his eyes.

"Vampire humor? Really? How cliche," Damon playfully scoffed as he leaned back in his chair. "If you're just too scared to reveal your skeletons in your closet, then I can't force you."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:12 pm

"Actually I have a clue,..." Stefan said, muttered. He didn't want to turn focus on him. "Sky or Dick don't blame you for what happened." He said.

"Hey, I'm not afraid of anything," Sky stated, getting a little more cocky thanks to the alcohol. She put the glass down. "Heh, thanks to that I'll even let you start," She picked, not going to let him think she was scared of a silly game.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 58 ... 100  Next