Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 9 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 54 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 9 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:28 pm

Carter opened her eyes when she heard his voice soften. Then they widened when she saw the tears coming to his eyes. "Dick..." She hugged him tighter then, needing to be strong for him. It was hard for him. Wally was his best friend.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 9 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:17 pm

Dick blinked and felt the tears fall along his cheeks. "I-I shouldn't have asked him to come... I,-" He sniffled. How could he cope with this? "H-How do I tell Sky?" He couldn't do it. He just saw her face infront of him. It made him even more sad.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:26 pm

Oh God. Sky.

"We'll... I'll tell her, okay?" Carter told him, not wanting him to stress so much on himself. "This wasn't your fault either," she whispered, leaning her forehead on his.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:37 pm

Dick just shook his head. He felt guilty. And it wasn't just Sky. It was his parents... Barry? All of Ireland for the matter had lost their King. "I don't know what to do." He admitted.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:14 pm

"I know, I know." Carter didn't know what to do at first either. When she saw Wally disappear, she just blanked and wasn't sure of her surroundings. Now she knew what they had to do. They had to tell Sky...gently. Then let the League know and most important, Barry and his parents.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:48 pm

Dick looked up at his girlfriend. He dried his eyes with the back of his hand. "We should go now," He said, knowing it was better to say it than to wait. It would be worse if they found out by the news or anything like that. After all. He had to remain calm.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:12 pm

"Right, right..." Carter got up and helped him up. They had a long journey to both Central City and to Ireland.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:22 pm

"I think it's better if we split up," Dick said, thinking what she was thinking as he stood up. It would take all night. It wouldn't be easier with both of them either. It was still just as awful news to tell.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:29 pm

"Dick, are you sure?" Was it best to leave him alone right now? His best friend was possibly dead! Carter wanted to be by his side, but it was gonna be a long trip for the both of them. He had to go all the way to Central to tell Barry and Wally's family and she had to go to Ireland before someone found out and risk having Sky find out on the news.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:52 pm

Dick knew maybe it wasn't for the best, but it was ideal time wise. "We don't have time for anything else," He admitted.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 54 ... 100  Next