Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 18 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 59 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 18 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:16 am

"Um... I've helped people?" Carter only guessed. Honestly, she hadn't done too much that she was proud of.

"You gotta get used to it. Well, mostly people drink it to get drunk and not to enjoy the taste. Come on, keep going. You're still making sense, so you're still sober enough to ask a question," Damon said with an actual smile.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 18 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:08 am

"You're not great at this, are you?" Stefan asked, hearing the enthusiasm in her voice.

"Okay, okay," Sky focused and thought of a question. What could she asked an 178 year old vampire that he hadn't already done. "Um... Never have I ever flirted my way out of a parking ticket?" She just said something.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:30 pm

"Not really. Like I said, I haven't done much I'm really proud of," Carter said with a frown.

"Does compelling police officers count?" Damon asked, since he had done that before.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:37 pm

"You know. It's never too late to add on that list. Trust me, that something I've leart," Stefan admitted. She may think of him as the good brother, but he had done many bad things.

Sky gave him a look before she said. "Noooo."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:46 pm

Carter looked at him and she said, "You know, there's actually a lot I don't know about you, Stefan. Why don't you talk about yourself?"

Damon laughed. "Alright, then, ya got me. Never." He held up his glass before drinking it down. He then refilled and asked, "Think you could handle another glass?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:58 pm

"Because you didn't call me bacsue you wanted to talk about me," Stefan pointed out, taking a sip of the drink she got him.

"I think the question's more going to be if you can," Sky giggled since she knew she would become top drunk if she got down another one. Then it was on him to handle her. She usually became very bubbly.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:14 pm

"Touche, but now... I do wanna know," Carter said, wanting to take the topic off of her.

"Saying you wanna quit?" Damon smirked because he knew he'd win and she knew that, too.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:21 pm

Stefan sighed. "I- I usually don't talk about it." He admitted.

"I'm saying it might happen even before I do," Sky chuckled, feeling a little fuzzy and lightheaded now from her second round.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:33 pm

Carter frowned and she looked out the window. "Sorry," she said, knowing not to ask at all.

"Alright, alright. Seeing as your drunk and this question can be totally theoretical where you don't have to drink to it..." Damon looked at his glass, kinda not being able to look at her as he asked, "Never Have I Ever considered being with a guy like me?"

((I dunno if that was out of character for him to ask but I wanted to do it xD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:46 pm

Stefan sighed. "If you must know. I'm not the good brother. I never was. I've done so many mistakes," He admitted.

(No no. It's a good timing so you are good)

Sky looked up at him, reacting just cause it was put of character for him, so it  suprised her. But it wasn't his way of snark or to mess with her. She could hear it in his voice that he was sincere. "Damon..." She didn't know what to say.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 59 ... 100  Next