Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 29 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 64 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 29 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:51 pm

"Yay! Lido Deck first! Heard from others that it's the best spot," Carter said, ready to get her party on.

"I have. Just keeping the liquor cool," Damon grinned, waving the bottle in his hand.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 29 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:58 pm

Dick laughed. "Alright, alright! Do I need to change?" He asked holding his arms out. He didn't exactly come in shorts and a shirt.

Sky smiled. "If anything you're gonna turn me into an alcohol addict," She teased, putting her hands to her hips.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:47 pm

Carter held up a finger. "Right. Right! I'm gonna change, too. You'll be shocked at what I have!!" She grabbed a little bag out of her big suitcase and went to the bathroom to change.

"'Addict' is such a naughty word. Let's say "enthusiast"." Damon got up and walked over, trying to entice her with the bottle. "One drink. Come on."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:35 pm

Dick arched an eyebrow and saw he close the door after her. He the got changed himself into some more tropical clothing.

Sky giggled. "Okay, one drink." She smiled and walked around the desk.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:39 pm

Carter's "mysterious" outfit was her in a floral spaghetti strapped dress that reached just past her knees and was a little longer in the back than the front. She usually didn't wear such girly stuff, but she really wanted to be more feminine for Dick during their honeymoon.

She fixed her hair, pinning some of the longer strands back before emerging from the bathroom. "What do you think?" She asked, holding her arms out.

Damon poured them each a drink, his glass a little more fuller than hers before sitting the bottle down. "Cheers."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:48 pm

"Wow.. " Dick was suprised indeed to see Carter is something so girly. Not that it was a bad thing. "Did you steal that from M'gann's wardrobe?" He teased.

"Cheers," Sky clinked her glass with his before taking a sip.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:46 pm

"No," Carter chuckled and shook her head. "And look at you. All tropical," she teased as she fixed the collar on his shirt. He looked really cute like that, even though she'd never admit it.

Damon nodded and took a drink of his own glass. "So, what did you guys go over in the meeting?" He could really care less about political meetings, but he wanted to be nice.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:20 pm

Dick smiled a little. "Yeah, Wally got me this shirt for my 18th birthday. Thought it's finally time I wear it," Dick said, missing his best friend.

Sky lowered her glass and gave him a look. "You don't have to pretend that you're interested," She teased. She knew he wasn't and she didn't mind. It was pretty boring to her too, at least some stuff was.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:22 pm

Carter got a little frown and she kissed his cheek to cheer him up. "Well, how about we have so much fun that it'll make Wally proud, huh? He always was the fun one," she teased a little.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm not. I tried," Damon chuckled and finished his glass. "Fine, anything actually interesting that's going on? Any upcoming festivals, possibly beheadings?" Of course he was kidding, but it's ld surely be interesting.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:25 pm

"Yeah. I think he'd like that," Dick smiled. He grabbed her hand. "Okay. So where to?"

"You know things work differently these days, right?" Sky knew he was teasing so she teased him back by remarking his age.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 64 ... 100  Next