Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 30 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 65 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 30 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:53 pm

"Lido Deck! That's where the drinks are," Carter smirked. She then dragged him out and towards the elevators.

"Oh. You're funny," Damon smirked and he quickly grabbed her, pulling her close. "Do I have to remind you of the last tjme you made fun of my age?" He asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 30 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:00 pm

"Woah! Hold on. You're gonna be drunk before we even get there!" Dick laughed, catching up to her. 

Sky got a bit started before she smiled at him. He was defiently flirting. "From what I recall that's not a bad memory,  she said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:06 pm

"And your problem is....?" Carter playfully poked his chest. She shook her head and turned towards the elevator as it opened and she moved to let people by. "We're here to let loose. And focus on us." She pulled him into the elevator and made the doors close so they could be alone.

"Then that's a yes...?" Damon grinned, leaning down and he kissed her lips.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:10 pm

"Gonna have a movie scene make out session in the elevator?" Dick teased, seeing she did that and he bought her close, stroking her hair out of her face.

Sky closed her eyes and leaned into the kiss. "It's a Yes." She giggled when they pulled away.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:29 pm

"Maybe~" Carter teased, letting her lips skim his as she smirked at him. "Or maybe I'll just tease you and make you wait until tonight."

"Good. How many minutes can you spare, Queeny? Promise it won't take long," Damon told her as he picked her up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:33 pm

"I thought the honeymoon was Gonna be more exciting than that. Don't tell me I married for nothing?" Dick teased her back, just kidding of course.

Sky smiled and wrapped her legs around him, her arms around his neck. "For you I'm off the clock."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:42 pm

Carter snorted and then she finally kissed his lips, her arms embracing him. She really did love that Bird Boy.

"Good. Then I'll take my time." Damon flashed them to her room where they could have her comfy and big ass bed. He sat her down on the bed before going back to lock the door and then back to her.

Then he pinned her down and kissed her lips as his hands made work of her outfit. "I promise not to rip anything this time," he whispered. Last time, he tore a really nice dress of hers and didn't hear the end of it for a while.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:54 pm

Dick closed his eyes and kissed her back with a grin. That's ubtill the elevator stopped and he pulled away as the Doors opened and a few more guesta entered from another floor.

Sky only smiled before helping him undress herself and then moving onto him. Lets just say he didn't wear complicated gowns the way she did. 

She kissed his lips, moving her hands through his dark hair. He was so good in bed and he knew just what she liked. But Hey? 160 years or so should give one good experience right?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:39 pm

Carter pouted a little, mad that their makeout session was cut short. She'd have to wait until they were really alone. Oh well, they had a whole week to enjoy each other.

"Did you get more feisty or is it just me?" Damon teased as he kissed along her neck and shoulder after removing his shirt. Oh yeah, he definitely enjoyed sleeping with her. Did it make him feel guilty? Not one bit.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:43 pm

At last the elevator arrived at the floor that held the bar. "Alright! Show me what they got!" Dick laughed and walked out with her. After a long flight and then getting on the boat he could use some alcohol in his system. It was very starnge to just relax and let go of everything. He wasn't a vampire anymore. And no missions or villains this week. Just the two of them. Himself and his wife. Man, was that a great feeling to call her that.

Sky giggled lightly, feeling a shiver go down her spine and she met his blue eyes. "Maybe I have," She teased, kissing his lips again.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 65 ... 100  Next