Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 64 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 82 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 64 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:03 pm

"You'll have my foot up your ass if you do!" Carter called back as she took the plates and drinks over to the living room. They were just paper plates she stuck under her arm and had the wine glasses in each hand. She smelt the fresh pizza and smiled. "That smells awesome!" she laughed as she took her seat.

Wally walked in and shut the door so his parents couldn't hear them. "Fine. We don't have to talk about it right now. We have bigger things to worry about like getting your country back, but Sky, I can't... I can't keep up the false front that things are fine between us. I can hold on for a little longer, but its killing me that you still may have feelings for someone else and just pretending with me. I at least deserve the truth so I know what to do next." It was killing him to say all this, because he was still wearing his wedding ring and hadn't taken it off. "I love you with all my heart and I promised you I would no matter what happened between us, bu I deserve to know where your heart lies."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 64 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:25 pm

"The pizza, or the scent of alcohol?" Dick teased, even though those drinks looked delicious. He made room for her and helped her set the plates out. He accepted his glas when she handed it to him. He out it down before opening the pizza box, the scent was even better." Well, hello there." Dick grinned at the Pizza. They didn't eat junk food a lot, and whenever they did he always tried to get an extra workout into his schedule.

Sky felt like her heart was breaking when he said that to her. She felt her eyes get watery and she quickly walked over, cupping his face. "No, no, no, no, no... It's not like that, babe. I-I love you. I love you, so much." She whispered, never wanting him to doubt that. She felt the tears slip her eyes as she blinked. "I..." She bit her quivering lip. He was right. He did deserve the truth. Sky looked up at him. "But I love Damon too" She wispered out, feeling like she was gonna get sick. How could she stand here, and tell him something like this? She glanced at the wedding ring on her hand. S-she didn't want to lose him. She couldn't lose him one more time.

Last edited by shinefairy on Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:45 pm

Carter chuckled at his grin after looking at the pizza. "Why do I feel like you just got turned on a little?" she teased her husband as she grabbed a slice and put it on her plate. The pizza was pretty good and it was rare when they had a cheat day like this.

Wally heard her loud and clear when Sky said she loved him, but he also knew she meant it when she said she loved Damon, too. He believed her, and wanted to just be happy, but what could he do when she was also in love with another man? "Why? Why do you love him, after everything he's done?" he asked, taking her hands off his face and gripped them lightly.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:58 pm

Dick coughed on taking a sip from his drink and he looked at her. "Oh, don't tell me I married the wrong woman who gets jealous over a piece of pizza?" He teased back, knowing she was playing with him. He grabbed the cheeshiest slice before sliding it down his throat.

"I-I don't know." Sky frowned, feeling like he was judging her and she looked away. She tried to think about his question. "H-He was there for me when you wern't. After you-" The pain replayed in her head. The pain she had felt after Wally died. It was almost killing her now, too. She felt more tears leave her eyes. "After you died."

Sky sniffled and looked up at him with hurt in her eyes. She gripped his hands tightly. "I-I couldn't take it Wally. I was all alone and-" She felt so guilty. "And I didn't know what to do." She admitted.

Last edited by shinefairy on Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:40 pm

Carter snorted and buried her face in her arm. "Jesus, you have turned into Wally. Stuffing it down your throat like that," she said before replying to his comment, "and no, I'm not. But you were giving it the flirty eyes."

Wally felt his heart break, but it was out of guilt. It was his fault that she was all alone. He should've been faster, been smarter. "Sky..." He got her into his arms and held her tightly. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," he whispered. "I won't leave you again, and... I understand, but it does hurt. I won't make you choose between me and Damon, but I just..." He sighed, leaning his forehead on her shoulder, "I don't know what to do from this point."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:21 pm

Dick had to swallow before he could chuckle. "Didn't know I had a "flirty eyes" look?" He said, even thought he knew he totally did. It was just fun, all in one to mess with her.

Sky frowned and buried her face into his chest. "P-please don't leave me. I can't lose you again," Sky said, digging her fingers into his back a little. Her worst fear was that Wally would leave her because she had feelings for Damon. She didn't know what else to tell him. She wished she could just take away her feelings for Damon. Last thing she wanted was to hurt him. And he was hurting because she was also in love with another man. "I-im sorry. I'm so sorry." She appologized. She felt like this was all her fault. All he did was love her, and she went behind his back by allowing herself to forgett her feelings for him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:35 pm

Carter rolled her eyes a little as she ate her piece of pizza. "Mmhm. You totally do," she said. She wiped her mouth after swallowing. "You also got a really dumb grin." She knew he was messing with her and she was gonna mess with him back.

Wally felt her fingers digging and knew she meant everything she said. She had lost so much, and half of it was his fault. Maybe this was his punishment for leaving her once. "I won't," he whispered, hugging her tightly then. "I won't leave you." He then made himself let her go for a second to look at her. "We'll...worry about how this is going to work after we get your crown back, okay?" He had to try and push these feelings away so they could get Vertigo out of the country and back in jail where he belonged.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:31 pm

Dick coughed as he took a sip of his drink. "Oh- stupid grin?" He repeated, looking at her.

Sky looked up and him and she sniffled. Knowing he would be by her side, stay by her side despite everything made her feel like she at least wouldn't fall apart. And she appriciated him so much right now, for being willing to help her and to focus on Ireland and Vertigo, despite all feelings they were going trhough right now. She nodded. "Okay." She said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:26 pm

"I didn't say stupid, I said 'dumb', but yeah," Carter grinned at him before sticking her tongue out playfully.

Wally smiled a little before he stretched his arms. "Lets, uh, try to get some sleep. Got an early day tomorrow."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:45 pm

"Oh... Haha!" Dick said before he snatched a slice of her Pizza. Just to be evil. He knew she hated it when someone touched her pizza.

Sky smiled a little and she dried her cheeks, letting his hands go to do so. "I-I'm gonna go brush my teeth and so." She said, walking to the bathroom. She couldn't help but to feel like a traitor... Or that she somehow was going behind Wally's back with her feelings for Damon. This was all killing her.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 82 ... 100  Next