Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 55 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 77 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 55 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:46 pm

((Yeah, that could work!! ^^ btw you're up late XD shouldn't you be sleeping?))

"Maybe? I don't know. Only other thing I can think of is..." Carter looked around before seeing the yew tree and she thought back to the night Wally disappeared. "Wait... I-I think I know where Wally could be. Its the last place I saw him alive, near the border to Canada. He might have somehow gotten back there?"

Damon pulled away and he looked around. "I need to get you somewhere safe," he said, thinking of a place even his brother wouldn't know about.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 55 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:07 pm

(I'm working on it xD)

Dick nodded and was Gonna say let's go before he remembered about Sky. "What about Sky?"

"What do you mean? What happened?" Sky asked, worried Vertigo was still around.

(Also. Should wi skip to that then?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:10 pm

((Yeah, I think skipping to then is better ^^))

While Carter had FINALLY gotten a location on Damon and Sky, Dick and Stefan had gotten to the border of Canada where Carter had performed the spell to make Klaus immortal. They arrived and luckily, Wally was still there, seeming a little freaked out and unsure where the hell he was. The area looked different last time he was there. The red head heard something and jumped, arms in a fighting stance when he saw both Stefan and Dick. "Wait, Stefan? Dick!" he exclaimed, smiling. "Man, am I glad to see you!"

Damon had taken Sky to an old cabin on a beach, somewhere Stefan wouldn't find them because he didn't know about the place. Damon had explained everything - well, almost everything - to Sky about what happened. "So, yeah... Vertigo is ruling Ireland, but I bet you'll get your crown back no problem," he said as if it was no big deal after making them something to drink.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:21 pm

Dick could barley believe his eyes and he just walked up to Wally, giving him a big hug. He actually felt a few tears slip his eyes. He had missed him so much! "It really worked." He wispered, still not believing it.

"Ugh," Sky rubbed her hands over her face, sitting on the couch. "How is this happening?" She had listened to his story. It made sense. Of course. Vertigo had always been after the crown and power. He'd take any chance he got. "H-how long were I under the spell?" She asked, thinking about how much damage he could have done.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:25 pm

"Whoa, whoa, buddy, hey..." Wally looked at him as he hugged him back with a pat. "Dude, are you crying? How long have I been gone?" Don't tell him he'd be gone for a long time. Where was Sky!? Was she okay?

"A good couple of months," Damon admitted, trying to think back. "But don't worry. We're going to get you back on your feet, maybe break Vertigo's neck, and then you're back on your throne."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:31 pm

Dick dried his cheeks. "Several months. Almost a year." He told him.

"You died." Stefan told Wally, stepping up. What he could sense was different about him was that he no longer could feel any werewolf smell. Which meant he was an ordinary human.

"Damon," Sky said, knowing he was teasing. Maybe. But she didn't want to kill anyone. Right now, she needed to let someone know she were awake. Take things from there.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:34 pm

"I...did?" Wally couldn't remember. He remembered the storm, Carter, being struck by the lightning from the tornado and then...nothing. He frowned before looking at Dick. "W-What about Sky? Is she okay?" he asked right before Stefan's phone rang. It wad Carter, with Damon's coordinates. She so wished she could be the one to find him and put a stake in his heart. Or something.

"I was kidding," Damon said when he actually totally wasn't. He wanted the bastard dead. "Anyway, babe, just relax. We'll figure everything out tomorrow, okay? Its bets if you lay low."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:38 pm

Stefan held his finger up before he answered. "Hello?"

"Okay, okay," Sky nodded. She was stubborn, but really tired and she couldn't do anything in the middle of the night either.

(should we skip to next morning and then they know where to find damon and Sky? XD and then the fun starts)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:44 pm

((Ohhh yes! The moment we've all been waiting for!))

After telling Stefan and Dick where Damon and Sky were, they all decided to go there in the morning. They needed to make sure Wally was okay and that Damon wouldn't put up a fight when they got there because both Wally and Carter wanted to kill him. When they explained to Wally what Damon had done, he was LIVID. He wanted to rip the guy to pieces. Actually, he felt disappointed that he was no longer a werewolf and couldn't poison Damon with a werewolf bite anymore.

Carter, however, had just been really happy Sky was back. She had hugged him and cried while apologizing over and over about what happened. Wally forgave her, of course, before they all calmed down to think of the next day.

The next day finally came, and all four adults arrived to the beach house. Stefan and Wally had gotten there first with the super speed while Carter had some spells ready to use in case Damon tried anything funny.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:24 pm

(YES!)

Sky was awake, up and putting things down on a paper as she were watching the Irish news on the laptop there. She had been reading articles, watching videoclips and listening to pods since early this morning, just trying to catch up on the months she'd missed. It was making her very angry everytime she saw Vertigo, representing her country! He could do a lot of damage in just a few months. Worst thing was that he had everyone fooled that he was stepping in as Ireland's savior when they had no ruler, and talking about the Queen's healthy recovery.

Putting a few things down and into a timeline to try an get a perspective. It seemed that after she went into her "coma", Count Vertigo had been the one to deliver the news to the Irish government. Seeing as the country couldn't go without a monark he'd offered himself as King Regent. Of course. To her surprise it seemed Prince Brion had tried to step up against the Count, but lost the fight as he was under aged.

From the data Sky had collected there were several deals and annoncements Vertigo had made that wouldn't mend her country, but only give him more power. From what she understood a lot of things were things behind the scenes, and she were sure that Vertigo were setting up some nasty deals behind the goverments back.

Sky looked up from her work when she heard something. "Damon?" She asked, seeing him comming down the stairs. She saw him looking out the windows and heading for the door. He didn't tell her anything as he walked outside. She guessed he was just taking some air?

Dick arrived there, same time as Carter. "Nice place," He commented, seeing the nice house by the lake. He saw the others look and realised this wasn't the time.

Stefan didn't even have to call his brother, he saw Damon open the front door, closing it behind him and walking out. Alone. "Where's Sky?" Stefan was ready, incase Damon tried to make a move. But he looked, relaxed. Relaxed for being him in this situation anyway.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 77 ... 100  Next