Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 58 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:35 pm

"Now, why is it we never get the girls? Oh yeah. 'Cause we're 'monsters'. Assholes. No wait," Damon sarcastically said as he rolled his eyes, "that's just me, right?"

"I am, too," Wally whispered, leaning his forehead on hers. "I mean it this time. I will not leave you again."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 58 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:10 am

"You're not an asshole." Stefan said, sighing out. He saw his brothers face. "Well sometimes you're an asshole. But you did the right thing here today, Damon. You let Sky go." He said.

Sky keept her frown before she leaned up and kissed his lips, all while holding onto him tightly. She wanted, she needed to believe that for things to be okay. For her to okay again. She wasn't going to lose him again.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:24 pm

"And I still feel like complete shit. I'm supposed to feel proud of myself? Happy? I'm not," Damon said, being honest.

Wally kissed her back as he held her as close as he could. He rubbed her back, just trying to hold her as if his life depended on it.

Carter hugged Dick's arm and smiled at them. "Finally. Things can go back to normal," she whispered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:25 pm

"Because you love her." Stefan knew. He walked around and sat down next to his brother. "I get it."

"Yeah, Can't wait to see Vertigo's face when he sees Sky awake," Dick wispered back, but had a small frown on his face. He was happy, but honestly? He wasn't sure things were gonna go back to normal just that easily.

Sky kissed him for a long time before pulling away. And that's when she realised something. Shit. Oh, what was she gonna do?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:29 pm

Damon just rolled his eyes and looked out the window, seeing a glimpse of Sky pulling back from her kiss with Wally. Then he noticed her face. What was that about?

"Right? He's gonna be finally thrown in jail where he..." Carter noticed their faces and frowned. "Wait, why aren't we all happy? Its a good thing!"

Wally heard Carter and he saw the frown Sky had on her face. "Babe, you...okay?" he asked, rubbing her cheek.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:51 pm

Sky tried to dismiss her thought by looking away. She then caught Damon looking at her through the cabin window and she met his eyes. "Yeah, I'm... good." She said, before looking back at Wally and giving him a small smile. It was bad that she wanted to go inside and talk to Damon. Sky never thought she's feel like this. How could she love two men?

Dick just gently held Carter's hand, not wanting her to flip or something. She had been on edge about all of this long enough.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:58 pm

Carter frowned when she felt Dick grip her hand. Something wasn't completely right here. They could all feel it in the air. She tried not to worry too much and said, "Hey, we should get home. We should go back home. I mean...you guys can stay at our apartment until we get things figured out."

"Right," Wally shook his head, snapping out of his thoughts. He then thought about it. "Wait, no one else knows I'm back yet. We should probably tell my family."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:13 pm

(Should we skip a day or two so they be back home and Wally's family knows he's alive and then we can continue from there? Maybe Carter could talk to Sky about whatever is going on with her)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:40 pm

((Yes and yes ^^ I like that! Wally gets to be with his family again! <3 ))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:58 pm

(Yes, family reunion! I start)

2 days after the showdown at the cabin Sky was with Wally at his parents house. Mary and Rudy had offered they stay there untill they were going back to Ireland. They had a bigger house than Dick and Carter's appartment. Sky didn't mind. It was nice seeing them, and more than anything it was nice seeing Wally together with his parents and family. Mary had been crying, much like herself when she had seen her son alive and well. And Sky was pretty sure she'd seen tears slip both Rusy and Barry's eyes as well.

Things had been hard to melt for her. There was still so much going on with Ireland and Vertigo, even if Dick and Carter were working on it as they speak. It was easy getting the press to believe the Queen was awake and well, but it was another thing to annonce the King was back... To say it still sounded crazy to Sky. She hadn't really gripped how much time had passed. Since she had gotten compelled it only felt like weeks since he was gone in a way, but at the same time she knew all this time. All this time had passed. And so much things had happened. Things had changed.

Damon keept popping up in her head. He was a part of her life now. She'd only talked to him briefly after they went back. She wasn't sure what he was thinking. She wasn't sure what she was thinking. She just felt. Split.

"Yeah, okay. I get that. But make it happen." Dick said, talking onto the phone. "I don't care if it's a line, I'll wait. Yeah. Okay. Great. Thanks!" Dick hung up and sighed. He looked over at Carter. He had been trying to reach the stupid Irish government for a day now. "Thursday." He said. He finally got a meeting for Sky. Both she and Wally needed to go back as soon as possible before Vertigo made things impossible.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next