Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 66 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 83 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 66 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:44 pm

Carter frowned and got the pizza box off of her lap to grab his hand. "Hey. He was there with us. He was with us every day, just not physically. The good thing is, Wally's back now and we can make new memories with him," she told Dick, not liking to see him sad.

Wally kissed her back before lifting her up by her legs, holding them around him. "I love you more, Sky," he whispered against her lips. He then turned and gently laid her back on the bed before crawling over her, connecting their lips again as he rubbed her sides. His hands ever so slightly raised her shirt up little by little, wondering if she would let him do this.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 66 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:50 pm

Dick looked up at her and smiled when she said that. He grabbed her hand and rubbed it with his thumb. "Have I told you this is one of the reasons I love you?" He asked. She was always there to support him and know what to say. Especially after Wally had dissappeared. And the best thing right now was that she was right too. She knew exactly what to say.

Sky felt a shiver go up her body at the touch of his fingertips. It felt so good to feel his touch again. To feel his lips brush against her own. She felt so lucky. She loved every part of it. She wanted him. Now, more than ever before. Sky stroked her hands over his body and his back, bringing him closer to her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:10 pm

Carter's cheeks turned a light pink and she giggled a little. This either happened when she was tipsy or she was flustered because of Dick. "Y-You're doing it again. Making me blush," she said. Agh, damn him and his cute smile!

Wally gently lifted her shirt over her head and then worked on getting his own off. He could sense how depraved of his touch she felt. To him, it wasn't very long ago that he was just with her in the castle, getting ready to start a family, but to her, it was nearly a year. He just felt so guilty and wanted to be with her as much as he could.

After getting his shirt off, his lips gently went down her neck and across her shoulder. "I love you," he whispered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:35 pm

Dick chuckled. "I'm not doing it on purpose, I swear," He said. He wasn't. He was just being honset. But she was adorable whenever she blushed, which wasn't very often, so he was glad he could get that reaction out of her. Since it seemed to be a good thing.

"I loved you more," Sky whispered into his neck as her hand ran up through his hair. "I-I wanna go slow." She added. She didn't want to get too caught up in it, and she didn't want to confuse anything to what she and Damon had. Besides, it still felt like a dream and she didn't want to wake up another day without Wally there. That's what she feared the most. So she wanted to take things slow. So she could enjoy her last. And she also didn't want to try for a family now... It wasn't time.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:17 pm

"Mmhm," Carter teased him. She leaned over and pecked his lips. "I love you a lot, Dick. More than anything in this world." It was true. She would die for him; she would kill for him. That's how much she loved him.

Wally pulled away from her to look down at her. He frowned a little before nodding. "Right... Sorry," he muttered. "Guess I was getting carried away..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:32 pm

Dick grinned against her lips. "Isn't that the cheesiest line?" He asked before kissing her lips. Sounded like maybe Wally had given her bad flirting tips in those visions.

"I didn't say I wanted you to stop." Sky whispered. She stroked his cheek to make him look at her. "Just slow." She said, smiling warmly at him and hopef he knew what she meant. She knew he wanted to make love, and she wanted too. She just wanted to take it slow. He may be a speedster. To feel like everything went slow, when it for her went really fast. But she enjoyed the foreplay.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:45 pm

Carter smiled against his lips as she kissed him back. She grabbed his shirt gently and made him lay on top of her as she leaned back on the couch, not breaking their kiss until she answered his question, "Maybe, but it gets me kisses like these so I'll keep it up."

Wally understood what she meant and he grinned a little. Slow, right. He could do that. "Got it," he said. He kissed her lips again as he gripped her sides.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:01 pm

Dick grinned and supported himself with his strong arms while getting his hand tangled up in her blonde hair. "Mhm. Not complaining." He murmured before opening his mouth to start making out with her.

Sky closed her eyes and kissed him back, letting her fingers follow his jawline and down. He had such strong features and they worked perfectly together.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:12 pm

Carter kissed him back as she stroked his neck and shoulders. Then her hands went down and up his shirt to feel his abs. God, was she a lucky girl to get a husband who was actually fit.

Wally kissed along her neck again and went onto her collarbone. He was trying to remember her favorite places, and thought collarbone might be one. The little noises she made always made him chuckle.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:32 pm

Dick, being well... Dick. Loved to tease her whenever they were doing something like this. "Mm. Feel something you like?" He asked, maybe flexing his body a little on purpose. He pulled away and kissed the side of her lips, breathing against her cheek before gently nibbing her ear.

"Mhm.." Sky let out a soft moan as she held her eyes closed. She moved her hand over his back, trying to get his body closer to hers, even if she secretly loved it when he was being dominant.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 83 ... 100  Next