Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 65 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:48 pm

Carter gave him an 'Oh really?' before she grabbed the wine and put it behind her. "No wine for you."

"Alright." Wally nodded before he took his shirt off and his pants to be in his boxers. He sat down and rubbed the back of his neck. Dammit. What was he gonna do?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 65 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:31 pm

"We both know I can take that back if I want to," Dick stated, giving her a smirk before he took a bite from her pizza. "Nice pizza by the way."

Sky stopped infront of the mirror and put her hair behind her ears, collecting herself. She always looked like a mess after crying. She grabbed her toothbrush before she started brushing her teeth. Sky spit in the sink and washed her face, just trying to freshen up.

After using the bathroom she walked back to Wally's old bedroom, which was now more a guest room. She saw Wally sitting on the edge of the bed, and she walked over to undress to her underwear. She bent down and picked Wally's shirt up from the floor before getting it over her head. She then unclipped her bra before walking over and sitting down on the other side of the bed. She frowned a little bit and moved her hand to intertwin her fingers with his, giving him a small smile.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:11 pm

Carter narrowed her eyes before she tackled him down after he swallowed the pizza. "Give!" she laughed as she reached over and grabbed her box from him.

Wally looked over at their hands before looking at her. He had to smile, never being able to be mad at her when she wore one of his shirts. They used to engulf her when they were a little younger, but it looked just right on her. "You, uh...still look good in my old jerseys," he teased her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:14 pm

"Ha ha!" Dick laughed and fell back, holding the pizza box away from her. "No way!"

Sky smiled when he said that and she played with the bottom of his shirt that just about covered her panties. "I wore them every day after... You know." She said, getting a small frown. She had them every night after Wally died. At least before she got compelled. "T-they still had your scent, so..." She smiled a little.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:08 am

"Yes way! Give! Or else," Carter threatened, giving him a look.

Wally smiled a little before he suddenly got her into his arms. He held her onto his lap and buried his head into her neck. "That makes me a little happy," he whispered, trying to also hide his embarrassed blushing face.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:10 pm

Dick looked bad at her, seeing her face. "Or else, what?" Dick asked, putting in a smug smirk.

Sky smiled and held her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder. "It makes me more happy to be able to wear it now that your here. To smell your scent." Sky breathed in through his neck. She gripped onto his bare back a little bit. "I never want to lose you again." She wispered.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:01 am

If there was anything Carter hated about her husband, it was his stupid smug smirk. It annoyed her to no end. "I'll divorce you, just watch me," she teased him back with a smug smirk of her own. She would never actually do it, God no. She'd rather kill herself than do that.

Wally's grip on her waist tightened and she laid a little kiss on her neck. "You won't," he whispered. He then raised his head to kiss her lips.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:04 am

"Pth..."Dick rolled his eyes with a laugh." Sure you will. But okay, you'll get you pizza back. Cause' I'm just that nice of a husband," Dick said, handling the box back to his wife relucantly. Okay, maybe he was being nice that she won that round. But who said they were done?

Sky closed her eyes and met his lips in a kiss. She loved him, so much. She put one hand to his cheek to deepen the kiss.

She couldn't help but to think about the position she' d put him in. And the fact that he had been doubting her feelings for him. No. It was not okay. Not on any level. And Sky wasn't sure how to make it okay...
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:16 am

Carter looked at him when he said 'husband' and she couldn't help but to smile. "Husband.... I am still not used to that," she admitted once she laying agaisnt the couch with her pizza in her lap.

Wally held her as they kissed and he let his hands gently rub her lower back and her waist. Maybe... Maybe he could remind her of all the love they had and would choose him if they made love. Something, anything to make her not leave him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:04 pm

Dick stopped himself from taking another bite of his pizza and he looked at her. He scoffed. "Yeah, tell me about it."He said, knowing what she meant. He felt so old... Being married even though he wasn't. He frowned, thinking about it. " Can't believe Wally missed our wedding." Now that he was back, it still felt so unreal.

It felt so good with his touch. The way he held her. Her hand stroke down his neck before resting on his jawline and she pulled back. Sky looked into his beautiful green eyes. Oh, she'd missed this." I love you so much." She wispered before kissing his lips again.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next