Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 7 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 53 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 7 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:04 pm

"I will. I got you to come home to, don't I? We have a baby to make." Wally gave her a kiss before he flashed off to get his suit and get to Canada as soon as he could.

"This wasn't some regular spell! What did you have me do!?" Carter demanded to know, trying to stand up but the winds were harsh. She had to get to shelter or to stop this!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 7 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:24 pm

Sky only smiled a little before she sighed and Sad down again. She went back to her music to calm down, knowing he was going to be okay.

"Honestly I didn't expect this to happen," Klaus said, seeing the tree was burning but the weather was something else.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:33 pm

Carter realized he really did not know what was going on.The weather wasn't what he wanted, but the tree. Could she stop it? Come up with a cancellation spell in time? She didn't have the proper books or spells memorized, but she could try something. Anything. "You got what you wanted. But I'm stopping this, right now!" she told him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:40 pm

"Good luck with that," Klaus only said before he flashed off, totally ditching her. He didn't exactly care about the worlds saftey either.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:31 pm

"Klaus!! You bastard!!" Carter screamed. Panic set in and she tried to undo the spell, but things just got worse and worse. The wind became too strong and it knocked Carter back until two arms caught her, setting her down. When she looked up, she saw it was Wally. "Kid Flash?" she said, confused. "How did you-"

"No time. Are you okay?" Kid Flash asked, making sure first. He looked at where a tornado was forming. "Shit. Can you tie yourself down so you don't get blown away?"

"Uh, yeah, yeah. I think so," Carter said, holding onto the tree.

"Nightwing's on his way. Just stay there," Kid Flash said, trying to think up ways of taking out this tornado.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:47 pm

Nightwing was driving threw the rain, and he had to keep his MC steady, he noticed as he closed in on Canada. It was really hard wind. He looked into the sky and saw huge dark clouds forming, along with lightning and what looksed like the beginning of the biggest tornado he had seen. 'That can't be good...' He thought, speeding up.

Sky had tried not to be bothered by the fact that Wally left. But she hadn't been able to focus so that's why she had gone to their bedroom to calm down. However, after pacing a few times, she hesitated before turning on the TV, changing it to the news.

'...the situation in Canada is not proceeding for the better. It looks like the storm that has formed only keeps growing bigger. Local autorities has adviced to stay indoors and the police is first now starting to take action to try and stop this unpredictable weather catastrophy...

Sky frowned and sat down on the couch. It didn't look good. Could that be where Carter was at?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:29 pm

After thinking about it, and knowing no one else was coming to help, Kid Flash got the idea to run around the tornado to try and reverse the wind patterns and take it down. However, it was magically made, so he didn't know what the outcome would be. "Carter," he turned to her, "I'm going to run around it, see if I can cancel out the wind. If something happens to me, just...just tell Sky I love her and I'm sorry."

"Don't let anything happen to you then! Don't do this without some help!" Carter said, holding onto the tree.

"The League is busy. No one else is coming to help," Kid Flash said. He looked back at the tornado before looking at her. "Promise me you'll tell her."

"Wally, I ca-"

"Promise me!"

Carter frowned and she nodded. "Okay. I promise."

With a nod of his own, Kid Flash put his goggles on and began to run around the tornado. This plan had to work. He didn't know magic. It was his only shot.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:52 pm

Sky keept watching the news, but since it was Irish television they didn't give her much. Nothing about any people being near it. Maybe they're not there after all... that was what she hoped.

Dick was driving when his eyes went wide seeing something comming flying. A beam from a fence nearby the road. Shit. Things are about to lift. he actually felt how the MC was starting not to stay to the ground. "C'mon, Cmon!" He had to move forward.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:45 pm

Kid Flash had been running around the tornado for a solid three minutes. Then five minutes. Then almost six when he was struck by the energy he was siphoning off from the tornado. It hurt like a bitch! He stumbled with a yell when he was hit, but he didn't stop. He kept going. He knew it was working, but it still didn't look good for him.

"Wally!" Carter exclaimed after hearing him scream and saw his stumble just for a second. The yellow in his trail began to turn to blue overtime and something didn't seem right. "Wally! Wally, stop! We'll find another way!"

"No!" Kid Flash was overheard as he gained speed. The more speed he gained, the more it hurt, and the more he saw he was vanishing. "Carter... I know you can hear me. Keep the promise you made. Tell Sky I'm sorry. She was gonna kill me... We were gonna try for a baby. Finally."

"We'll figure something out! Stop! Please!" Carter pleaded, knowing that if they lost him, both Dick and Sky would break down. Well, she would, too. He had become special, like a annoying big brother.

"I can't do that. I'm sorry. Be there for Dick, okay?" Kid Flash gripped his fists and he yelled as he upped his speed one more time. As the air began to die down, the tornado vanished....along with him. He was gone.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:32 pm

Sky had been sitting in her couch as minutes passed to hours before the news lady finally said something new about Canada.

"Regarding the situation over the seas it now appears that the sudden storm over Canada and the United States has laid down. Reporters claim it appeared just as fast as it disappeard, something that the scientists say is uncomon..."

Sky sat up. If it was over then it had to mean they were alright! She smiled, feeling like she finally could relax a little bit. If only she knew.

Dick had been unable to proceed when the wind got heavy, but as soon as Kid Flash had started his running he had been up on the road again. He noticed the hard wind had stopped, and it was only raining a little now. He saw the sign and turned right before comming up to a dead end. He saw a car, probably Klaus car which had blown into the tree. He got off and got his helmed off, running into the woods by the end of the road. "Carter!?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 53 ... 100  Next