Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 8 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 54 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 8 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:36 pm

Jason only sighed. He didn't mean it like that. Hell, she was the one who said it. He grabbed some water to try and cool down before following her upstairs. It was quiet, and he noticed Alfred had left a note when he entered the kitchen. Driving Miss Crock and Sir West to Mrs. Paula Crock. I shall return within the hour.

Artemis frowned and grabbed his hand. "You don't have to put on a mask for me," She wispered, gripping his hand a little.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 8 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:53 pm

"Seems Al and them are gone." Zerena had also noticed the note when she came up. She felt a little more cool now. It was silly to get upset over a dumb miscommunication. She had never been good when it came to explaining things when it was all a mistake.

"Babe..." Wally sighed a little and pecked her lips. "Look, I'm gonna be fine. See?" He gave her a smile.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:22 pm

"Yeah... What do you wanna do in the meantime?" Jason asked her, hoping things wern't still awkward.

Artemis sighed and gave in. "There won't be a Day when I don't worry."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:32 pm

"Well, I'ms till heading to the Cave to shower and then chill. You can shower here and then come find me at the Cave afterwards? We can make those cookies you liked so much?" Zerena suggested with a smile.

"Yes, there will be," Wally said, sitting down and relaxing in the limo seat. Man he loved the limos.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:42 pm

Jason smiled and nodded. At least now she was clear. "Okay. Sounds good."

Artemis leaned back before Alfred took them towards her mother's appartment.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:52 pm

"Alright. I'll see you in about an hour then," Zerena said, kissing his cheek before grabbing her bag to head out to the Zeta Tubes.

The ride was short, since her mother didn't live too terribly far away. However, Wally wanted to curse at the stairs since her mom lived on the third floor and there was no elevator. "I'll call when we need a ride," Wally told Alfred.

"Do not stay too late now," Alfred said, giving them a look. Artemis still had a curfew set up by Batman and they did not want to go against him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:14 pm

Jason smiled before he went to his room, and to his bathroom to take a shower and get freshened up.

"We won't. Thanks Alfred," Artemis smiled before she looked up at the worn down building. They never had a lot of money. She hadn't been home in quite some time now. She took a breath before she walked to the door to walk the stairs.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:25 pm

Zerena made it to the Zeta Tubes to take her to the Cave. When she arrived, she heard M'gann in the kitchen and she went straight to the bathrooms to get her shower. Ugh, Jason was so weird. Thinking she'd wanna shower with him. They were way too young! Her face burned and she shook her head with her hands on her cheeks.

Wally sighed under his breath and he followed behind her, being a little slow. Wally's enemy used to be homework and school cafeteria food. Now it was stairs.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:52 pm

Jason hadn't really been thinking like that. To be honest he had been just as shocked. He wasn't ready for anything like that.. He hoped she wasn't. Or was it normal? He wasn't sure since he had lived on the streets all his life let's just say that it wasn't to many girlfriend materials out there.

"You sure you're okay Babe? Cause if you're not then I-" Artemis turned after walking the first one, seeing him being slower.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:03 pm

((I would think what the two are going through right now is called Puberty xD!))

After her nice shower, Zerena got changed and just let her hair air dry on her shoulders. She met up with M'gann who was making some dinner and asked if she would share the kitchen to make cookies. Of course the Martian agreed and even offered to help.

"I'm good, I'm good, just keep going," Wally said, holding up a hand and took one step at a time.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 54 ... 100  Next