Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 20 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 60 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 20 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:13 pm

(Aghh. this is soo sad but soo good! Kim is so brave! cry and Wally just wants to save artemis!!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 20 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by Lily07 Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm

((this will make me cry haha it's so sad, but im glad Artemis will finally get better qwq))

Once the door closed, Kim sighed and leaned against it, closing her eyes. She tried not to, but she couldn't help thinking that... she wouldn't get to say goodbye to the team.

Again.

And probably for good this time.

She thought about John, who she had left behind for his own good. She missed him, and that life too... To think that she could've had it all if she had decided to drop the hero life forever. If she had decided not to help the team.

But... they were her family. Her only real family, even if... they didn't feel that way.

She thought about M'gann. She was going to break her heart. She knew she was the one who cared about her the most, and she couldn't help to feel as if her heart was being stabbed, just by imagining how she'd react when she found out.

She just hoped they would understand. She just hoped they'd forgive her.

She let out a weak sob. All of the memories of Conner came back to her in that moment. Mostly the latest ones, the painful ones. His eyes filled with anger, disgust, hate, betrayal...
She wished she could have the chance to see him once more, without him looking at her like that. All she wanted... all she truly wanted was for him to forgive her.

Finally, her memories of Artemis on top of everything else ended up overwhelming her. She had caused her so much pain. She hoped this would finally fix everything, once and for all.

Kim held her hand against her chest, feeling her heart beat, and her own breathing.
"Heh" she chuckled "I guess i'll miss these too" she muttered to herself.

And with that, she started to get ready for her final trip.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:00 pm

((Oh, God, my heart, dude! I can't, I can't xD))

"Hey, guys!" Wally had gotten his crutches for extra effect as he limped over to them.

"Wally? What's wrong?" Zerena asked, stopping herself from getting into the ship.

"M-My knee started to hurt again. I don't think I should go on the mission. I'll only slow you down," Wally told them, keeping up her farce and trying not to show how horrible he felt.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:29 pm

"We don't want you straining yourself Wally, and we don't want Batman on our heel. Maybe it'd be best if you stay. Take care of Artemis," Aqualad nodded, actually agreeing. He didn't want him getting more hurt, and they had to play their plan perfecty un order to fool Ra's.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:37 pm

Wally nodded. "Y-Yeah. I'm sorry, guys. Be careful and let me know when you all get back, okay?" he asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:42 pm

When Kim was finally ready, dressed up in her old hero costume, she left her room and went to the garage where Conner always left his motorcycle. That's where Sphere usually was.

She walked inside and sighed, leaning against a wall as she waited for Wally. She took that moment to look around, trying to remember every single detail before leaving.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:59 pm

Once the others had left, thankfully without suspicion he hoped, he got into his Kid Flash suit and turned it to the stealthy mode. He then arrived to where he saw Kim waiting for him near Sphere, seeing she was a little tense. "You ready to do this?" he asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:01 pm

Kim looked at him and couldn't help to chuckle. It wasn't a happy sound. More like a resigned kind of laugh.
"You're asking me if i'm ready to die?" she asked, only half joking.
"No, i'm not. But let's go" she said, walking towards Sphere.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:25 pm

Kid Flash frowned when she said that before he went and got onto Sphere in her motorcycle form. He assumed that he'd drive, even though he'd never actually piloted her before. "Alright, Sphere... You know where to do," he said. He waited until Sphere beeped back at him and then they took off out of the Cave.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:39 am

(I am just grabbing popcorn for now. Sweet. Let me know if ya need me to assist!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 60 ... 100  Next