Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 60 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 80 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 60 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:11 pm

Zatanna went back to the waiting room after the others left. She curled her knees up and got her phone out, forgetting for a second that their father was under Dr. Fate's control. "Right..." she whispered with a frown. They didn't have any other family to call. The two sisters were all they had now.

Wally hung up and sighed out as well. Then he looked behind him, seeing Jinx was still there. "I gotta get going, but here. Give me a good number to reach you for our next meet up, okay?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 60 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:02 pm

(Aw. Just 2 sisters. *crying! I was so sad to see Zatara still in fate in season 3)

"You sure you don't want help getting to the-eh... Nevermind. I guess that's a secret." Jinx said, knowing he was going to the cave. She put her number down on a Note for him. "Who was that?" She asked, intrigued. Okay, maybe she was just trying to snoop.

While Zatanna stayed at the hospital, the team went back to the cave. Robin and Aqualad went to talk to Batman after him getting there and the rest of the team were dismissed for now.

Artemis decided to take a cool shower to hopefully relieve some stress and calm down.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:45 pm

((I knowwwww Sad Sad I am mean to my characters XD))

"That was, um..." What should he say? Tell her that was his girlfriend, or someone close to him? "That was a...teammate of mine. Something bad happened on the mission, so I need to head back. I'll give you a call once everything is settled." He slipped the note into his pocket and grabbed his crutches. "I'll see you soon, Jinx."

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:09 pm

(Evil Lady!)

Artemis got out of the shower and put her hair in a turban the towel around her. She checked the time before she got changed into some fresh casual clothes. After getting ready she checked the time again. She felt like time couldn't go slower. Since she was waiting anyway she decided to put her hair into a long braid. She couldn't bloe dry it or it would become crazy.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:05 pm

It wasn't long before Wally made it to the Cave. Thankfully, the Zeta Tube wasn't too far from the park and he just teleported straight to the Cave. "Hello? Babe?" he called, not seeing her near the living room. He saw M'gann float from the kitchen with some cookies and smiled a little. "Hey, M'gann. Where's Artemis?" he asked as he kinda limped over.

"Wally, hey. She went to freshen up, but I think she's done now. Go check her room," M'gann said as she put the cookies in a plastic bowl.

"Thanks. Who are those for?" he asked, stopping.

M'gann frowned a little. "Its for Zerena once she's out of surgery."

"O-Oh. OKay. I'm sure she'll like them, you never make a bad batch," Wally said with a little grin. He hated seeing her so down. Then he went off to his girlfriend's room there and knocked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:32 pm

Artemis quit staring at the corner of arrows she had in her room and walke dover to get the door. When it sled open she got a big smile before she hugged him tightly, forgetting about his crutches for a moment. "Wally." She was so relieved to see him. She quickly let go, realising the hug was a bit hard for his condition. She frowned. What was she gonna say. How was she gonna start? She was never good at opening up.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:05 pm

Wally hugged her back kinda awkwardly because of his crutches. "Ah, hey, babe. You okay?" he asked, knowing she had to be thinking about earlier.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:12 am

(You have to let me know, btw. When you wand Zerena out of surgery)

Artemis frowned. "Not really." She admitted. "I feel awful," She said, letting him inside. Honestly she felt worse cause she had already hurt Zerena one time before. Back when she was in her "blood-thirst" mode. She know it wasn't intentional, but it still made her feel bad to know that she did those things.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:29 pm

((Oh, I know ^^ I just figured it would take some time, but it should be about time now ^^))

Speaking of Zerena, she was actually starting to wake up in a room. Her eyes fluttered open before she groaned at the slight pain in her shoulder. "Where am..." She looked around and noticed she was in a hospital room. When she looked to her right, she saw her shoulder was wrapped up and her arm was in a little sling. Oh. Right... Jason.

"Hey, it was an accident, right? You shouldn't feel bad," Wally told her, frowning. He walked to her bed to sit down since his knee was hurting. "Come on, tell me everything that happened."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:36 pm

Zatanna had been waiting in the waiting room the entire time. Dick had called her and filled her in that he had talked to Batman and that the two were gonna investigate in this "red X". She knew her sister would be okay, but she was still worried. Which was why as soon as the doctors told her she could see her she had went to her room.

Artemis sighed and went to sit next to him before she told him everything about the mission in detail. About how Zerena, for some unknown reason, had stepped infront of this red X.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 80 ... 100  Next