Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 26 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:06 pm

Jason was just getting his shirt over his head when he heard his phone buzz on the nightstand. He was a little suprised to see it was a text from Zerena. Okay, maybe not THAT suprised. He wasn't in bed either. 'Not yet. Preparing. Can't sleep?' He texted back, putting his phone back on the nightstand to go brush his teeth in the meantime.

"Ready as I'll ever be,"Artemis smiled a little small smile. It was kind of a fake one. She hated needles.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 26 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:36 am

Not really. The mission...didn't exactly go as planned, Zerena texted, rubbing her eye with her free hand as she laid on her side atop her bed. She was really debating on telling him what happened. Perhaps she should wait until Bruce knew himself...

"Just squeeze my hand," Wally told her, giving her a reassuring squeeze.

Alfred nodded before he stuck the IV into her arm and set up the tube. From there, he got the vile and connected the syringe with the serum prepared inside. He gave her one last look before injecting it into her bloodstream. The fluorescent, light green liquid traveled into her vein and into her bloodstream, taking effect.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:02 pm

Jason got out of the bathroom after getting ready and he turned off the lights. He read the new text he got and frowned. What do you mean? Wally brought the cure here for Artemis? He jumped into his bed, laying back. Was he missing something?

Artemis gave Wally's had a small squeeze when she felt Alfred inject the needle before she relaxed, knowing it'd be worse if she didn't. She let out a breath. She didn't exactly feel very different. But she guessed she should give it a couple of hours and then she'd know. Well, assuming she didn't get any future rant attacks.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:27 pm

Her phone pinged and Zerena read over Jason's text. So Wally did go straight to Artemis with the cure. Right, right. He did get it, but its just wasn't what I was expecting, she sent. She was debating on saying anything more, but before he could reply, she added, I'll tell you the details tomorrow. Goodnight, Jason <3.

Alfred took the IV out of her arm and he placed a bandage atop where he injected it after administering the serum. "How are you feeling, Miss Crock? Any side effects?" Like she thought, it might be a while before anything happens, but he needed to know as soon as possible just in case.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:19 pm

Alright. Goodnight Zerena <3 Jason texted back to her before putting his phone on charge and falling back. He was sure everything was just fine.

"I-I'm, I'm feeling fine," Artemis said. Holding her head for a moment. "I don't feel any different. But I'm okay. Thank you." Artemis smiled at Alfred and slowly stood up.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:04 pm

Zerena also put her phone on charge and laid back onto her bed. Her arm went over her eyes and she tried not to cry anymore than she already did that evening. God, when did all of this become so hard?

"Good. I want you to take it easy for a little bit. We do not want you overexerting yourself until we're sure this worked," Alfred said as he stood up and began to put the supplies away.

"It'll work. I know it," Wally nodded.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:08 pm

Deciding he Wouldn't be any viser by just thinking Jason then decided to try and catch some sleep. He could ask about the mission in the morning. 

Artemis nodded and smiled at Wally when he said that. "Thank you," She said, not ever going to thank him enough.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:33 pm

"Don't thank me, babe. You don't ever have to thank me," Wally said, kissing her forehead.

((So, wanna skip to the next day and everyone finds out what Wally did?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:42 pm

(Yeah. And Artemis finds out too xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:12 pm

((Yes xD Oh, this will be fun! *sarcasm* Razz ))

The next day came as fast as Wally feared it would. He went home that night and lied to his parents about what really happened with the mission. Well, he didn't really say anything other than Artemis was going to be okay and that he was tired and wanted to sleep. As soon as he woke up the next morning, it was to a text from Barry to meet him at the Hall of Justice immediately. Oh boy... Here it comes.

The speedster got dressed and he immediately sent a text to Artemis, saying, Good morning, beautiful. I just wanted to tell you I love you and hope you're feeling better Very Happy . As he sent that text, he wondered if it'd be the last time he actually spoke to her. Barry and the League wouldn't lock him up for what he'd done...right? He really hoped not.

Lets get this over with, Wally thought. He got into his suit and without telling his parents goodbye, went to the Hall of Justice in D.C.

Zerena woke up with hideous bags under her eyes. The cause: she couldn't sleep. All she could think about was Kim's lifeless body laying in her arms and her blood staining her gloves and shirt. So yes, she spent most of her night trying to meditate the thoughts away, and when that failed, she went to Netflix and binge watched Full House until she drifted off sometime around 6:30 AM. It was not 10 AM and three and a half hours of sleep does not do a girl good.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next