Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 63 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 81 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 63 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:26 pm

"Bruce... Bruce should've known, but what if he thought Jason just ran away? It...It would make more sense, I..." Zerena rubbed her shoulder as it started to ache again. Everything was hurting. Body, mind, and spirit were all screwed up in some kind of way at the moment. She just wanted to go back and talk to him, ask him why he was doing what he was doing.

"I can't keep sitting on my butt all day, you know that," Wally said, shrugging. "Maybe I'll borrow a wheelchair from the hospital," he teased.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 63 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:56 pm

"Hey, it's okay." Zatanna gave her sister a gentle hug. "I'm just glad you're okay."

Artemis looked at him and knew he was teasing but, she still looked at him as he stood with some struggle on his crutches. "Maybe you should?" She said, really mening that too.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:01 am

Zerena gripped her sister's shirt as she hugged her back. Everything was just so messed up. She just wanted her boyfriend there to tell her everything was okay and that it was all a prank or something.

Wally looked up at her when she said that and he gave her a 'really?' look. "No way, babe. I wouldn't be caught dead in one," he said, not going to let his pride down that easily.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:38 pm

"I am sure Jason's okay too." Zatanna said after a moment, knowing she was worried. She really hoped Dick and Bruce would be able to find him. This didn't seem good. What were they gonna tell the team?

Artemis sighed and rolled her eyes. Of course he would say that. She decided not to comment since he was stubborn and the two just got ready to go see Zerena.

(should the team come or some of the team or?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:43 pm

((Perhaps Aqualad should, since he's the leader and would like to know why Zerena did what she did))

Zerena frowned and looked out the window. "I hope so," she whispered. All of this was killing her.

((And skip to when they all get to the hospital?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:31 pm

(Yeah, Yeah. I agree. Sounds accurate. And yes! We can skip. How we wanna play out the Jason thing after the team finds out? Would they bump into him on a mission again, trying to hunt him down and convince hij it's okay? Should Zerena get hurt? What should happen?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:37 pm

((I'm thinking that maybe the Team could be told to not interfere and just let Batman follow up the lead with Robin, but of course, Zerena doesn't listen and goes to find Jason. But because of this, they don't let Zerena go alone so they could go against Batman's orders and try to bring Jason home themselves or at least help on the sidelines))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:25 pm

(I like that idea! You wanna start? Continue from the hospital or skip till that?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:23 pm

((I'll start ^^))

By the time Wally and Artemis arrived to the hospital, they could hear Zerena shouting from her room for some reason. The limping speedster rose an eyebrow and he looked at both M'gann and Conner who were in the waiting room. "What's all that about? Is she okay?" he asked.

Conner was grimacing as he looked at the doors. Batman's in there with Aqualad, he said over the mental link that M'gann had made for them. I can barely hear them, but he is wanting us to stay out of the investigation into this Red X guy.

Zerena is saying its...its Jason, M'gann told them with a frown.

Wally's eyes went wide. What?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:43 pm

Well. That would explain why Zerena got in the way of my arrow. Artemis thought. Before thinking about it. Why would Jason be Red X though? Did he go rouge? Artemis thought. It didn't seem like Jason. She could relate to him, since they both had kinda of a similar background.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 81 ... 100  Next