Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 27 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:28 pm

Artemis was still sleeping by the time Wally got to the hall of Justice and she woke up to the buzz from her phone on the night stand next to her bed. She sat up, rubbing her eyes and realized it was quite late to be sleeping in as the sun peeked through the curtains. She grabbed her phone and smiled after reading the text she had recieved from Wally.

She got out of bed and pulled the curtains aside looking down from the mansion Window. She walked over and got herself dressed after taking a shower, taking her time in doing so, having no idea what was going on at the hall or what really had happened the night before.

The cave was quiet that day. Despite what had happened M'gann was up and making breakfast. It helped to Cook. 

Conner was also up, watching static TV. 

Zatanna knocked on her yougger sisters door. The older magician hadn't catched much sleep either.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 27 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:34 pm

Wally, or Kid Flash, arrived to the Hall after actually taking his time, for once. He looked down at his hand and saw it was shaking, along with his bad knee and he first grabbed his arm to make it stop and then focused on his knee. It was going to be fine. He'd go in there and take whatever punishment they'd give him.

When he walked in, he saw Superman, Batman, and his uncle all standing in the lounge area. There were no tourists that day. The Hall had been closed for this very meeting. Wally would be lying if he didn't feel intimidated by the disappointed looks he was receiving from three of the most esteemed members of the League. Add in Wonder Woman and he'd probably fall flat.

"Thank you for coming, Wally. Please follow us. We'll be taking this meeting to the Watch Tower," Superman told him.

God, if you're really up there, kill me now, please, Wally silently begged. He followed two of the Leaguers and stopped next to his uncle. "Barry?"

Flash just frowned and laid a hand on his shoulder. "It's gonna be okay, Walls. Promise."

"One second," Zerena yawned. She got up out of bed and slumped over to the door, sliding it open and rubbed her eyes. "Hey, sis." One look and she could tell her older sibling didn't get any rest either.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:50 am

At the Watchtower the entire mentors of the Leauge was gathered. Meaning the addition of, Green Arrow, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter were there. Red Tornado was at the cave and so were Dinah. So that she could talk to the team about what happened.

Indeed that was when Black Canary got scanned to the Cave. She saw M'gann and Conner looking over from the kitchen and she went to talk to them.

"Let me guess. Din't catch much sleep either?" Zatanna asked her sister, seeing her face and she rubbed her arm.

After Artemis got into some clothes she walked back over and grabbed her phone, answering the text she got from her boyfriend from before. I'm feeling great. Can I stop by your house later? I love you. <3
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:45 pm

Wally checked his phone after being scanned and was surprised he still got service in space. League technology was really something. He quickly sent a text back, Yeah, maybe. Got to do something first.

Last edited by NiaHearts on Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:35 pm

Artemis arched an eyebrow after reading that text. Got something to do? What does that mean? She thought. She shook her head and put her phone back in her back pocket before walking down the stairs, already smelling the breakfast from the kitchen that Alfred made. Jason was already in there, grabbing pancakes. Considering it was a Saturday she was suprised to not see Bruce there. "Where's Bruce?" She asked as she entered the kitchen.

"Master Bruce is attending a meeting in the Watchtower," Alfred explained, setting up her plate when she sat down.

The Watchtower? Did something happen? Artemis thought, but didn't ask more about it. The League never shared anyway.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:49 pm

Wally felt his phone vibrate in his pocket but didn't dare touch it. He had to deal with the League first.

"I'm sure you know why you're here, Wally," Superman said, hands clasped on the table in front of him.

"I am," Wally answered with a nod.

"Then you know the severity of the situation?" Martian Manhunter added.

"Yes," Wally nodded again.

"Let him tell us his side of the story. We just want to understand what happened," Martian Manhunter spoke again. He could tell how nervous the young speedster was

Wally cleared his throat, adjusted himself in his seat, and told the whole story.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:57 pm

(poor Wally.)

Artemis was having a somewhat normal breakfast at the mansion, and mean while at the cave. 

The team had gathered at the kitchen table to eat some breakfast, being informed that after that Dinah would begin to have meetings with them one on one about what happened on yesterday's mission.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:18 pm

((I know Sad ))

It didn't take long for Wally to go through the events of last night. He spoke very clearly, letting them know that he was going to talk with Kim first before making any rash decisions when she herself agreed to follow him.

He also informed the League about the Team's plan, how in the end, he was going to try and help Kim. It sounded bad, with how badly he wanted to get the cure but it was true. He wanted to get the cure, but not if it really meant killing Kim. That wasn't what he wanted.

The room was quiet before Superman said, "We're sorry for the loss of your friend, Wally. But you must know that those kinds of actions have consequences. We do not trade lives."

"I understand. If you want to send me away to Slab Side or Arkham, I won't fight you," Wally said, having come to terms with what might happen.

Zerena sat at the table with her head on her arms. "Do we have to talk to Dinah? I would rather not." Last time she talked to Dinah, it was about when her father agreed to take on the Helmet of Fate and all she did was cry.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:40 pm

The leaugers exchanged a few looks before Green Arrow spoke up. "Wally. We're not planning on putting you behind bars. Besides. Artemis would kill me," He said, chuckling before seeing the other leaguers faces.

"Anyhow. This is serious. Dinah will be having talks with the entire team. That includes you," Batman said, not going to take him off the team because of this.

"I don't think we have much of a choice," Superboy admitted
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:49 pm

"Wait, I'm... I'm not off the Team? Really?" Wally was majorly surprised about that. He thought he'd have to put his cowl up forever. Well, he wasn't even supposed to be running around with his knees all fucked up, but still.

Zerena frowned and got up. "I'm gonna go change." She left the kitchen and to her room. However, as soon as she looked more presentable and less dead, she was going to go to Jason.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next