Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 35 of 100 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 67 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 35 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:59 pm

Artemis lowered her eyes at him. "You're not funny." She stated but knew he was just nervous. She stopped when they reached infront of the zeta tubes. "You'll be fine."

Kaldur then entered the room. He wasn't recognized by Zeta as he came by the pool conected to the ocean. "I am sorry I am late" He appologized when it was quiet he added. "I sense a tension in here." He said, walking inside and sitting down. "Still no sign of Artemis and Wally?" He waited a moment to ask.

"Not sure they're går nna be here," Dick admitted. He had texted Wally, but he never replied. So he wasn't sure. Hopefully Artemis had convinced him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 35 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:16 pm

Wally nodded. "Right. Yeah, it's gonna be great." He then got scanned and Zeta'd in first so he wouldn't let Artemis think he'd ditch...which was super tempting then.

Zerena frowned before hearing Wally's arrival. "Looks like he showed up after all," she said with a little smile.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:52 pm

Artemis smiled a little but frowned. She hadn't been the pushy girlfriend. She only wanted him to go if he was ready. But she guessed he never might be. She got herself scanned after him. Once she got there she grabbed Wally's hand, giving him a small smile. Hopefully everyone was in the christmas spirits.

Kaldur smiled. "Seems so." He turned when Artemis and Wally entered the livingroom a minute later."

"Hi everyone." Artemis smiled at the team.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:52 pm

"Hey, guys. Merry Christmas," Wally greeted them, holding up his free hand.

"Artemis, Wally! Merry Christmas!" M'gann flew over and hugged them both. She was really, really happy to have Wally there. They all thought he wasn't going to show up, but he was here!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:11 pm

Artemis smiled and got a little squeezed by M'gann. "Ah. Merry Christmas, M'gann!" She chuckled. "Sorry if we keept you waiting."

"Not at all. I just arrived. I am glad you are both here. Now we can all start the celebrations of the holidays." Kaldur said, smiling.

"Oh yeah! Can't wait to see everyone's reaction of what I got for secret santa," Dick snickered.

"Do we want to see?" Zatanna remarked with a smile.

"Ugh... Whatever. Arn't we gonna eat first?" Conner asked, eyes rolling.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:45 pm

"Oh, right! Zerena and Zatanna helped with the cooking this year. It's going to be better than ever! Everyone sit and I'll bring the food over," M'gann said before flying back to the kitchen.

Wally followed everyone and he pulled the chair out for Artemis. "After you," he teased her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:50 pm

Zatanna chuckled. "M'gann wait. Let us help you. C'mon Zerena!" Zatanna got up to help their Martian friend.

Artemis rolled her eyes with a smile. "Thank you." And she sat down.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:05 pm

"Coming!" Zerena let Jason's hand go to help her sister and Martian friend with the food while everyone else went to sitting down at the table.

"Welcome." Wally pushed her chair in a little before sitting next to her. He was between her and Dick so that was good for him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:09 pm

Dick sat down and Jason sat down next to him. Then Conner and Kaldur sat on the other side.

"So, you okay?" Dick wispered to his best friend. No one really blamed him... Or were angry with him anymore.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:24 pm

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good. No one sees angry with me so... I'm feeling the aster," Wally whispered back with a small smile.

M'gann made the heavy turkey float to the middle of the table while the Zatara sisters carried the bowls and serving spoons. The table was already set and had refreshments nearby for whatever they wanted to drink.

"I helped season the turkey. I hope it's good," Zerena whispered to Jason after setting everything down.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 100 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 67 ... 100  Next