Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 67 of 100 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 83 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 67 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:23 pm

Conner was looking away when he heard M'gann's voice in his head. She saw her giving him a look and he sighed. "I'm sorry for doubting you, Jason," he apologized.

Zatanna rubbed her sister's back, making Zerena smile. "You were right. Should have trusted you."

"Maybe you will more," Zerena giggled. She looked at Jason and kissed his cheek.

Wally snapped out of his thoughts when heard Artemis' voice. "Oh, s-sorry babe," he apologized, rubbing the back of his head.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 67 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:37 pm

"You okay?" Artemis frowned a little, worried.

"Okay, now can you please get out of that outfit and into something decent?" Robin teased his brother, corssing his arms. They all needed to hit the shower anyway.

Jason laughed. "Okay" He agreed before tossing his mask over to Wally. "Wally, here. Souvinir." he teased. Since he couldn't go on the mission himself, baybe he would like that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:45 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine," Wally assured Artemis with a small smile. His hand quickly went up and grabbed the mask before he heard Jason. "Oh, sweet! Thanks, man!" He was glad for the small distraction. "Well, lets go find a good place for this bad boy," he told Artemis.

Zerena grabbed Jason's hand before he could go. "Meet me in my room after your shower, okay?" she asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:01 pm

Artemis couldn't help but to roll her eyes before she walked with her boyfriend towards the trophy room. She was holding onto the mask for him since he had his crutches. She really hated how he had to go through all of the rehab again after the first showdown with H.I.V.E five. That made her think about what he said earlier. That he had faced them before when he started out as Kid Flash.

"Okay," Jason nodded and gave her a smile before he left to go to the boys locker room for a shower. He was glad that the team got his back and that they didnt't hate him or anything.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:55 pm

"Okay, uh..." Wally stopped when he got the line of shelves and he saw a free spot where they could prop the mask up. "There! That'll look great." He sat his crutches to the wall to do it himself, since he wanted to be on his leg as much as possible.

Zerena went to the showers with M'gann and her sister. They all took a quick shower, all too tired to talk. The young sorceress said her goodnights to the others before going to her room where she got changed into some pajamas. That night went better than she thought, other than the H.I.V.E. Five getting the jump on her and Wally.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:29 pm

Artemis was eyeing him the entire time, making sure he was doing okay when he out his crutches aside. She didn't want to be all onto him all the time. She looked back at the shelf after he put the Red X mask down. "Running out of space," She teased.

Jason took a shower in the mens shower while trying not to get Dick to scool him for everything that happened. He knew he was just worried, but still. The big brother figure was a bit much sometimes. Anyway, he was glad he was on a good page with his family and his team.

Now he had gotten dressed and like promised he was meeting up with Zerena in her room.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:55 pm

"I know," Wally said, stepping back to look at all of the souvenirs. He was trying not to stand on his bad leg too much, so he chose to lean against the wall to look "cool". He looked at Artemis and asked, "So, uh... Mission went good then? You don't look like you got hurt." He was grateful she wasn't asking questions about the H.I.V.E. Five after he mentioned he had faced them before.

"Come in," Zerena called when she heard Jason knock. She was sitting on her bed, brushing her hair and just finished when he walked into the room. "Well, you definitely smell better," she teased him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Artemis looked at him and avoided rolling her eyes at his "cool approach image". She sighed "No, I didn't. But... You did," She emphazised, talking a step up and now having a slight worried frown on her tan face.

Jason walked in and have her a look. "Oh, ha ha." He rolled his eyes before walking over. "Well, I know for a fact that my view havn't been this nice in a long time."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:39 pm

Wally sighed after seeing her give him a worried look. "Babe, seriously. I'm fine. They didn't touch my leg. I just got a big, bone crushing hug," he teased. It was somewhat true. Mammoth had tried to crush him to death, but he got out of it.

Zerena began to blush after hearing his flirty remark. "Y-You're..." She got her arms around him and buried her head into his chest. "I missed you. So much."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:35 pm

"Yeah, maybe they wanted to greet you from your last encounter... Speaking of?" Artemis remarked, crossing her arms, of course she wanted to know what happened that time so many years ago.

Jason smiled and gently hugged her. "I missed you too. I'm sp sprry you got hurt," He said. Zerena had taken Artemis arrow for him, and all this time he wanted to avoid her getting hurt and she ended up indjured anyway.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 100 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 83 ... 100  Next