Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 6 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:25 pm

"I try to be," Jason smiled and hugged her back. He looked down at her. "And please tell me if I am ever being a jerk."

"Blondie?" Artemis giggled and followed him. "You better watch it."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 6 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:33 pm

"You're never a jerk. Least not to me," Zerena giggled and looked up at him with a smile. "You're sweet on me, Jason."

"Oh, I'm so scared," Wally teased with a little smirk. He held the door open for her when they went back inside.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:48 pm

Jason smiled and got a small blush. "Well, you were sweet to me." He admitted. He felt like she was the first person who cared for him.

Artemis pushed him playfully as they came inside through the kitchen door.

"Scared of what, Mr West?" Alfred was ust cleaning the kitchen. That caused Artemis to giggle. IF she noticed anything it was that Alfred heard everything.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:23 pm

"Well, duh," Zerena giggled. She reached up and pecked his lips with a little blush. He seemed to have gotten taller since when they first met.

"Nothing," Wally scoffed, playing cool. "Hey, Al, is it okay if we go see Artemis' mom? Just for a little while? I'll keep an eye on her."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:34 pm

"Well, how about you teach me that combat move that were supose to get my nails painted huh?" Jason suggested.

"Well, normaly I'd have to advice Master Bruce. But I supose a short while will do you and Mrs Crock good." Alfred smiled.

"Thanks Alfred." Artemis smiled.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:48 pm

"I think that's a really good idea," Zerena agreed. She went back onto the sparring platform. "Alright, so, you start out like this." She got into a stance.

"Thanks, Al, you're the man!" Wally said, holding out his fist. "Come on, don't leave me hangin'."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:51 pm

"Like this?" Jason tried copying her.

"If that will please you," Alfred rolled his eyes and held his fist up.

"Trust me. It will," Artemis laughed.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:58 pm

"Mmhm. Then you get a running start. Once you get close enough, you jump, acting like you're gonna do a flip when you use the momentum to hop onto their shoulders and used their weight to catapult you off and so they fall on their face. Like a cat would do," Zerena told him.

Wally grinned and hit his fist before doing the cheesy "explosion" sound and gesture. "Oh yeah!" he laughed.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:20 pm

"Well, that's easier said than done," Jason muttered before he nodded. Deciding to give it a go. And well, it wasn't perfekt the first time.

Artemis crossed her arms and shook her head. "Geek."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:30 pm

"You almost had it. Try jumping a little higher. Get a better running start," Zerena advised, showing him.

"I know you are, what am I?" Wally teased her, being childish as usual.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next