Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 53 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 76 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 53 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:12 pm

((Ooh I got an idea to add to Jason ^^ what if Rico somehow got himself involved with Deathstroke, like, maybe he's apart of an underground gang Deathstroke put together to have people do his dirty work for him and Rico makes Jason do things for him? And he could be wearing the Red X suit and will eventually have to fight the Team?))

Word had gotten out about Wally quickly. Aqualad briefed Batman on what happened and Batman quickly contacted Barry. As soon as the older speedster heard about Wally, he hightailed it to Star City General to check on his nephew. When he arrived, he noticed Artemis there, but in her hero gear. He couldn't be seen talking to her about Kid Flash unless... Duh! CCPD. Thank God he still had his old badge.

He walked in with it around his neck and showed the receptionist his badge before approaching his nephew's girlfriend. "Artemis, hey," he said as he arrived. "How is he?"

Rico grinned. "Meet me here tonight at 10. Tell no one. I have eyes and ears all over the city and I know if you'll snitch," he said. He patted his shoulder as he walked back. "Good talkin' to you again, Jay. Gonna be fun, just like old times."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 53 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:20 pm

(Ooohhg ohh I love that idea!!)

Artemis looked up at him and it took her a second to realize it was Barry she had never seen him in his job clothes. "Barry. Hi." She smiled only a little. "It didn't look good. They're operating now. Doctors said they'd have to reopen his knee." Artemis looked away and gripped her hands on the wood to the bench she was sitting on. "Just... I feel like this is all starting over. All the hard work he put into his rehab is gone. He was finally walking, finally back on missions and then this happenes."

Jason frowned. "Yeah, just like old times." Oh, what was he gonna do?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:30 pm

((Thanks!! ^^))

Barry frowned. It was as bad as he thought. "Kid Flash knew the risks," he said as he sat down next to her. "But we know that he isn't going to let this stop him from getting back up again. He's too stubborn for that." He gripped her shoulder. "He's going to be okay, Artemis. I promise."

That was when Zerena called him, wondering where he went since she already got her half of the list.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:56 pm

"I don't know Barry. I just feel like the hero life is all too much." Artemis put her head in her hands, rubbing her face. She was just stressed and feeling awful.

Jason almost lost his phone by the sudden signal. He saw it was Zerena. "Shit!" He thought before answering. "Uh-uh... Hi. I havn't, uh i havn't found the stuff yet." He tried to sound normal, walking back inside.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:15 pm

Barry frowned, feeling horrible to see such a young face feeling this much dread and stress. "Artemis, you know...you don't have to continue to be a hero. You, and Wally, could get out of this business anytime you want. I don't know if he will, but you can. You have no obligation to anyone but yourself. It sounds selfish, but everyone has their breaking point or has the want to seek other things."

"I was worried about that, so I am on my way to get the spinach for the dip. Meet you in Aisle 5?" Zerena asked as she made her way through the store.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:22 pm

Artemis looked up at him and thought about it. "But can I?" Half her family were villains, almost everyone knew who she was. She didn't have a secret identity, no clean slate to start from. Would she really be left alone?

"Y-yeah, yeah. Aisle 5 is good. See you," Jason hung up. Oh god, what was he gonna do. He couldn't tell her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:30 pm

"You can. The League can make sure of it. We have solutions, plans, if someone that is "of interest" wants a new start in life. I got mine, and Iris knows, too, in case anything happens. You're still young, too, Artemis. You definitely have a say in what you want to do," Barry said.

Zerena hung up and she looked at her phone. Something felt a little off in his voice, but maybe he was just nervous about getting the right stuff?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:51 pm

"I'm not sure what I want Barry..." Artemis admitted. "A part of me loves this life. The rush that comes with the mask. It's how I grew up," Artemis gripped her bow. She thought of how she was raised for this, but quite the opposite. She didn't want that for herself. "But now I help people. T-that's what keeps me going, I guess?" She said.

Jason quickly put down a few stuff in his basket so it would look like he had been doing something.... He then went to meet up with her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:05 pm

"I understand that," Barry nodded. He thought about it. "Did Wally ever tell you what my job was before I got my badge, and what I still do as my side job?" He figured she didn't, so he took off the badge around his neck and let her look at it. "Before I became 'the Flash', I was a forensic scientist for the CCPD. I mainly do stuff for S.T.A.R. Labs, but I still help out when I came. I was helping people way before I became the Flash. What I'm trying to say is that you don't need a mask or a cape to be able to help people. And you've already proven you don't need powers other. There are a million other ways you could help people, Artemis, and not just by taking out bad guys." He patted her back. "Just...think about it. Not right now, because a certain teen is gonna want to see you as soon as he wakes up."

Zerena was standing on a shelf to grab a bag of chips and she hopped down when she saw Jason walking over. "Hey! There you are," she said before seeing his basket. "Oh, did you grab some things on the way?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:31 pm

Artemis smiled. She was glad he could give her some good advice. Honestly, she understood how Wally saw him kinda as a father figure, well extra father figure she guessed. She could kinds see that in him too. Him and GA. She frowned when he mentioned Wally again. "I'm so worried about him." She admitted, really hoping he would be okay, She just couldn't get his pained expression out of her head.

"Uh,... I tried to," Jason admitted with a nervous chuckle as he showed her his basket. "Did I manage anything?" He highley doubted it in his rush.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 76 ... 100  Next