Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 5 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 52 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 5 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by Lily07 Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:42 pm

Once Kim was done warming up, she began training. She was out of shape, despite her attempts to train back at her apartment and all that. She had missed having real training equipment. She had missed being in the Cave, free to walk around.

Although, "free" was an overstatement. She wasn't free. She hadn't been free for so long. Even when she was supposedly dead, she wasn't free. She had to hide, to lie, pretend to be someone else.
Kim frowned, as she punched the punching bag in front of her. Would she ever be free again? Would anyone accept her again, for who she really was? Half assassin, half hero, orphan, with no family, friends or home.
She punched harder. Of course they wouldn't accept her. They only cared about her when she was lying, pretending. When she was herself, she was all alone.

And...Maybe that was for the best.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 5 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:59 pm

"Oh, Jason, come on," Zerena laughed, following him and she hugged him from behind. "I'm kidding. Your nose is fine."

"That's my girl," Wally smiled, leaning down and kissed her lips. He was happy he got some positivism out of her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:26 pm

Jason chuckled. "Well it better be cause I don't think you'd date a crook nosed guy," He teased, turning to her with a smile.

Artemis closed her eyes, kissing him back with a smile.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:29 pm

Zerena giggled. "I would date you if you did have a crooked nose. I promise," she said, taking his hands. She then inspected them. "I wonder which color I should use," she teased, giving him a sly grin.

Wally pulled away with a smile. "Hey, you wanna go and see your mom?" he asked, thinking maybe if she saw her mom she'd feel a lot better.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:49 pm

Jason pulled his hand to himself. "No! You're not painting my nails!" He stated.

"I would love to, but I'm not sure if it's a smart idea," Artemis said, considering she still couldn't control herself and who knew what would happen if she snapped.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:19 pm

"Uh, yes! That was the agreement!" Zerena laughed, grabbing his arm gently.

"Don't be scared. This is your mother we're talking about. It could be just what you need," Wally suggested.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:13 pm

"C'mon! It's not fair," Jason insisted.

Artemis sighed. "Maybe you're right."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:02 pm

Zerena saw his face and she sighed. "Alright, fine. You won't have to get your nails painted," she told him. She wasn't gonna force him to do anything he wasn't comfortable with.

"But its up to you. I don't want you stressed," Wally told her, placing a hand on her cheek.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:44 pm

Jason let out a breath of relief. "Thank you." He grabbed her hands. "You're an awesome girlfriend." Well, not that he had anything to compare with but....

"I wouldn't be, just. Promise me you'll keep an eye on me?" Artemis said, since she didn't trust herself.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:54 pm

Zerena got a smile and she hugged him then. "You're an awesome boyfriend, too," she whispered.

"I promise." Wally kissed her forehead before standing up. "Alright, come on, blondie. Lets get Al and we'll be on our way."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 52 ... 100  Next