Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 54 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 77 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 54 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:36 pm

"He's gonna pull out again. He always does," Barry said, even though he was worried about him, too. One major surgery like the one Wally had was rough. A second one, however...that was going to be even harder to pull off in the aftermath.

Zerena looked inside the basket and rose an eyebrow at the things he got. "Um, well..." She grabbed a thing of cream. "You got the right cream, but I don't know about all of the, um...watermelon lollipops and fudge."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 54 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:54 pm

Artemis smiled, knowing he was trying to make her feel better. But he was the adult, and so she decicded to trust him. That way she felt more calm.

1 Hour and 43 minutes later.

Artemis was still waiting with Barry. He was talking to a doctor right now, seeing at the surgery were over and hopefully they were allowed to see Wally as he was comming too.

"Uh,.. he he. They looked tasty?" Jason lied, putting on a small chuckle and an innocent shrug.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:17 pm

Barry thanked the doctor before he walked over to Artemis. The news he got wasn't all that good, but they were able to stabilize Wally's knee and get all of the metal fragments out. "The doctor says he's going to be okay and you can go see him now if you want. He should be awake by now, or at least waking up. I got to go update his parents, but I'll be in with you in a second."

((I'm gonna skip to a little later that night ^^))

That night, Zerena said goodnight to Jason before going to bed. It was close to ten and they all had a big day tomorrow, seeing as the Team was going to go visit Wally early in the morning.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:02 pm

Artemis nodded. She got up before walking towards the room the nurse told her to go to. Her hand trembled when she reached for the doorknob and she gently walked inside. "Babe?"

(That's cool! And I feel sooo bad for Jason Sad cries!!! )

When Jason went to bed that night at the mansion, he put his hands behind his head, feeling like he wasn't gonna get much sleep that night at all.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:06 pm

Wally was awake, but he was still groggy from the anesthesia. He heard his name and looked over, seeing his girlfriend walk into the room. "H-Hey, beautiful," he whispered out with a small smile. He knew he was probably fucked, but his mind was too out of it to really care.

((Me too Sad Sad ))

It was finally nearing 10 and Rico arrived to the back of the grocery store, hoping Jason didn't try to run away like he always did. If he did, he was ready for people to come after his little girlfriend.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:44 pm

Artemis smiled at seeing him smile. At leats he wasn´t in pain right now. She walked over and sat down on the chair next to his bed, grabbing his hand and giving it a squeese. "Hey." She smiled and stroke some hair out of his forehead. "How you feeling?"

Jason looked at the time. Close to 10. He was thinking about ignoring it and staying in bed, but then he remembered the threat to Zerena's life, and the thought of Rico exposing what happened all those years ago. He couldnt risk it. Getting up he got dressed before going backt to the same supermarket as earliler in the day to meet up with Rico
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:56 pm

"Like a million bucks..." Wally rubbed her hand as he thought about the situation. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to try and focus his thoughts. "Babe. I don't think... I don't I'm gonna be able to come back from this as easily as I did the first time."

Rico was smoking a cigarette as he checked the time on his phone. "Come on, Jay," he muttered, getting annoyed. He then heard something and turned, seeing Jason walking around the corner. "Ah, Jay. I was gettin' worried about ya, pal. Thought maybe you'd try to run again."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:04 pm

Artemis looked at him and her heart was breaking when he said that. What? No, no, no, no.... Artemis thoughts panicked and she squeezed his hand a little. "Of course you will." She said, even if she knew that probably wasn't true.

Jason gripped his fists. "I'm not a runner!" He stated, before walking over. "Let's just get this over with."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:59 pm

"Artemis, come on," Wally sighed out. "I overheard the doctors. Its a miracle that they didn't have to cut my leg off with how bad the damage was. if I didn't have my regenerative speed, they would've." He looked at her then, right in her eyes. "Look, just... Whatever happens, happens. Its going to be okay. I'M going to be okay."

"Ah, ah, patience. You should know that." Rico got out his keys and pressed a button to start up the car he had. "Get in. I'll explain on the way."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:06 pm

Artemis looked at him before not being able to take it and she looked away, tears stinging her eyes as she squeezed his hand hard, angry. "It's just not fair. You shouldn't have to be going through all of this..." She felt awful. How could she live with having done this to him? Her family having done this to him? She let his hand go and stood up, just throwing the chair down. "Dammit!"

Jason was sceptic but he didn't really have a choice, did he? He sighed before he walked over and relucantly got into the passenger seat.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 77 ... 100  Next