Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 28 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 64 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 28 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:56 pm

"At least not as far as we're concerned. But it's not just up to us," Flash said.

"You'll have to talk to the team as well," Aquaman added.

During that time Artemis was just bored to death and waiting to hear back from Wally. She eventually gave up, guessing he was busy eating his life out or something and she entered the living room. Jason were watching TV as usual."She stopped behind the couch and crossed her arms.    "Wanna go to the cave?"

Jaosn turned and since it was npthigg good on TV and he had nothing better to do he shrugged and turned the TV off. "Sure."

And that's how the two ended up getting scanned to the cave some time later.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 28 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:13 pm

"Right... Thank you. Really," Wally told them. He was silent before asking, "Um... Am I free to go then?"

Zerena was on her way to the Zeta Tubes in a purple hoodie and some black jeans when she saw Artemis and Jason get scanned in. Her eyes went wide and she pushed her hood down. "A-Artemis! Jason!" She went and hugged Artemis first. "How are you feeling?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:23 pm

"Yes. You're free to go. But if something like this happens again, we will have a problem. Understood?" Batman asked.

"Ugh!" Artemis groaned at the kind of sudden ans squeezed hug. "Um... I'm fine. Great actually."She smiled at Zerena before looking down. Jason bet her to it.

"Wow. You havn't sleept one bit, have you?" Jason remarked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:32 am

"Yes sir. I promise it won't. Thank you," Wally said, getting up. He gave a nod to the Leaguers before going to the Zeta Tube, all the while getting his phone out and calling Artemis.

Zerena blushed a little, feeling like she must look like a creature of the undead before she hugged Jason tightly. "No. Not really," she whispered, hiding her face into his chest.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:38 pm

Artemis felt like the third wheel before she felt her phone vibarate. She picked it up from her jacket pocket and saw it was Wally. "Wally, about time. I just got to the cave," Artemis told him.

Jason hugged Zerena back, but saw her face when he pulled back and her looking at Artemis when she answered her phone. "You okay?" He asked. Obviously, he didn't know anything, and neither did Artemis.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:57 pm

Wally stopped at the Zeta Tube, eyes wide. "The-The Cave? Why are you there?" Oh God, he needed to hurry before someone told her what happened.

"Mm-mm," Zerena bit her lip and shook her head. She glanced at Artemis before grabbing his hand. "Come on. This way."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:08 pm

"I didn't hear back from you and I was bored so I went here with Jason. I'd do anything to get out of the mansion, now that I can," Artemis said, watching the two love birds walk off. She was finally free to go outside the big house now that she was cured.  "Where are you?" Artemis asked.

"Oh-kay?" Jason arched and eyebrow and followed his girlfriend. She was up to something.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:58 am

"I'm on my way there now, too. Hey, do me a favor and stay in my room until I get there. I have to tell you something," Wally said, getting scanned and hoping he can catch her before the others did.

Zerena took him to her room and shut the door. "Sorry for being all mysterious and weird, but last night was just really, really crazy," she said, going and sitting on her bed.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:09 am

Artemis arched an eyebrow and started walking towards his room at the cave. "Uh, okay? See you soon." She hung up the phone and put it back into her jacket pocket.

Dinah had just left the consultation room after preparing to talk to the rest of the team when she met Artemis in the hallway. "Artemis?" The older blonde woman had to admitt she was suprised to see her. "What are you doing here?" 

"Yeah.Yeah, you getting the cute for Artemis? That's awesome! How'd the mission go? You kick Ra's al Ghuls ass?" Jason asked, excited to hear about the mission.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:44 pm

Wally was scanned and teleported to the Cave. He arrived and ran normally to find Black Canary had found Artemis first. Shit!

"Babe! BC, hi!" He walked over and grabved Artemis' hand. "I gotta borrow my girlfriend for a second."

Zerena shook her head. "No. He kicked ours. Sure, we got the cure, but at a horrible price." She then continued to tell him Wally did.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 64 ... 100  Next