Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 61 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 80 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 61 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:32 pm

Zerena was laying back in bed, thoughts going 90 to nothing as she tried to figure out what she could say to justify her actions of taking Artemis' arrow. Should she tell the truth that she figured out Jason was Red X? Or should she come up with a lie to figure this out on her own, because Jason would never betray them like that...right?

She took a deep breath before seeing her sister enter the room. "Z-Zatanna."

"Wait, let me get this straight. Zerena purposely got in the way of your arrow to save this guy?" Wally asked after she explained it. It was nuts. Why would she do that?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 61 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:46 pm

"Zerena!" Zatanna was so releaved to see her alright. She ran over before giving her a soft hug. "A-are you alright?" She asked, gripping her hand next.

"Yes! T-that's what I don't get. I-I wasn't going to kill him, of course. B-but would she do that if she had no conncetion to him?" Artemis asked. She had been trying to think about who could be behind that mask. It was an average guy, probably a few years younger than herself as he was a little shorter. About Robin's height, and pretty small.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:20 pm

"A-Ah, yeah, I'm fine," Zerena answered with a small smile. Oh no. It was too late, her sister was definitely going to ask her what happened.

"She couldn't. Zerena doesn't exactly fit in with villains," Wally said in a light joke. But it was really weird. "Maybe she tripped? Or she was being manipulated?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:48 pm

And Zerena was right. That was Zatanna's next question. "What happened?" She asked, even if Artemis told them, but she knew what she meant.

"No... Defiently not trip." Artemis shook her head. "I didn't see any phsykic but Mgann there. Doesn't seem right," Artemis said. "I-I guess we'll know more when Zerena is out of surgery. I-I hope she's okay."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:48 pm

Zerena looked down, avoiding her sister's gaze. "I can't... I can't say," she whispered as she shook her head. "I don't even know myself."

"I'm sure she's fine. She was just hurt in the shoulder, no permanent damage." Wally kissed her head. "Don't worry too much or you'll get wrinkles. Those are definitely not hot."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:03 pm

Zatanna frowned and gripped her hand a little. "I get it. Y-you don't have to say right away. You're probably still in shock." She said before looking at her shoulder
"Does it hurt?"

Artemis gave him a look before she laughed and pushed him. "C'mon!"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:36 pm

"No, not really. The morphine they have me on helps, but its definitely uncomfortable," Zerena said. She thought back to the mission and Artemis before asking, "Is Artemis okay? It wasn't her fault, I don't want her to think she hurt me."

"Ah! Hey!" Wally laughed, using his arm to keep him upright on the bed. "I'm teasing, babe!" he laughed.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:39 pm

"Uh..." Zatanna thought back to her best friend and knew she was totally vlaming herself. "She's okay. None of us blames her. But you know how she's like."

Artemis giggled. "You better be. For your sake."She teased back, calming down. Deciding to chance topic and also because she was worried she asked." How'd rehab go?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:21 pm

Zerena frowned and looked away. "So she does blame herself..." She sighed before looking at Zatanna. "Zatanna... I saw... I found out who Red X was, and I couldn't let him get hurt." Her hand was shaking, scared to tell her, but they needed to know so they could try and help him.

"Oh, uh..." Wally thought back to Jinx and he just shrugged. "Fine, fine. Getting stronger every day. I might be able to get back in the field soon." Not. But it was good to hope.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:47 pm

Zatanna looked at her, a bit surprised before she asked. "Who is it?" Someone they knew?

Artemis lowered her eyes and gave him a 'really' look. She didn't want him to just give her the false front. She wanted to know how he was doing.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 80 ... 100  Next