Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 62 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 81 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 62 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:13 pm

"You can't-You can't get angry or upset, but its... its Jason, Zee," Zerena whispered, tears coming out of the corner of her eyes.

"Ahaha...." Wally sighed out and looked at his knee. "Alright, so, its not any better, yet. It will be back to normal, just like last time. I'm sure of it."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 62 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:13 pm

Zatanna's eyes were wide. Just shocked. What? She didn't know what to say. So she said what she thought. "What?"

"You didn't sound like that back at the hospital," Artemis frowned. She grabbed his hand. "You're not lying to me, are you? Just to make me feel better?" It wasn't helping. She still felt like this was her fault. And... she didn't want him to have to suffer for her Dad's actions.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:25 pm

"It-It was him. I used a spell to let me see under his mask and found his face - his terrified face - underneath it. This... This has to have some sort of rational explanation, because Jason isn't a bad guy!" Zerena quickly said, not wanting Jason to get hurt because there was something else going on here.

"I'm...just trying to keep things positive, even though I know its looking pretty bad right now," Wally said as he rubbed the hand she grabbed. "But, I'm positive things will work out."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:35 pm

"But... Jason's been missing for several weeks. Don't you think Batman would have-?" Zatanna wasn't sure, but it seemed unlikley if Batman or Dick didn't know anything about this.

"I still don't get how you can stay positive all the time." Artemis held his hand as sha frowned. She looked away. "I wish I could be more like you." She didn't want to be the one to bring him down. Guess she was more of a realist than an... um, 'positivitist'.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:43 pm

"I want to say yes, but that would mean he hasn't told us or he doesn't know either. If its the latter, then whoever is making Jason do all of this is really, really bad," Zerena said, having given it some thought.

"Hey," Wally said, making her turn her head to look at him, "you really don't wanna be like me. I eat way too much, I don't believe in magic, and I'm way to cocky for my own good," he joked with a little grin. He would do anything to make her smile.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:14 pm

Zatanna frowned and gripped her hand. "Zerena. Don't you think that.. Jason might actually--I'm not saying he is... But... If?" She asked carefully.

Artemis had to giggle. "Well, I guess wouldn't wanna eat too much or I'd gain weight."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:00 pm

Zerena heard her sister and she quickly took her hand away. "Jason has changed! He was a street kid, not some common criminal! Plus, he was ecstatic about taking up Dick's role once he retired it. He had changed, he had a better life. I-I don't think he would throw it all away to become a villain!" She wouldn't believe it, couldn't believe it.

"You'd still be beautiful either way," Wally said, bringing her close to kiss her lips. He was really had they got the conversation off his knee and rehab.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:56 pm

"O-okay" Zatana held her hands up. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. It's just... weird," She admitted. "And, i don't want you getting hurt again." She said, especially not after the whole Levi thing.

Artemis smiled into the kiss. As her eyes were closed she thought of how lucky she was, to have him to love her. She was glad they both could open up and talk like this, cause it was something neither of them would do in the beginning of their relationship. When they pulled back for air Artemis smiled at him. "I love you." She said, holding his hand.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:19 pm

((I had totally forgotten about Levi XD))

Zerena frowned when she gave her that look. She knew exactly who she was talking about. "Jason isn't...isn't like Levi. He's better. I'm not giving up on him and I beg you to not give up on him either. Please, Zee," she whispered, not wanting anyone to think bad of Jason. There had to be logical explanation as to why Jason was doing this. Blackmail, or a threat, or being controlled.

"I love you, too, babe," Wally whispered back. He leaned in and kissed her forehead before kissing her nose to be cute. Then he glanced at the door. "Should we go check on Zerena? She should be out of surgery."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:16 pm

(Haha. Right xD)

"I-I havn't. This... This is all just too weird. Don't you think Dick or Bruce would have noticed if he was being blackmailed or... Forced? You don't think he's been kidnapped this entire time, do you?" Zatanna asked with a frown on her face.

Artemis glanced at the door." You sure it's not gonna be too much with your knee?" She didn't want to force him to walk any more.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 81 ... 100  Next