Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 65 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:41 am

"Then let us hope things go as planned. Miss Martian, what is our ETA?" Aqualad asked.

"ETA three minutes. Everyone, get ready. Initiating camouflage mode," Miss Martian said before doing so. She really hoped that Jason was still on their side. A part of her was wanting to offer her mind reading services, but she knew that doing so would be an invasion of privacy and...she was scared of what she could find.

I can't just sit here any longer. Not with Jason.... Zerena was impatiently sitting in her bed, looking over photos of her and Jason on her phone. She jumped slightly when Wally came back into the room with some board games and junk food.

"Hey, whoa, just me." Wally held up a free hand. Zerena immediately noticed he wasn't using his crutches and narrowed her eyes.

"Wally, where are-"

"I couldn't carry all of this with my crutches, now could I?" Wally walked to the table next to her and dumped all the games. "Now, I got 'Candyland', 'LIFE', some cards..."

Zerena sighed. "Wally, I appreciate it, but I can't keep sitting here. I have to go make sure Jason is okay."

"No, what you have to do is stay here in case something happens," Wally said. He sat down and looked at her. "Look. I get it. You feel confused, helpless...scared. I've been where you are, Zerena, and it sucks big time. Honestly, you just need to trust the Team to get through to Jason."

The young sorceress scoffed and would've crossed her arms if one of them wasn't in a sling. "You don't believe they will. You don't think Jason is innocent."

"That's not fair. I do believe he is. I want him to be, for your sake as much as Dick's," Wally said, frowning. "You both care for him. So, we have to keep believing in him, and believing in our friends to bring him home." He reached over and grabbed her hand, gripping it. "Its going to work out. You can't give up yet."

Zerena looked at him before she gripped his hand back. "OKay... Thank you, Wally."

Wally smiled before he grabbed the game of 'LIFE' and opened the box. "So, what color car you want? Yellow is already taken."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 65 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:53 pm

(So. What do you want Jason to do? Explain himself or... I kinda forgot the plan)

Once the team got to their location Miss Martian set the bio-ship down. They had already deployed the plan, now what was left was to execute it.

Robin wouldn't admitt that he felt anxious, or nervous. He knew he couldn't feel those feeling right now. His head had to be in the game, 100%.especially if it turned out that Jason really had turned in them. But Robin refused to think that. Even if he hadn't known Jason for very long he didn't see any motivet for him. But he was done thinking. He was Gonna get answers.

Alright team, remember we keep the fight focused on us so Robin can approach Jason. Hopefully we won't have to engage. Aqualad thought, getting his water bearers out.

(and aw. That's so sweet.)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:19 pm

((I was thinking that maybe Jason will eventually explain himself. I don't really remember any minor details leading up to it.

Okay, so I just thought of this. What if all of this is just a bigger scheme in a villain's plans? Maybe whatever villain wanted to have the Cave empty, and didn't know about Serena and Wally there. Or they know both of them are injured so they can take something important out of the Cave, like information, or something similar. They just used Jason because he was the newest and most vulnerable.

Question is, who is so smart to make a plan like that and what would they want?))

We all know how that goes, Superboy thought as he cracked his knuckles. Time to engage.

Zatanna decided to try and make things less chaotic by making a fog appear around the gang, confusing them. It would definitely make things hard for their field of vision.

"Where did this come from?" One of the guys asked, confused. A second later, there was a sound of punches. Yep, Superboy had entered the fight.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:10 pm

(Ohh.. I really like that idea. But yes. Hm, what villain would it be... Maybe. Edward Nygma? Or.... Ra's Al Guhl? Maybe connected to the light? Should... oh. maybe it could be something that the hive and jinx is involved with in the long run? And we can add in that idea to the jinx idéa thing?)

Artemis jumped out, ready for action with her bow in her hand, launching the first arrows at the enemy. Even if Superboy was taking a lot of fire, there were still plenty of them to keep the team busy. Thanks to Zatanna's little cloud magic Robin could sneak past unnoticed to find out where Jason was hiding.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:07 am

((Oooh yes!! The H.I.V.E. Five would be perfect for this! And Brother Blood is behind the gang and whatnot))

Jason's "friend", Rico (I think that's his name? XD) grabbed Jason by the back of his collar and hid behind a bunxh of boxes. "Friends of yours!? Did you rat us out!?" he growled at him even though he knew this was all apart of the bigger plan.

Any sign on Jason? Aqualad asked as he was taking care of the gangsters by the water by manipulating the water.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:10 pm

(That sounds awesome! I am on board! I still feel bad about Jason though)

"N-no!" Jason, currently in his Red X attire, stated. He frowned though. What was he gonna do know? The team probably knew, right? Rico was still threatning to hurt Zerena for what he knew and she was already indjured because she took Artemis's arrow for him. And she was probably all alone if the team was here- He snapped out of his thoughts when Rico shook him.

Not yet. Robin thought, jumping over a goon that came at him and landning on a few boxes.

I see a lot of heat signatures here, that little back-stabber has gotta be hiding here somewhere Conner stated, looking around the cloudy area after throwing a guy over his shoulder.

I can sense his presence. Do you want me to contact him? Miss Martian asked, flying around the sky and stopping some bullets from comming at her with her powers.

No! Just concentrate on taking the fire! Robin ordered before he jumped down a goon and flipped him over, doing a nice landning before continuing to search. He knew he would spot Jason. He knew just how he moved.

(and yes. It was Rico)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:58 pm

((Sweet! Okay, now kinda long post to introduce the H.I.V.E. into the Cave))

Rico hit him to the crate again before letting go. "Just remember our deal. Either help us, or there'll be bodies hitting the floor." He cocked the gun in his hand and went out to join the fight. Things were going just as planned.

Speaking of plans, Wally and Zerena were finishing up a game of cards when the power flickered. They both looked up at the ceiling before looking at each other. "That was weird..." Zerena muttered before seeing Wally get up and held a hand up to her. "Wally, what are-"

"Shh!" Wally held another hand up to his lips. "Stay here."

"W-Wait, you can't leave me here by myself!" Zerena got up despite Wally's looks of protest. "I-It might just be a power surge. This place is old."

"Yeah, but something doesn't sit right." He turned and grabbed her shoulders. "Stay here. Lock the door. I'm going to go find Red Tornado. Don't peak at my cards." With that, he left and made sure Zerena locked her door before limping to the living room.

Zerena stood there, hands shaking a little. "Calm down, Zerena," she whispered. She closed her eyes and walked back to the bed, sitting down. Maybe she could play a game on her phone to calm herself down. Once she found it, she was gonna pull up a coloring by number game and realized she had no service. Her phone wouldn't even come on. It was like a small EMP had- Oh no. "Wally!"

It was too late. Wally had found Red Tornado totally powerless on the ground in the kitchen. It was indeed a small powered EMP had swept the Cave. "Shit," he whispered, quickly going to go back to Zerena when he was face to well, chest, with someone.

Mammoth grinned down at Wally. "Boo."

As Aqualad fought, he was noticing something was off. Every crate that was open had nothing in them, and the ones that had smaller crates only had useless items in them. This wan't some kind of drug deal or illegal shipment that regular mobsters would be interested in. Something is off here. I do not like this, he thought.

Should we wrap things up then? Where could Jason have gone? Zatanna thought as she flipped a guy over and disabled him of his weapon before saying a spell to wrap up some other guys with ropes.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:23 pm

(Ohhh nice intro! But I guess, Jinx won't be there this time? Kinda to be like. She's not a part of it. Maybe Wally will ask her nexttime they meet and scowl at her and she will be like "I had no idea" when maybe... in real life she is just tricking him? Idk, what u think? Cause I still wanna do the jealous idea. So I kinda like Jinx beinga doubble agent)

Jason frowned and he pulled down his mask before going out to help them fight. He just didn't want anyone getting hurt, and at least with him fighting, he would be the one controling who got hurt. However, he didn't expect to get faced with Robin first thing he did. Red X turned from him, his instinct being to run off and fight someone else.

"Jason!" Robin yelled and Red X stopped before turning back to him. "Why are you doing this?" Robin asked, and there was dissapointment in his voice.

Red X frowned behind his mask. He gripped his fists and get ready to fight. He remembered what Rico had said.

"I don't want to fight you." Robin stated.

"Not so fast," Billy numerous said, having doupplicated himself to surround the young magician as she left the room to find Wally. His plan wasn't really to hurt her, but they just needed to get what they came for and keep the two heroes busy. And both of them were indjured so they defiently had the advantage. Good thing their little plan with Jason was keeping the Team on it's other end, making it easy to infiltrate the cave.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:53 pm

Robin has found Jason. Lets finish this so we can get him home,Aqualad thought. He began to summon all of the water from the docks into a massive wave. Everyone, get clear!

Zatanna quickly hopped onto a beam with Miss Martian's help. That caused them to look around and saw Supebroy coming up behind Jason. "Superboy, wait!!"

Superboy jumped down and grabbed Red X. "I have him! Do it, Aqualad!" he called.

Aqualad frowned before making the wave practically purge the pier of the mobsters, or at least those who weren't fast enough to get onto higher ground. That took up a massive amount of energy from him, so he dropped his arms and panted. He straightened up just as he was shot through the leg by none other than Rico.

"Next one's the head unless you all stand down!" Rico was just buying them more time because his contacts told him that they didn't get what they needed yet.

Zerena quickly glanced around her before she held her hands up halfway. "How did you all get in here? Where's Kid Flash?" she asked, hoping he didn't get hurt.

They heard a scream, but it wasn't Wally's. When Mammoth had picked him up, Wally made himself vibrate and burn Mammoth's hands. The young speedster dropped and tried to run off when he got caught by some electrical netting, causing him to scream this time.

"Got you, ya snot nosed piece of garbage! Such an amateur," Gizmo scoffed as he walked in with his robotic spider legs.

"Whatever you're up to, you won't get away! The League automatically gets alerted when there's a technical issue in any of their facilities!" Wally snapped. He tried to vibrate out but he felt a sharp pain in his knee, causing him to groan.

"We'll be outta here before they can even catch us. Keep an eye on him," Gizmo told Mammoth so he could extract the information they needed.

Wally glared at him before Mammoth picked him up and tossed him into a chair. "W-Where's Zerena? Don't you dare touch her!"

Last edited by NiaHearts on Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:18 pm

"Care to say that again?" Artemis asked, having her bow and aiming also at Rico's head. And she never missed. Sure, a gun might be faster than her bow, but they had Miss Martian, who could stop the bullet with her powers if she wanted to.

She wasn't planning on leaving Jason behind. None of them were, so losing this fight, wasn't an option.

"Doesn't matter. What matters is, you stay right were you are or I'm gonna hurt you. And none of us wants that," Billy numerous stated, waiting to hear the ok from Gizmo that they geto the information they needed.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next