Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 64 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 82 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 64 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:53 pm

We're not sure. It doesn't seem like Jason would do that, but if he's being blackmailed or mind controlled, we would know by now, right? M'gann pointed out.

We should wait to see what Batman says about it. Maybe he knows something we don't. Wally then groaned and had to sit down since his knee was bothering him. A nurse had offered him a wheelchair when they got to the hospital, but he refused it.

A minute later, the teens were all asked to meet up on the roof. Well, all except Wally because he was not moving. M'gann was going to let him hear everything over the mental link she would keep open. Once they gathered, Batman went on to give them their orders. "I am going to be investigating into Jason, and I don't want any interference. I am not sure of the case yet, but he is my responsibility." That meant even Robin was to stay out of this, too.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 64 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:39 pm

Conner, or Superboy, had his arms crossed and he glanced at Robin. Isn't he your responsibility, too? He thought through the mental link M'gann had for them.

Robin got the remark and spoke up. "Batman, if we can track him down we can easily-"

"No." Batman said again. "That's final. There will be other assignments for this team." He then turned and left.

Like we havn't heard that before... Artemis thought, rolling her eyes and uncrossing her arms. She put her hand on her hip.

So what do we do? Follow orders? Superboy thought.

I know my sister. Zerena is not just gonna drop this. Zatanna stated, looking at the other. And should we? Jason's our friend.

Unless he is running with the wrong crowd now. Aqualad thought.

No! He wouldn't do that. Robin cut him off.

Aqualad sighed. I am sorry. But this all seems very... Odd.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:13 am

Odd or not, he is still our teammate. That makes him our responsibility, and we should at least hear him out if there is some foul play, Aqualad thought to him. He didn't like going against Batman's orders, but that was how their team started.

You guys go ahead. I'll stay here with Zerena. Maybe she'll open up some more about Jason and keep things updated, Wally offered. Not like he could help on the mission anyway.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:07 pm

Aqualad nodded. Sounds good. M'gann. The bio-ship

Miss Martian nodded before her eyes glowed green and she called the bio-ship over.

Watch over my sister Zatanna looked at Wally, worried to leave her side.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:04 pm

You can trust me, Wally promised Zatanna with a nod. He then kissed Artemis' cheek. Good luck.

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:58 pm

Artemis returned a smile to Wally, wishibg he could come with, but he couldn't. Maybe never again... She frowned and shook that thought out of her head before boarding the Bio-ship with the team. She wasn't sure she believed that Jason had gone rouge. Artemis wouldn't exactly say she and Jason were tight, but after spending some time at Wayne mannor during her "bloodthirst" She felt like they were pretty similar in a way. And something about all of this just seemed wrong. She also hoped for Zerena's sake Jason going rouge wasn't the case.

After everyone got om board Miss Martian made sure they all had their belts before take off. No way were they going to leave Jason to just Batman.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:07 pm

"Miss Martian, follow the coordinates that Robin has acquired from Batman. That'll lead us straight to Jason, but we must be discreet and fast. We must get to Jason first," Aqualad said.

"And what if he doesn't turn out to be so friendly?" Superboy asked. He saw their looks and said, "Look, I want to believe that the kid's not going rouge on us, but we don't know the full situation yet. I don't expect him to open up to us without a fight first."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:38 pm

Robin was quiet at first. "I'll try to talk to him." He then said. "If he's alone it'll be a easier. If not, try to keep the fight away from us." He said. He was convinced he could reach Jason.

"And what if he brings the fight to you?" Artemis asked. S he still believed in Jaosn and that this all had do be a big misunderstanding, but she wasn't 100% sure.

"I won't hurt him." Robin said, determind.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:47 pm

"We can all hope that we don't have to harm him either, or have any harm done to us. We'll follow your lead, Robin, but we must know what will you do if Jason really has turned against us?" Aqualad asked the young acrobat.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:47 pm

Robin thought about their team leaders question and furrowed his eyebrows behind his mask. "I don't know." He admitted. He knew he couldn't not know... but he couldn't afford to think like that. He didn't believe that about Jason. Sure, he could be a pain in his ass and a bit rude sometimes, but he was like a brother to him.

Artemis frowned and looked out the window, trying to keep a focused mind, going into this mission. All while she hoped Zerena would be okay. She wondered what she must be thinking...
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 82 ... 100  Next