Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 68 of 100 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 84 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 68 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:02 pm

Wally let out a sigh when she spoke. "I guess you were gonna find out sooner or later..." He went to sit down at a little couch in the room so he could rest his leg. "Back when I started out as Kid Flash, I was....more cocky than I am. I was just doing some solo patrolling without my uncle knowing, and I ran into them doing a jewelry heist. There were five of them, so I couldn't stop them on my own..."

He continued to talk about how he fought them and more or less let them captured him so they could take him back to their HQ. While he explained, he left parts about Jinx out so Artemis wouldn't get more suspicious. "After basically ruining their base, I contacted my uncle and the League to apprehend them, but they got saved by I guess their leader or whoever trained them."

"Don't be. I chose to get in the way," Zerena said, not wanting him to feel bad at all. "It doesn't really hurt anymore anyway."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 68 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:16 pm

Artemis listened to him and watched him as he walked over and sat down. She uncrossed her arms once he was done and put her hand on her hip. "You went after 5 villains yourself? Wow, you really must have been more cocky than you are now." She said. She wasn't angry, she was actually a little impressed he managed to do all of that at such a young age.

"Doesn't really, aint the same as not hurtig at all," Jason said, still not helping jut to feel bad. He grabbed her hand, holding into it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:24 pm

"Pretty much. I thought I knew everything and could do anything when I got my powers. My uncle was really pissed," Wally chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. He really had been. Actually, he was more worried than anything. Barry had made him promise not to do anything that reckless again. "He actually said he was mad and glad I was okay. Mad for going off without him, but glad I outsmarted them."

"Just..." Zerena looked up at him as she stroked his cheek, "just let it be in the past now, okay? You're home, with your family and friends. That's all that matters right now."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:46 pm

"First time for everything," Artemis mumbled before seeing her boyfriends look and she laughed, kissing his cheek. "I'm kidding. I'm glad you came out alright." She said.

Jason held onto her hand and looked at her fingers as he played with them a bit. "I'm still sorry for going behind everyone's backs. I promise I won't let that happen again." He said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:36 pm

"Yeah, I was about to say," Wally said, getting a little playful grin. He grabbed her hand and rubbed the top of it. "I know to be more careful. I got you to come back to. Can't do stupid crap anymore."

"You can always come to us, Jason. Or always come to me, because I'm going to believe in you and help you with whatever comes your way," Zerena promised.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:24 pm

"Then don't do stupid crap," Artemis said, smiling up at him before she decided to be cute and kiss his nose. He was growing taller, so she had to stand on her toes a little.

Jason smiled when she said that. "You don't know how much that means to me," He admitted. he never really had anoyone to count on but himself. This new life was a nice change. it was something he could get used to.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:14 pm

Wally got a little blush after she kissed his nose. It was rare when she acted cute, and dammit, he loved when she did. "God, I love you," he chuckled as he got his arms around her to bring her close and kiss her lips.

"I have a feeling," Zerena whispered. She got her arms around him and hugged him tightly, just wanting to stay in his embrace for a while. To hear his heartbeat. To feel his warmth. Just to be with him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:26 pm

Artemis laughed before she met his lips in a kiss. God, she loved him too. She rested her hands on his shoulders, enjoying their kiss. When he pulled away she bit her lip and teased. "I thought you wern't religious?"

Jason smiled and just held her like that for a moment. It was nice, being back at the cave. With his friends. His girlfriend. His family. "I promise I won't leave again." Jason said after a moment.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:43 pm

Wally laughed a bit before he suddenly got a mean smirk. "You little..." He started to tickle her, going to get back at her for all the teasing. Plus, he wanted to hear her laugh some more. It was the most beautiful sound in the world.

"Good. Because I'll kick your ass if you do. Got it?" Zerena teasingly poked his chest and pouted her lips.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:10 pm

"Wally, no!" Artemis laughed, trying to get away from him before he caught her in his arms as she tried to escape and she laughed. She was so in love with him. Every laugh was a proof of that.

Jason chuckled. "You'll kick my ass?" He repeated. It was probably true. She probably even had a spell for himself kicking his own ass.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 100 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 84 ... 100  Next