Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 10 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 55 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 10 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:59 pm

"Well. I've never done cookie decorating before. You elad the way," Jason smiled. Sure it was dorkey, but she was too cute to say no to.

Artemis smiled at Wally. He had always been so kind to her mother. Artemis walked over to the small er kitchen their small appartment provided and she got some things out. "Did you have any reciept in mind?" She asked her mother.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 10 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:09 pm

Zerena giggled and grabbed his hand. "Okay! Come on!" she said, dragging him towards the kitchen. This was gonna be fun!

"How about one of your favorite Vietnamese meals I used to make for you when you were younger?" Paula suggested, thinking something nostalgic would be nice.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:20 pm

"Woah!" Jason had to catch up so he didn't end up getting dragged.

Artemis had to smile. "That'd be great, mum," She said and she knew Wally ate everything so.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:28 pm

M'gann was getting the cookies out for Zerena when she saw the young couple come to the kitchen. "Oh, Jason, great timing! The cookies just got done baking," she said.

"Oh, yay! They're the best fresh," Zerena said, going to grab one when M'gann lifted the pan away with her powers. "Hey!"

"Those are hot, Zee! You could burn yourself," M'gann reminded her.

"Oh yeah. Whoops." Zerena rubbed her head with a giggle.

"I'm excited to try this," Wally had to admit. He liked trying new foods. Maybe learning some Vietnamese recipes would make Artemis feel better. How did he not think of that sooner?

"I think I have everything," Paula said, wheeling over to the fridge.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:23 pm

"Someone is hungry," Jason teased with a chuckle.

"Great. Wally, you can prepare the vegetables," Artemis instructed her boyfriend before taking out a cut board and some carrots and broccoli.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:12 pm

"Well, least I wasn't eating the cookie dough. Zatanna was doing that before you got here," Zerena said, grabbing some of the icing and sprinkles out.

"Okay," Wally said, rubbing his hands before he grabbed a knife to start cutting. That was what that meant, right? Man, he needed to pay attention to his mom and Alfred more.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:46 pm

"Are you telling me you're the better sister?" Jason teased.

"So, what have you been up to, mum?" Artemis asked while they were cooking. She made sure to leave all knifes and sharp objects to them.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:06 pm

Zerena laughed at that. "Oh, totally," she teased back. She grabbed the icing from the cupboard and smiled a little. "Honestly, Zatanna is the better sister by far."

"Oh, just taking it easy, I guess. I watch my soaps, do the crosswords in the paper. Oh! I joined a book club," Paula told her.

Wally snorted a little before he cleared his throat. "Oh, um, that's cool, Ms. Paula."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:17 pm

"Mhm, I doubt that," Jason said, walking over and kissing her cheek. "Now. To proof that. Teach me the master of cookie designs," He teased.

"Nice save..." Artemis muttered, even if she agreed. She'd never been a fan of books. She smiled. "I'm glad You've been good mum." At least she could say so for one of them.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:41 pm

Zerena giggled and she held up one of the smearing spoons. "Okay, young padawan, this is how you decorate cookies!" She turned on some music by the remote to the stereos and began to move a little to the music and got more of the decorations out.

"Yes, but how have you been really, Artemis?" Paula could see through her daughter's facade. Something was different and it was definitely bothering her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 55 ... 100  Next