Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 9 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 54 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 9 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:13 pm

(Haha. I know xD very well analysed there)

Jason got into some nicer clothes and Alfred managed to get home before www was supose to leave again. It was good so he could say the clothes were good together. He even learnt how to do his hair since Dick had showed him and put in some parfume. And no. He did not bring up the awkward shower topic.

Artemis sighed knowing he was stubborn and she walked all the way up. She walked to her door and took a breath before knock ing.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 9 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:30 pm

"So, how was training with Jason?" M'gann asked as the two were getting the cookies ready after the Martian had plated the food for everyone.

"Ah, it was good. Kinda messed each other's faces up by this move I taught him. The one where you jump like a cat and pushed them into the ground," Zerena said, putting the cookie baking box into the trash since they didn't need it anymore.

"Oh, sounds painful," M'gann giggled a little.

"Who is it?" Paula Crock's voice was heard, waiting to see who it was.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:24 pm

Alfred then offered to drive Jason to Happy Harbour since he did yet not have his own recognation by the Zeta Tubes.

"So, how are you and Miss Zatara?" Alfred asked as they were driving.

"We're good. She's been a real friend to me. Don't get me wrong, you all have. But, I think she was my very first friend,.. and girlfriend for that matter," Jason smiled. "I'm happy."

"Well, I am glad that's how you're feeling Master Jason."

""It's Artemis," Artemis said, she gently opened since the door was unlocked and smiled at her mother. "Hi mum."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:35 pm

By that time, Zatanna returned to the Cave and she was eating the cookie dough Zerena was using. "Zee! Stop!" Zerena grabbed it from her sister.

"Hey! Come on, you love eating the dough!" Zatanna laughed and tried to get it back.

"Well, yeah, so don't eat it all!" Zerena giggled, hiding it behind her back.

Paula got a big smile when she saw her daughter. "Artemis! Oh, you are here!" she said, wheeling over to her to get a hug.

"Hey, Ms. Paula," Wally greeted after he finally made it and waved.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:06 pm

A couple of minutes later Jason and Alfred arrived to Happy Harbour and Jason took the back door in since he didn't have acess. Then he went to find Zerena.

Artemis smiled and hugged her mother back. "How are you mum?" She asked, pulling back.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:17 pm

Zerena checked on the cookies again when she heard the back door being opened. "That has to be Jason," she smiled, going to greet her boyfriend.

"I am fine. How have you been?" Paula asked, laying a hand on her cheek.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:02 pm

Jason walked in after saying bye to Alfred. He could already scent the smell from the kitchen. It made him more hungry even so.

"Been better," Artemis admitted. "But Wally's been keeping me combany," She smiled.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:11 pm

"Hey, you!" Zerena walked over to Jason after meeting him halfway and hugged him. "You smell better," she teased, since he was sweaty before with the training.

"Thank you again, Wally," Paula told him with a nod.

"Nah. Just being with my girlfriend," Wally said, getting his arm around Artemis.

"How long will you two be here? I was just about to call for some takeout, but I can cook something," Paula offered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:24 pm

"Haha very funny," Jason teased as he hugged her back. He pulled d back. "But I smell cookies. Did you start without me?" He teased.

Artemis exchanged a look with Wally she knew they shouldn't but she was really glad to see her mum and just be home. "I'll help you," Artemis offered.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:20 pm

"I was hoping they'd be done so we could decorate together," Zerena admitted, having a small blush on her face. She knew it was kinda girly and cheesy, but she liked those things.

"Thank you," Paula smiled. Truthfully, it was hard to cook on her own ever since Artemis began to stay with Bruce for her own safety.

"I will, too," Wally offered, not wanting to just stand by.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 54 ... 100  Next