Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 58 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:48 pm

Analeigh smiled up at her dad. Was that even a small smile she spotted on his lips? In the Batman outfit? "Thanks dad." She said. She was glad to make him proud.

"What about me? Hacked all the bombs here and all?" Nightwing pointed out but was joking around of course.

(Haha same xD )

"New outfits?" Bart smiled and looked at her. "And what new outfits could that be?" he asked. Zoe wasn't one to buy new clothes often, now did she?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:18 pm

"Don't push it," Batman slightly teased him. "I'll see you both back at the house."

With that, he shot his grappling hook and he was gone.

"It's mainly dresses, since Lyla and Dig gave me a card for a little shopping. Wanna see them?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:56 pm

"You should find your ride before they get too worried something happened to you." Nightwing told his sister since she was still in civilian clothes. He could deliver Joker and Harley to the cops before heading home.

"And miss the chance to see you in a dress? Not s chance," Bart teased a little since he knew she wasn't very girly, but it was his way of saying yes. He walked over to lay down in her bed, expecting s runway or something.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:16 pm

Batman had gotten home and he had a quick shower before getting changed. Finally, his identity and his family's identities were safe.

(Hey, is Wally still a ghost in the house??)

Zoe rolled her eyes playfully. "Ok," she said, lifting up her shirt.

She wasn't shy and after accusing him of cheating, she thought he deserved a little "treat.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:46 am

(Well yeah, I mean he is in this other dimentions thing and can sorta travel places and he had just started to kinda be able to interact with objects)

It didn't take much longer for the bat-kids to be back home either. Analeigh remained in her dress, while Dick went to take a shower before putting on some casual clothes.

"Um," Bart felt himself become red and he looked away to give her some privacy, or mostly so he wouldn't just stare at her. He did not expect her to just be that open with changing infront of him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:21 pm

(So, what is next idea for that?)

Bruce came back downstairs after seeing both of his children all changed. Well, except for An.

"You don't have to stay in the dress, Ana . You can get comfy."

Zoe stopped and looked behind her. "You don't have to st if you don't want to . I just thought about how lucky I am to have you," she told Bart.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:53 pm

(Well the idea is that Wally is trying to get someone to notice him cause they all still think he is dead and all that. But he was also able to communicate with Ana in her dreams. So I am thinking he will try to make contact and for someone to acknowledge he isn't dead and need help some something)

"I know," Analeigh said but with a smile. "But it's late. I might not stay up for too long." She said.

Bart smiled. "Well, as long as you're comfortable." He said. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable or anything like that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:42 pm

(Right, right I remember ^^)

Suddenly, a vase had fallen off the shelf behind them.

Bruce quickly turned when he had heard it crash. He narrowed his eyes, looking around the room. "Yeah... I think it's best if we retire early for the day."

Hope that wasn't expensive..... Wally muttered

"If you're good, I'm good," Zoe giggled before she finally took off her shirt and shorts.

It definitely was a little weird, but she didn't mind.

She changed into the first dress and said, "Ok, you can look!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:40 am

Dick and Analeigh looked over as well, a bit surprised. It wasn't windy since they had no windows open and none of them believed in ghosts. "Riiight..." Dick agreed, a bit suspicious still. "Early morning practice tomorrow?" He asked.

"Well okaaay!" (Read that like "daaaaamn girl")

Bart did a full take on her as she turned around in the dress. Honestly it was really pretty on her. He smiled, "It looks great!" He said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:01 pm

"Sounds good to me. Good night, you two," Bruce said, turning and going up the stairs.

( lol! )

Zoe just giggled. " You think so? " She definitely wasn't used to all of this attention, not that she was really complaining anyway.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next