Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 23 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 61 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 23 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:14 pm

"Sure. That's it," Bart drawled, eyes rolling before he made sure no one was around to see and he ran off to Gotham City.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:28 pm

Zoe never got tired of super speed. It was really freaking cool, just seeing the world fly past you and it was like teleporting.

And when they arrived to the Wayne Manor, Zoe began to have some second thoughts. They were kinda bothering them a bad time, and oh yeah... She tried to assassinate Mr. Wayne once!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:01 pm

(awkward.. .)

Bart stopped and let her down. It was raining in Gotham. Why wasn't he suprised. His read hair and jacked quickly soaked and he looked up at the big mansion and then at her. We saw her facial expression. "Having second thoughts?"

Inside Analeigh had wrapped up in a blanket infront of the fire place. She was just watching the flames after her father had comforted her. She was tired, she was upset and bored of being upset and crying. The mansion was so quiet. It was just her and Dick and Bruce. And they were all grieving.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:48 pm

((Very xD))

Zoe looked at him before looking at the huge mansion. "Yeah, but...this needs to be done." She walked up and knocked on the huge oak doors.

In the so called "Mirror Dimension", Wally had been watching everything. He wished he could be thefe to comfort Analeigh and hold her to tell her everything was going to be alright. But he couldn't because he was stuck. Any advances he made to trying to contact them had been slim to none.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:03 pm

The knock on the door was loud and clear in the quiet mansion. Dick wondered who would come at this hour. No one they knew.... Could be some girls selling cookies. 

"I'll get it." Bruce was the one who got up to go and get the door.

Analeigh remained quiet. Her brother was sitting next to her and she saw him looking over, probably wondering who it was. But she didn't care. She just keept looking into the flames. She felt empty.

Bruce opened the door and didn't change his face. He had his usual stoic face on but even Bart could tell he was grieving. 
Bruce recognized Bart, of course. But he didn't recognized the girl.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:30 pm

"Mr. Wayne, hello. Um, my name is Zoe and this is my, um, partner, Bart. I first want to give you my deepest condolences on the passing of your friend, Alfred. But we came here to ask you what you know about a former lab sponsored by Wayne Enterprises by the name of Pine Hill?" Zoe was trying her best to sound as professional as she could because holy shit, this guy was much more intimidating than she remembered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:31 am

Bruce was suprised to find a young girl, apperently Bart's girlfriend, asking about a lab like Pine Hill. However, he decided not to bring up that he knew Bart because, Zoe didn't seem to know he knew. "I havn't been in contact with Pine Hill for over a year now. What's the reason you're asking about this information?" Bruce asked. He glanced at Bart. He hadn't said anything about this. Also, he'd think he knew better than to ask him on a day like this. Which meant that clearly the information the girl was looking for had to be of importance.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:34 pm

"I think they're still running covertly right under your nose. I know back when you were a teenager, they went off the rails and did illegal meta-human experimentation. I think they're doing it again. I hate bothering you on this day of all days, but it's important that I know I'm not going crazy. I saw my dad - who died in an explosion a year ago - just last week," Zoe explained.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:29 pm

Bruce sighed. He was about to turn her down to tell her to come by any other day. But she bought up her dad and he knew it was sensitive. He knew what it was like kosing his parents, Dick knew and Ana knew as well. He also knew that he would be doing the exact same thing if he was in her shoes. "Come in." He said, stepping aside to let them in from standing in the rain.

Bart was actually a little suprised and stepped inside, frying his wet shoes of. 

Dick who had his neck craned over emediatly recognized Bart of course. But he didn't recognize the girl. He stood up.

After Bruce let them take their jackets and shoes off he lead them inside the living room since there was a fire there and they both looked cold. He saw Dick and even Analeigh look at them. "This is Zoe and Bart. They're here to ask some questions about a lab that used to run with Wayne Enterprices." He explained to them, in a way that Dick understood he shouldn't ask questions.

Analeigh of course didn't recognize Bart because she didn't knew he was Wally's cousin from the future or whatever. Since she didn't know about any of that. 

Bart only smiled a little. He knew about all of them of course  And he felt really awkward comming at this time.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:04 pm

Zoe of course knew them both. Dick Grayson and Analeigh Wayne, children of Bruce Wayne. The girl looked oddly familiar and she felt like she might have met Dick before. Hopefully it wasn't just cause back when she tried to kill their dad on a job.

"I'm so sorry for your loss," Zoe told them as she rubbed her arms. "But thank you, Mr. Wayne, for seeing us. Is there somewhere we can talk about the labs in private?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 61 ... 100  Next